Pages:
Author

Topic: [ WTS ] Gift Certificates - Voucher - Coupon - Discount Code - page 5. (Read 5671 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 257
BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
Quote from: Dogedigital
I am trying to figure out a way to make sure that these gift cards will work.  I would like to buy a gift card through escrow.  I will order immediately using said gift card.  If the items arrive, the escrow is released to you.

So you want to pick the gift card for Baileysonline.com now? if yes I will send to you, then after 3-5 days, or max 10 days after picking the gift card you can come back here to report result and pay me then. It is okay with me, no problem. I will give you the code first.

He wants the physical gift card.

Its quite clear that these are either stolen giftcards (Unlikely, $40,000 bailey's giftcard? Really?), but more likely your just a scammer. Since these are so cheap you should give out a few to trusted members to verify your not scamming.

No what doge digital is saying is that if the item ordered using the gift card arrived then he will pay. Of this is legit i might pick up $5000 but I doubt it is Huh

By the way I'll take a $50 American refurb for $5 no need for escrow it's only $5.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I am trying to figure out a way to make sure that these gift cards will work.  I would like to buy a gift card through escrow.  I will order immediately using said gift card.  If the items arrive, the escrow is released to you.

So you want to pick the gift card for Baileysonline.com now? if yes I will send to you, then after 3-5 days, or max 10 days after picking the gift card you can come back here to report result and pay me then. It is okay with me, no problem. I will give you the code first.

He wants the physical gift card.

Its quite clear that these are either stolen giftcards (Unlikely, $40,000 bailey's giftcard? Really?), but more likely your just a scammer. Since these are so cheap you should give out a few to trusted members to verify your not scamming.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I am trying to figure out a way to make sure that these gift cards will work.  I would like to buy a gift card through escrow.  I will order immediately using said gift card.  If the items arrive, the escrow is released to you.

legendary
Activity: 1330
You can take the gift card then pay me later after 3-5 days.
I can not help you to shopping online, so sorry.
And I can give you the order that has been placed and paid for the gift as you want. Or you can call to the shop to verify the gift.
THank you

You can take the gift card then pay me later after 3-5 days.
I can not help you to shopping online, so sorry.
And I can give you the order that has been placed and paid for the gift as you want. Or you can call to the shop to verify the gift.
THank you
legendary
The gift is already purchased and paid.
you can only get the gift code and then use gift when checkout at the shop online.

I'm sorry. I'm not quite following what you said.

What I want to do is this:

I want to buy your gift card from you.

However, I want you to use the gift card to buy items from the site.

Once, I receive the items (to make sure that this is all legit), the escrow is released to you.

Are you able to do this?  And if not, why not?
The gift is already purchased and paid.
you can only get the gift code and then use gift when checkout at the shop online.
legendary
I'm interested but would like to have you order the full amount of the gift card and have them ship to my address and have escrow.  I don't want any problems with these gift cards and however you got them.  Are you able to do this?
I am new here and I rarely online.
And my gift is not famous gift.
I think so.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War
special discount for BaileysOnline.com
Discount 50% for all gift card

Seriiusly you have a very good offer. But i womder why no one replied in your post.
special discount for BaileysOnline.com
Discount 50% for all gift card
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
baileysonline.com
2,500$ baileysonline.com Gift = 50$
5,000$ baileysonline.com Gift = 250$
10,000$ baileysonline.com Gift = 500$
15,000$ baileysonline.com Gift = 750$
40,000$ baileysonline.com Gift = 2,000$
UPDATE NEW GIFT SHOP

essentialslondon.com
30£ essentialslondon.com Gift Certificates = 3$
60£ essentialslondon.com Gift Certificates = 6$
90£ essentialslondon.com Gift Certificates = 9$
150£ essentialslondon.com Gift Certificates = 15$
500£ essentialslondon.com Gift Certificates = 50$
UPdate new Gift Vouchers for new site
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BeautyWorksWest.com
50$ BeautyWorksWest.com Gift Voucher = 5$
100$ BeautyWorksWest.com Gift Voucher = 10$
150$ BeautyWorksWest.com Gift Voucher = 15$
200$ BeautyWorksWest.com Gift Voucher = 20$
As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery we are unable to deliver to  PO Box addresses.
UK
Recordered Delivery £5.95 1-3 business days
Europe
International Priority Recordered Delivery £12.95 3-5 business days
Rest of the World
International Priority Recordered Delivery £29.95 5-7 business days
sascoproducts.com
10$ sascoproducts.com Gift Certificates = 2$
20$ sascoproducts.com Gift Certificates = 4$
30$ sascoproducts.com Gift Certificates = 6$
40$ sascoproducts.com Gift Certificates = 8$
50$ sascoproducts.com Gift Certificates = 10$
UPDATE new gift card for shop344.com
Rich gift card for the all people
shop344.com
25$ shop344.com Gift Card = 5$
50$ shop344.com Gift Card = 10$
100$ shop344.com Gift Card = 20$
I will soon add some more gift card from some online store.
I am contacting parners for gift cooperating.
SELL Gift Certificates - Gift Card

SELL
$50 Facebook® Advertising Gift = out of stock
https://alastore.ala.org/
20$ ALA Store Gift Coupon = 15$
25$ ALA Store Gift Coupon = 20$
50$ ALA Store Gift Coupon = 35$
100$ ALA Store Gift Coupon = 50$
BUY CASHU refill coupon
anything or contact please use PM forum or reply here
Pages:
Jump to: