Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 3x60GHs BFL ASIC August 2012 Pre-orders for sale 110 BTC/piece bid - page 3. (Read 4545 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 262
this bfl order will arrive in ... nobody knows when. Most probably when the difficulty will turn it meaningless. My SCs will start hashing nobody knows when, so... yea, bla bla, I'll probably keep them anyway lol Cheesy  Also... are you kidding me? The sale price was higher.
90? You should check this thread next week, when they'll be 95. Or 2 weeks from now, when they'll be 100 each.

fixed that for you
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
the arrangement process would be long enough (for mutual authentication, communicating order change with bfl (they're SLOW), etc) to accommodate an escrow and everything. Feel free to bid in the thread though Smiley I am definitely not in a hurry - BFL has not shipped yet, people are hesitant to buy... when they ship - it should be a whole different story. So I can wait.
Activity: 206
I'd be interested, but only in escrow.
you don't understand Cheesy this is not pressure.

First and foremost: trolling of the imbeciles who do nothing more but come here, drool and spam, but can't afford it (and still spam)

Second: really, I don't care - I will raise the bid every week with 5BTC/piece, and it will still be competitive. If you don't like my shop, you're free to visit any other shop down the street,

Ciao!
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Money is the root of all evil.

The fact that you are putting pressure on possible bidders for a vaporware product will not help you..
this batch 3 will arrive in ... nobody knows when. Most probably when the difficulty will turn it meaningless. My SCs will start hashing really soon, so... yea, bla bla, I'll probably keep them anyway lol Cheesy  Also... are you kidding me? The sale price was higher.
90? You should check this thread next week, when they'll be 95. Or 2 weeks from now, when they'll be 100 each.
Activity: 294
Merit: 262
I am sure it is not a ponzi - they just have taken a bite they can't easily swallow (production / orders) but they'll get there.

There was a auction for a 63ghash avalon batch  3 did go for 77btc and you ask 90 Cheesy
I am sure it is not a ponzi - they just have taken a bite they can't easily swallow (production / orders) but they'll get there.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
whoopsy Cheesy some slow pokes just lost a bit more.

With the announcement of the new prices by BFL (and the fact that the most powerful SCs are now 50GHs, and mine will still be 60GHs, the price just rose to 90 BTC/piece. I will be raising the price 1 BTC/day (that's how much the units will make at 66 Million difficulty per unit) from now on. Will announce price changes every 5 days.

90 BTC/piece.

A little off topic here but can anyone tell me the legality of selling a position in something that turns out to be a ponzi scheme?   Is the re-seller also guilty of a crime?
Only if they knew that it was a ponzi and someone can prove that they knew it.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner

With the announcement of the new prices by BFL (and the fact that the most powerful SCs are now 50GHs, and mine will still be 60GHs, the price just rose to 90 BTC/piece. I will be raising the price 1 BTC/day (that's how much the units will make at 66 Million difficulty per unit) from now on. Will announce price changes every 5 days.

90 BTC/piece.

A little off topic here but can anyone tell me the legality of selling a position in something that turns out to be a ponzi scheme?   Is the re-seller also guilty of a crime?

90 BTC/piece.
Activity: 271
For August pre-orders, 85 BTC at the current rate, $133USD, is a steal compared to what they are going for on eBay.

I'm sure some would prefer to pay cash, as BTC could continue to rise, but with a little work one could pay with BTC at current rate, then with their own cash buy the BTC back at an exchange.

Personally, I'd hold onto the August pre-orders. I do think BFL WILL ship out eventually, and I do believe the early goers are going to profit huge on it, despite the raise in difficulty. Having an August pre-order is close enough to the beginning that you might actually get it in a timely manner AFTER they start shipping.

All that being said my pre-orders are in early February and can get what he is asking for in terms of USD.

GLWS
Will see you  when my SCs start hashing - the moment they do start hashing, the minimum bid jumps to 170 BTC / SC

Edit: you know what? The minimum bid has just jumped to 85 BTC. I haven't made a preorder in August 2012 for nothing, people with much later pre-order dates are selling higher than me.
the prices going up.... up.... how high can they go?

The minimum bid hasn't changed. 60 BTC/SC. You can wait as long as you want to to decide - I'll be here Smiley
I'll never have them in my hands - agreed to host them with BFL due to the stupendously horrendous taxes / delivery to my fkin country.

The moment they start hashing though, you'll have to pay a hefty premium to convince me to part with them  Cool Grin I just know myself... I could agree to sell them in a month after though, who knows? 70% will still be waiting for theirs even then...

The difficulty now is 6 million.

At a difficulty of 96 million, I will make back my investment in 54 days and profit 24K in 12 months.
Activity: 280
I could buy them off your hands the moment you have them in your hands.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
I do not understand you.   on this board you are selling this pre-order like it is gold, yet on BFL's site you are ranting and raging against them?   Which is it?   Do you have something that you should try and get a refund on or do you have something that is really valuable?   
but of course Smiley Hysteria... this happened when CPU mining turned into GPU mining, then came FPGAs, then ASICs are coming, the world ended each time, everyone dealing with mining went bankrupt multiple times...

Do you have a pre-order from August 2012? No. Move on with your life and wait for your 2013 units to ship  Cool
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
they will probably be about 1/4th the value once they start hashing

far better to capitalize on the current hysteria, and that includes that $4000 offer
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status-2.html Anyone interested - is getting out of time. Bid or lose - as I said, as soon as the units start hashing (I have ordered local US hosting for mine) they are not a deal anymore - I'll keep them to myself.
Pages:
Jump to: