Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTB] Scrypt hashing power, paying 120% of LTC profitability - page 7. (Read 10066 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522
For everyone wanting to join: sorry, this beta is closed now. I am just a day or two before finishing this software and I don't want to add new users at this moment. Please be patient and I welcome you very much as soon as the pool launches. I'll let you know!

I would like to say, this pool is quite good. By the way, I would like too add an option for us to set the difficulty.

I don't think that there's a need for such a feature since the pool supports vardiff. It means that it adjusts difficulty based on your hashing power and tries to setup difficulty for each miner so that it submits on average four shares per minute (in the range of 16-512).
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I would like to say, this pool is quite good. By the way, I would like too add an option for us to set the difficulty.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
sent you a pm, hoping for a trial run  Roll Eyes
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I have a puny 280kh/s to add
wouldn't mind a try.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Are you still looking for rig volunteers? I have 2.5Mh I can forward your way.
This is simply awesome, with only 80 khash/s I have already earned about 0.0002, and that wasn't even mining all day.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Today I received my second payment using this pool, nice results so far.

Thanks Terk! Keep up the good work!!.
Can you tell us more details about your altcoin pool switching software?

It's 100% custom and written by me. It doesn't use coinwarz or coinchoose or anything similar. I believe it will provide better profits than any other altcoin switching pool.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Can you tell us more details about your altcoin pool switching software?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i can earned about 0.012+ btc on average via 750KH rig within 24hrs through a special altcoin switching pool, im thinking you are applying a similar method i see  Grin
lol I have about 80 kh/s of scrypt, can I still try this?
Hi Pt0x. Access details sent over PM.

To everyone: this beta period is coming to an end and I believe I will be launching the pool within 48 hours. I'll let you all know couple of hours in advance. The end of beta will mean end of current offer with guaranteed profitability. The post-beta model will be just me taking a fee of what the pool earns and user payouts will simply be based on the pool results, without profitability guaranties. The good news is that you should earn more then, as the pool has been earning more than 120% during the beta period. I'll keep you updated!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hi Terk!.

I have 18Mh/s of scrypt that I would like to send to your pool.

Can I Join?

cheers!
Im sending 30.000 Kh/s to Terk's pool for more than 48 hours.

I got his payment quick and without issues. Im sure his pool will be a big one when the beta process finished!

Thanks!

Thanks shacky for both your hashpower and for feedback sent over PM! And for the trust when you put 30.000 kH/s three days ago as I showed out of nowhere and announced my offer! I'm glad you're happy with the pool. Smiley
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Im sending 30.000 Kh/s to Terk's pool for more than 48 hours.

I got his payment quick and without issues. Im sure his pool will be a big one when the beta process finished!

Thanks!

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I have 640khs if still looking for more.
Pages:
Jump to: