Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 3x60GHs BFL ASIC August 2012 Pre-orders for sale 110 BTC/piece bid - page 4. (Read 4545 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
I am just repeating the words of Josh (BFL).
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
How will YOU guarantee that your unit will ship in 14 days?   300 units of what per day shipping?   Did you make sure he has the capacity to ship that many?
Since Josh just sent an update (in another thread) and will update the status thread today or tomorrow - you might consider my thread again. They are going to ship 300 units per day - meaning they'll get to my order in exactly 14 days from the first shipment day.
you guys are funny Wink

The offer is on until BFL ships. If nobody buys by then, I'm keeping the machines for myself.

The $4000/per item offer I received is the last valid bid - serious bids beyond that will be considered. Actually, since my order was from August, it will be ready about a month from the first shipment date - and that leaves you a month after they ship their first item. However, the price bid (initial bid) will be hard at 85 BTC per item the moment BFL ships their first units.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
I don't care about anyone's past, as long as they run their current company well. And they have thousands of happy FPGA customers, so you might as well mind your own business if you're not interested in buying.

If pasts do not matter to you, why are you asking for references for the person that is bidding on your imaginary machine?
Since we are dreaming here, I will bid $5,000 for it, but Josh and Sonny need to deliver it.   Are they eligible to leave their home state or is that a felony for them?   Please confirm.
Activity: 152
I'll bid 4000USD each (or the equiv in BTC), shipped.

Why are people paying a $2700 premium on a 1300 machine that will temporarily deflate the price of your investment as everyone sells the coins they get to make back on their investment? I'm planning on cashing out in SR as soon as I hear BFL is released. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
I'll bid 4000USD each (or the equiv in BTC), shipped.
I don't care about anyone's past, as long as they run their current company well. And they have thousands of happy FPGA customers, so you might as well mind your own business if you're not interested in buying.
history of running scams? Please send proof of any scammed customer for any of their previous products.
starting bid: 60btc/piece, reference: Avalon is 75 BTC for 85GHs.
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin
Give me something to work with here OP
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
I'll go 1 BTC on the lot!
highest bidder takes it all.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
The 3 SCs (60GHs) are agreed for hosting with Josh at BFL, he can be involved in the sale / transfer to you process as he manages the hosting.

Selling only for BTC, after the transfer of ownership has been confirmed by BFL & Josh to you (50% in advance, 50% after).

All kinds of verification including with reputed members of the forum will be accepted.

The order number is 44XX, from August 2012.

starting bid: BTC110/piece.
Pages:
Jump to: