Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS 71 Gh/s Avalon Unit in hand - overnight shipping - page 4. (Read 3992 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
If you'd like me to change the rate of decrease, then let me know.

I set profitability to decrease by 15% every 7 days. (like a difficulty increase)

In reality, the difficulty is increasing at a much sharper rate than this.
legendary
I think you will change your mind...(Does a Jedi mind trick with facts)

Title: ASIC's are WAY overpriced!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Good luck then.  I am out.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I am not interested in selling these for a penny less than 250 BTC.  If you look at what you can get now which is basically just blades and USB sticks.. and its not really now..since they have to ship from China and horribly overpriced. If I didn't have a power issue I won't sell them at all but I underestimated the power I needed for so many units. I would rather just hire an electrician and get the electrical done right and buy up more units which I will probably end up doing anyway.

Everyone has their own opinion of difficulty whats going to happen or not. Personally I think about 40 Th/s of networking power is going to drop from the network due to FPGAs and GPUs leaving it and that should balance out this next month of difficulty even if it rises. I have seen crazy projections etc etc.. but I keep buying hardware because I believe that best case I make my BTC back in a few months. Even if it went crazy high and took a couple years to make a profit with its still smarter than buying bitcoin if your doing a long bet that BTC will rise like I am.

So the price is 250 BTC firm...a couple lucky guys will get one overnighted to them no BS and the rest of everyone else can wait for pre orders that may or may not ever happen or maybe get some horrible ROI ASICMINER blades/usb block erupters.

I'm with you on this. Of course it's all speculation and different people have different views. I believe this would be a good thing to get in on. Even if it were earning .2 BTC a day, over time it would pay off I think, assuming it's not built to last only a year.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
I am not interested in selling these for a penny less than 250 BTC.  If you look at what you can get now which is basically just blades and USB sticks.. and its not really now..since they have to ship from China and horribly overpriced. If I didn't have a power issue I won't sell them at all but I underestimated the power I needed for so many units. I would rather just hire an electrician and get the electrical done right and buy up more units which I will probably end up doing anyway.

Everyone has their own opinion of difficulty whats going to happen or not. Personally I think about 40 Th/s of networking power is going to drop from the network due to FPGAs and GPUs leaving it and that should balance out this next month of difficulty even if it rises. I have seen crazy projections etc etc.. but I keep buying hardware because I believe that best case I make my BTC back in a few months. Even if it went crazy high and took a couple years to make a profit with its still smarter than buying bitcoin if your doing a long bet that BTC will rise like I am.

So the price is 250 BTC firm...a couple lucky guys will get one overnighted to them no BS and the rest of everyone else can wait for pre orders that may or may not ever happen or maybe get some horrible ROI ASICMINER blades/usb block erupters.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
250 BTC is way overpriced, IMO. My guess is these will only ever make about 160 BTC or so. Good luck with your sale.

I agree, I'd pay maybe 110 BTC for one. Any interest?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I will offer fair market value like others have been selling for.  100BTC including shipping to my location.  But you have to make up your mind soon otherwise my offer is off the table.  Considering tomorrow that 2.23BTC / day goes to 1.8BTC then another 10 days from now it will be 1.4BTC

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
250 BTC is way overpriced, IMO. My guess is these will only ever make about 160 BTC or so. Good luck with your sale.
Activity: 141
Ouch. I wish I had enough for these. I think that's a great price. Even with the rising difficulty, if it were to double you'd still be looking at 1BTC+ a day. That will likely be another few months I think, and in that time you should have already reached ROI so the rest past that would be pure profit.

Sorry, but I thibk difficulty is going to double about every month now.
legendary
Disagree, its not a good price at all!!

Care to explain your reasoning?
Activity: 203
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
Disagree, its not a good price at all!!
legendary
Ouch. I wish I had enough for these. I think that's a great price. Even with the rising difficulty, if it were to double you'd still be looking at 1BTC+ a day. That will likely be another few months I think, and in that time you should have already reached ROI so the rest past that would be pure profit.
Activity: 203
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
yes,EACH
legendary
250 Btc each?
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
No longer for sale.
Pages: