Pages:
Author

Topic: [ WTS ] Gift Certificates - Voucher - Coupon - Discount Code - page 2. (Read 5671 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
how can u sell so low ?
I bought from another seller, I jsut sell for profit as I can
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
how can u sell so low ?
150£ essentialslondon.com Gift Certificates = 15$
How can check it and buy?
deal via btcrow.com or direct payment to me.

Pay 20$ to you BTC

got your payment already and sent you the gift code.
thanks
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Pay 20$ to you BTC
Hi I just sent you payment but I can't reply back because of this:

You have exceeded the limit of 5 personal messages per hour.
I got yopur payment and I pm you the gift card
include 1 gift card for first dealing between us.
thank you
Waiting to get my refund since the voucher you gave me was invalid.

I make the refund already in same day. I called the shop and supportor told me that coupon code was replaced and expired. I am willing to give you the other code if you interest again.
Here is the refund:
https://blockchain.info/tx/0ccef68c58568bf7f3278d8b5342039c97c47e4bf66020997d8a898786fc4097
How to chat with you? ICQ offline! Skype? E-mail?
Activity: 65

thank you
Waiting to get my refund since the voucher you gave me was invalid.

thank you

FREE GIFT CARD FOR ALL
WHO COME FIRST CAN GET FIRST

EssentialsLondon.com Gift Certificates Code: 692-4284839 - Value: 30£
EssentialsLondon.com Gift Certificates Code: 582-1147858 - Value: 50£
EssentialsLondon.com Gift Certificates Code: 572-705049 - Value: 30£
EssentialsLondon.com Gift Certificates Code: 724-9916190 - Value: 50£
EssentialsLondon.com Gift Certificates Code: 746-3729360 - Value: 30£
EssentialsLondon.com Gift Certificates Code: 737-6960468 - Value: 50£
EssentialsLondon.com Gift Certificates Code: 639-9914862 - Value: 30£
Something went wrong with the free voucher OP gave me, my order got cancelled... Talking to him right now, hope to hear from him soon.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT PROBLEM
I'm a bit skeptical of what's going on right now.. PM'd you with the problem(s)..

If you dont give out your order number with the gift card, I never solve anything and I can not know anything. You said that you ordered and the shop cancelled, so what is your order number?
I asked you 3 times in 3 PM but you didnt give me your order number with that gift card?
And please no PM, please post here for public review.
Please tell me how can I give you my order number if my account was closed, please answer that question. I would LOVE to give you the order number. I'd give it to you in a INSTANT if my account wasn't closed. I personally called customer support about this issue as I mentioned.
and what did the customer support told you?
I already told him over PM. I highly doubt he would want me to say it in public.
Something went wrong with the free voucher OP gave me, my order got cancelled... Talking to him right now, hope to hear from him soon.

I'm a bit skeptical of what's going on right now.. PM'd you with the problem(s)..

If you dont give out your order number with the gift card, I never solve anything and I can not know anything. You said that you ordered and the shop cancelled, so what is your order number?
I asked you 3 times in 3 PM but you didnt give me your order number with that gift card?
Please tell me how can I give you my order number if my account was closed, please answer that question. I would LOVE to give you the order number. I'd give it to you in a INSTANT if my account wasn't closed. I personally called customer support about this issue as I mentioned.

you can give me your username, i can check
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War

Make Love Not War
After reading all the post.
he shows that he's legit..
But i still have a doubt that something will happen if you ordered big. and don't forget to use escrow unless he send the GC first and pay until it works..

and important to remember is buy at your own risk.. Ex: you buy $1000 GC for $100 always remember if it works for today then it's good but it will not work forever.... company is not an idiot they will detect it soon.. and becareful dealing with larger amount..

Thank You
Did you use my service or gift? Or you just come here to put the bad word?
Once you didnt and once I didnt take any payment, please do NOT say anything because I gave GC first and free for sopme members. No reason why they tell me SCAMMER?
Right

Sorry but i didn't say your a scammer. I didn't say that. don't be too defensive, if your confident with your business then don't get mad.

Thank You
But i still have a doubt that something will happen if you ordered big. and don't forget to use escrow unless he send the GC first and pay until it works..

and important to remember is buy at your own risk.. Ex: you buy $1000 GC for $100 always remember if it works for today then it's good but it will not work forever.... company is not an idiot they will detect it soon.. and becareful dealing with larger amount..

Thank You
Did you use my service or gift? Or you just come here to put the bad word?
Once you didnt and once I didnt take any payment, please do NOT say anything because I gave GC first and free for sopme members. No reason why they tell me SCAMMER?
Right
Make Love Not War

Thank You
Pages:
Jump to: