Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Cheap Trusted Torrent Private Trackers ( Invites / Account ) Huge List ! - page 3. (Read 27521 times)

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
can you recommend me a good alternative to demonoid (many torrents) if there is any?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I'm interested in TVTorrents.com, BroadcasThe.net, passthepopcorn and comic-bt.  How much would they be?
Activity: 15
Anyone get banned yet as this is against the rules of all of those sites?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
successfully purchased 2 items from this list went smoothly
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Price for HDbits.org, IPTorrents and BTN?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Quote from: John (johnthedong)
PTSeller, please respond to this claim.

problem has been solved mate!!
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Solving the issue !! with him some misunderstanding happen !!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
legendary
Activity: 1025
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
How much for Bitme and IPtorrent
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
hey sorry for late reply !!

I can't show you buffer status coz it is risky to show status of account so no from my side  i can tell you buffer

Trying to sell account 150, but he's not able to show it actualy, did this sound good for you guys?
I can tell you i've over 9000k $ on my account, but i cant show its risky.

are you out of mind or what ?? huh !! or a still baby ?

I can't show you the exact buffer ss its is risky coz i don't know who are you may be you are staff of any tracker so i don't want to take risky for my account its not a low level tracker man ! if i want to scam i can show you any kind of buffer and edit in photoshop but i told you approx buffer of exigo and about waffles i have invite right i told will try to find account but even my friends don't have buffer account and about 33 gb buffer i guess it coz i use VPN to login account its a saftey thing u won't understand ! when i login i found 25 to 30 gb buffer so i inform you again !!

btw you were talking about 150 euro i have done many huge huge deal over here ask them those names are in my signature and recentlty i made deal with with 2 guys big deal

Zippe -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zippe-18512

huge deal he made with me

Liberty Payout -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/liberty-payout-58854

made 147$ deal ask him

If you don't want to buy simply say no don't make drama over here man !
Activity: 92
hey sorry for late reply !!

I can't show you buffer status coz it is risky to show status of account so no from my side  i can tell you buffer

Trying to sell account 150, but he's not able to show it actualy, did this sound good for you guys?
I can tell you i've over 9000k $ on my account, but i cant show its risky.
Activity: 95
Noticed this guy has me as a +1 but I never did get the account with What.cd that he sold me, he substituted it with other lesser sites but it was not a good transactions and I regret ever having anything to do with him.
Activity: 24
What is the best tracker for music? (All genres)

Thanks
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
invite received!
thanks!

you are welcome mate !! happy to help you !! Smiley
Activity: 134
invite received!
thanks!
Activity: 134
just sent a payment for an invite, will keep updated how it goes:)
thanks
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Aren't you worried about somebody buying an invite from you just to find out who you are on a particular torrent site to get you banned?  Many of the sites you have listed explicitly prohibit the selling of invites and will ban you and your entire invite tree (up and down) for this sort of thing.
Activity: 127
Thanks for the excellent service! PM me if you get a hold on a invite for nzbs.org account. Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: