Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Cheap Trusted Torrent Private Trackers ( Invites / Account ) Huge List ! - page 4. (Read 27521 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
If you can get me an NZBs.org invite I'd be interested, PM me with details! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
@Ziyonex

mate you have some misunderstanding i have bought invite for you and given directly to you i used to buy from other and sell because i am not a member of what.cd . i take them in resell price only with the what.cd ! anyways sorry to hear about that which is happen to you me not dealing with what.cd anymore Sad i can replace with other music tracker don't worry i have waffles invite send me pm when you want !
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Beware, I have been notified that PTseller's What.CD invites are being obtained by hacking existing members' accounts.

An account obtained this way will not last long; What.CD site administrators can easily see when a user's account has been broken into, and they will disable your account... which is what happened to me. Along with the invites being hacked, it is also against the What.CD policy to buy/trade for invites (and apparently this is the case for most private trackers, which was my fault for not knowing).

Anyway, this is just a heads up.
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
i have sceneaccess, hdbits, etc.

how much do people throw at this?

why not just spend $18 on a kimsufi?
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Thank you PTseller! I got my tracker invite very quickly. It was a pleasure doing business. I trust this seller.

You are Good buyer too Ziyonex Cheers !!
Thank you PTseller! I got my tracker invite very quickly. It was a pleasure doing business. I trust this seller.
How much for ... [Edited for privacy] ?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Got a invite without any hassle. Responsive to PMs too.

Great service, keep up the good work PT seller.
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
If you can get me an NZBs.org invite or account I'd be interested Smiley

please check your private message Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If you can get me an NZBs.org invite or account I'd be interested Smiley
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
How much for PassThePopcorn and TvTorrents invites?

i have send pm to you check it Smiley
Activity: 65
How much for PassThePopcorn and TvTorrents invites?
Activity: 84
PTseller is an excellent merchant who is very responsive and professional.

PTseller delivered the goods promptly upon receipt of payment.

I highly recommend PTseller as a merchant.
Activity: 40
asked for a specialty invite and he delivered,  thanks! +1
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

@Grim Death  you are to a good person happy to make deal with you cya a around !!
Activity: 86
I have completed 2 transactions with PTSeller, 1 went perfectly and on the second one the invite didn't come through, so PTSeller gave me another invite (to the tracker of my choice) which came through very quickly.

PTSeller was excellent with communications, he always answered any message I sent him. I recommend him as a trusted seller.

Thank you very much for the service PTSeller!!!
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
You mean the replacement that I never recieved?  But thats not what I am concerned about theres a very good chance that anyone that buys an invite will be banned from the tracker when you get caught for selling the invites.

yes replacement man what you saying i have PM chat i replace with rockhard-lossless invite you said you want against what.cd check your pm i have music tracker i can give you one invite again i am not dealing with what.cd anymore bcoz it is a crazy tracker staff of what.cd don't listen anything i have no problem with other tracker what.cd staff are mad !! you lost only invite i lost 4 invite and 1 TB buffer on my account with good status but when invitee do anything bad they don't care banning anyone so i am just staying out of it !! check your pm and don't say i didn't replace with invite 
Activity: 95
You mean the replacement that I never recieved?  But thats not what I am concerned about theres a very good chance that anyone that buys an invite will be banned from the tracker when you get caught for selling the invites.
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
This scammer is still around, I never did get what I paid him for, buyer beware you are likely to be banned at some point.

Dont call me scammer did u understand? ? I clear everthing i lost what.cd the same date u got banned the crazy tracker i have seen in my life btw once i sold u invite but u and me got disabled i told i will replace with other tracker and i did now whats ur problem man please dont hijack my thread i done many deal here and there are good and happy with dealing me

You saying i am scammer just for few $ Huh Newar the who paid me more than 150 $ to send him real life item and u saying i scammed you man you are interesting i replaced you with other tracker of your choice Sad now please dont post unwanted replies
Activity: 95
This scammer is still around, I never did get what I paid him for, buyer beware you are likely to be banned at some point.
Pages:
Jump to: