Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Cheap Trusted Torrent Private Trackers ( Invites / Account ) Huge List ! - page 5. (Read 27521 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
okay, I do not have a tv but I would like to watch some of the Olympic events. what is the best (at a decent price) service to get?

i would like to be able to download the stuff pretty soon after the events happen.

thx

hi can you tell me tracker names ? it will easy for me to find for you never downloaded any Olympic events Sad tell me tracker name

Oh I have no idea. I'm not really into this and don't know what I need. All i know is I want to download the stuff that is shown on TV for the Olympics.
I'm sure I can get some off of the pirate bay but not all of it.

Thanks

Ok i'll find good tracker for it give me some time Smiley

Any luck? Thanks.

check your pm
Activity: 114
Merit: 12
Fwiw - Ptseller sorted me out. No hassles.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Just finished a deal with PTseller. Everything went smooth!! +1!!
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
okay, I do not have a tv but I would like to watch some of the Olympic events. what is the best (at a decent price) service to get?

i would like to be able to download the stuff pretty soon after the events happen.

thx

hi can you tell me tracker names ? it will easy for me to find for you never downloaded any Olympic events Sad tell me tracker name

Oh I have no idea. I'm not really into this and don't know what I need. All i know is I want to download the stuff that is shown on TV for the Olympics.
I'm sure I can get some off of the pirate bay but not all of it.

Thanks

Ok i'll find good tracker for it give me some time Smiley
Activity: 57
Might wanna take PTP off that list, invites are closes.
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

thx

legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
If you can get me an invite on Bitme ( not .tv ) id be happy to pay.

check your pm Smiley
I dont want to steal Op's thunder but i have invites to  revolution.me if anyone wants to trade / buy.
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
what happened on what.cd will happen on any of the better trackers, eventually (whole invite tree banned)

if you were to actually buy a tracker invite from this person, i'd shoot for one of the mediocre ones
If you can get me an invite on Bitme ( not .tv ) id be happy to pay.
legendary
got an invite from ptseller, a+
Activity: 13
Got two invites from him and everything's fine.
legendary
what are the best private trackers for tv shows and 0day movies?
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Thanks Newar it's ok and happy to help you mate !!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
+2 Bought real life item via PP from PTseller. He took a lot of trouble doing this for me.

You rock!
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Idzy what.cd staff are crazy they disabled me to i don't know what is there problem if you invite anyone out of country they think we traded or sell so mostly even i don't deal with what.cd much more now

anyways i have replace ur invite with other tracker Smiley

You are selling accounts and you don't know what's the problem? You must be really ignorant.

i am not selling account man i sold him invite some tracker account get banned on ip change and i don't do business with that tracker !! i have given him invite but me and he both got banned and then i replace with new tracker invite !

Ok my bad, you are selling invites. My statement stands correct.

what statement ? didn't get you ?
Activity: 938

Idzy what.cd staff are crazy they disabled me to i don't know what is there problem if you invite anyone out of country they think we traded or sell so mostly even i don't deal with what.cd much more now

You are selling accounts and you don't know what's the problem? You must be really ignorant.

i am not selling account man i sold him invite some tracker account get banned on ip change and i don't do business with that tracker !! i have given him invite but me and he both got banned and then i replace with new tracker invite !

Ok my bad, you are selling invites. My statement stands correct.
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Activity: 938

legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Pages:
Jump to: