Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 3x60GHs BFL ASIC August 2012 Pre-orders for sale 110 BTC/piece bid - page 2. (Read 4545 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
the tone is perfectly chimed with the tone of the trolls who come here and spam my thread. If it was a shop selling widgets and people not interested in buying just came in every 5 minutes telling the shop owner the widgets should be worth this and that rather than what is on the price tag, anyone would get annoyed. I, on the other hand, am one of the people who don't bend over to someone just because they want to offend them or their merchandise.

If you check page 1, there were such calling BFL & me with them a scam. So the tone is perfectly well responding to them now that BFL actually started shipping. I am 100% sure the people who came and shat all over my thread at the start are still here, still seeing it upped etc - so it's all for them, in a wrap and with a red ribbon.

There has not been a single harsh word to anyone who replied seriously or asked a serious question. If you're serious - you are going to get the attention and respect you deserve.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Tone down the attitude and you might get a buyer..  Its obvious you don't really want to sell, and likely will never have a buyer, but I'm not sure you even want one, so thats probably ok.

But either way, the attitude would keep me away, and I'm one of those who has the means to pay you, so take that advice for what its worth... good luck,

BFL started shipping SCs. Update your news sources.

Mine will be mining in 2 weeks - you can jump onboard or wait for yours to ship in 3 months when the difficulty will be 166 Million or higher - do the math on the popular profit calculator of your ROI.

The price per SC is 145 bitcoins. The price today is 90 usd - the price in a week will be $150 USD - again, be fast or watch the thread be filled with spammers, trolls or whatever.

As expressed already multiple time - I am more interested financially in mining than selling - if you don't like the price, I'll just mine more than 145 bitcoins per item myself and be ok with that. The only reason I'm selling is that I would prefer having the coins and sitting on them faster than having to wait 6 months to mine them - not exactly the most patient guy I am.

The price will continue to climb every five days, whether you like it or not - and I will eventually delist this thread as soon as the SCs start mining at BFL's colocation facility - as then I'll just prefer to keep the coins for myself.

Me? Out of my mind? 145x90 usd = 13K usd. That's twice lower than the highest ebay bid now for 25K per SC. Do your math kids, trolling ups my thread so thanks for that!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hi,

I'd be interested in a bid of 90/per and we'd definitely use an escrow.  Thanks!

-JC
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
dude your out of your mind. no one was buying at 110 so now you want people at 145

also fyi bfl has been claiming to ship for months now. yea they shipped a few 5ghs miners doesnt quite prove anything else besides that they can mine at 5ghash and not keep anything other specs the same and delays of 7months and still claim the same price.

my bid would be 75btc
oooops!

As promised, when BFL starts shipping SCs, the price jumps 30%. here it goes:

The bid per SC is now BTC145
The price per SC is now BTC115
The price per SC is now BTC110
The price per SC is now BTC105
I just came here to tell you all,

bfl has just shipped it's first 2 units. Reviews are incoming - in the mean time, feel free to say BFL is a scam and that the 3 SCs are not gonna ship, like, ever, and that the price is too high, and bla bla.

The price of my units is only going higher - I bet the ones who were ready to buy at 60 are beating themselves up for hesitating - probably the same is gonna happen to the ones who are hesitating at 100.... soo... yea.

Just coming to say hi, bfl shipped, naysayers - booo yaaaaa

http://codinginmysleep.com/bfl-jalapeno-unboxing-and-demo/
I just came here to tell you all,

bfl has just shipped it's first 2 units. Reviews are incoming - in the mean time, feel free to say BFL is a scam and that the 3 SCs are not gonna ship, like, ever, and that the price is too high, and bla bla.

The price of my units is only going higher - I bet the ones who were ready to buy at 60 are beating themselves up for hesitating - probably the same is gonna happen to the ones who are hesitating at 100.... soo... yea.

Just coming to say hi, bfl shipped, naysayers - booo yaaaaa
The price climbed to BTC100 per SC
thanks for upping my thread Smiley

Update: the price will be 100 BTC / item in 3 days. Just a reminder if there is anyone believing the price is going down - it's not, and the moment BFL ships, it's up 30%.  Remember: this thread is mostly for my own personal entertainment - I just enjoy it when trolls get mad and spit in fury.

In the meantime: I would actually prefer to mine with these. If anyone has the balls - they'll bid and win - if not, so much the better for me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Too bad you got greedy. I would have taken the 90 btc bid when exchange rates were still high. More crashes are coming. Sell while it's still worth something.
the price of usd/btc is pretty low for a while, here's your chance to own 3 SCs!
Thanks Smiley

In the meantime:

The minimum bid has risen to 95 BTC/SC, as promised.

BTC just crashed from 266 to 120 and still falling. Anyone still thinks the price I'm asking is too high? It's a 90 day average btc output per device. Pretty realistic price for something which is 8 months ahead compared to if you buy today.
Activity: 336
Time for Plan ฿
Yeah yeah, all fairly valid points.

But your arrogance won't really help you build a good reputation here.

I've got an early August pre-order myself and I'm keeping it. But I'm not holding my breath for late-April shipping, that's why I recently purchased a few more GPUs, they will still pay for themselves before ASICs arrive Smiley
well, sell then Smiley My price is set by me, for my 3 SCs. Plus, who says it is high? Because the value of the BTC has jumped? What happenes if in 2 months it falls to $50/BTC? Or $10/BTC? Some people really don't understand the BTC economy. I'm not selling for dollars, I'm selling for BTC. And these 3 little puppies generate BTC like crazy. They will arrive much earlier than the others, hence - > the price. You think that is high? Check back on 11th of April. Then on 15th, 21st, 29th... .etc

Once BFL ships in the end of April, check again. And - if by then nobody has bought them (which is a real possibility) - and mine start hashing - check the price once again, you will be surprised how high it will go.

Many newcomers to this game don't have a single clue about investing. If you invest 90K and in 12 months make 120K out of it - you've made a profit of 30K and that's considered a glamorous win. A 12 month ROI with a profit is more than most investors can even dream of.

This hardware will continue making money for an indefinite amount of time - and its profitability will reach 0 only when there is ASIC v2 on the market - which won't happen in at least 2 years, knowing how much time it took to develop the current hardware.

After all - once again - if nobody buys at this price, they will work for me and I won't regret not selling them - the extra 2 months of mining will well pay for themselves.
Activity: 466
Your price is too high. There are people like me who have ordered earlier than you and are willing to sell for 60BTC.
go on Wink You're helping my sales and an eventual customer finding me - so the more spam and angry imbeciles - the better. I'm not the first one to sell a place in the queue + the actual 3 SCs - and once again... the moment they start hashing, the price is going to get much higher. It's irrelevant if you get mad at the fact, stomp your feet, call the Gods or cry out of anger - the minimum bid will get 5BTC higher / piece every week and will raise exponentially once the devices start hashing.

That's the sign on my shop - if you don't like it - buy somewhere else, I'll wait for the customers who are ok with the rules in my shop.
Pages:
Jump to: