Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 18x S9's and 16x L3+'s w/ Power Supplies - page 3. (Read 746 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where am I?
What are the speeds on those S9? 13TH? 14TH?
copper member
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Can you say what state they will be shipping out of?

Mind saying where in the US?  That might give you a chance at a local buyer and you can skip escrow all together then.

nice this looks like real deal not a scam wish everyone would make same sales thread. Where you are located?

Sorry, I should have included in the original post. These are located in the US and thus if you live in the EU or anywhere else except US you will have to help pay for shipping, we can split it maybe?

I wouldn't be comfortable meeting with someone in person, if I were I would have included that idea in my original post.

Oh absolutely, if the concern is just with shipping costs, they will ship from FL, but like I said if you're in the US I'll cover the shipping costs, you only have to worry about that if you're from outside of US.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Can you say what state they will be shipping out of?

Mind saying where in the US?  That might give you a chance at a local buyer and you can skip escrow all together then.

nice this looks like real deal not a scam wish everyone would make same sales thread. Where you are located?

Sorry, I should have included in the original post. These are located in the US and thus if you live in the EU or anywhere else except US you will have to help pay for shipping, we can split it maybe?

I wouldn't be comfortable meeting with someone in person, if I were I would have included that idea in my original post.
copper member

Activity: 210
Mind saying where in the US?  That might give you a chance at a local buyer and you can skip escrow all together then.

copper member

Activity: 201
copper member
Hello, for sale I have 18 S9's that are brand new and just arrived from the March batch, and I have 16 L3+'s that have been running for one month so they're practically brand new. Included comes with enough power supplies to power everything, 18 APW3++ power supplies for the S9's, and 8 APW5's for the L3+'s since you can run two L3+'s per APW5. I'm not new to the crypto world but I'm new to this forum, so I'm only going to accept a trusted escrow to use such as OgNasty, no exceptions, and even then I'm hesitant with whom I trust. I wish I didn't have to sell them right now but I can't afford to run all of these.

I understand that Bitmain has been selling these recently for a much cheaper price, so I'm selling the S9's at $1900 each including the power supplies ($100 cheaper than Bitmain) and I'm selling the L3+'s at $1300 each including the power supplies ($100 cheaper than Bitmain). That's a total of 4.75 bitcoin for everything. I'm only trying to sell this all to one buyer so I'll offer a discount if you buy everything and sell it all for 4.5 bitcoin. This price is subject to change if Bitmain raises the price of their miners or if they go out of stock, so this low price may not be here soon. I'll cover shipping costs if the buyer covers escrow costs, and just so everyone is aware I won't be trusting all of that money to escrow. If the buyer isn't comfortable sending the payment up front I will sell a few of these using escrow so you know I'm serious, then the rest we do without escrow, so I am willing to compromise somewhat. If you're not cool with that don't even bother to message me. PM for more details and more pictures. Inside of the big boxes are 8 power supplies each, that's just how Bitmain shipped them. Thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: