Pages:
Author

Topic: [ WTS ] Gift Certificates - Voucher - Coupon - Discount Code - page 3. (Read 5671 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Something went wrong with the free voucher OP gave me, my order got cancelled... Talking to him right now, hope to hear from him soon.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT PROBLEM
I'm a bit skeptical of what's going on right now.. PM'd you with the problem(s)..
Activity: 110
Something went wrong with the free voucher OP gave me, my order got cancelled... Talking to him right now, hope to hear from him soon.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT PROBLEM
Any reporting?
AmericanRefurb.com Gift Card is valid now for deal.
100$ AmericanRefurb.com Coupon Code = 20$

are there any smaller american refurb cards

Only 100$ coupon code for AmericanRefurb.com valid now. Thank you
Activity: 406
Merit: 257
BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
Any reporting?

are there any smaller american refurb cards
Any reporting?
One thing you should mention is that you have to pay for shipping on NailgunDepot.com. Besides that I'm going to make the purchase with the free vouch I received tonight when I get home. Will check back here when its shipped and delivered.
Please give me your email so we can make deal via www.btcrow.com, a verified escrow of Bitcointalk.org
One thing you should mention is that you have to pay for shipping on NailgunDepot.com. Besides that I'm going to make the purchase with the free vouch I received tonight when I get home. Will check back here when its shipped and delivered.
Yes this is sure. You must pay for the shipping fee on NailGunDepot.com Thank for your mention, which I forgot.
DEAL will be made at https://btcrow.com/
reply here your email + gift card you want to buy.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi - I would like to purchase the $500 nailgun gift card.
https://www.nailgundepot.com/
Gift Card Balance: $500
Gift Card Expire: 08/06/2030
GCNGDxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Already send you in PM, next 10 days please report and pay me.
THank you and good luck. By the way, you can give me your order number for fast shipping.
hey man i pm'd you, hope to hear from u soon
https://www.nailgundepot.com/
Gift Card Balance: $500
Gift Card Expire: 08/06/2030
GCNGDxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Already send you in PM, next 10 days please report and pay me.
THank you and good luck. By the way, you can give me your order number for fast shipping.
"You can take the Gift Card first, and then after 10 days you can come back here to report and make payment then."

Wait you're telling me you will just go first like that without escrow? Be careful dude.
"You can take the Gift Card first, and then after 10 days you can come back here to report and make payment then."

Wait you're telling me you will just go first like that without escrow? Be careful dude.
Yeah, you're right, I'd like to go by the conditions you had in your post. I don't feel comfortable sending first here. If it works, I'll definitely pay, as it's a super great deal.

I'm not a newb, by the way; just a lurker. You can see my account was created in March.
I dont mind, here I make deal and business. Scammer will know how to stand after the shop gave me his/her shipping address.
And onething, no one try to rip me because they can earn real profit before they pay me small cash. So there is not reason for scamming.

Anyway, thank you for advide zhinkk, it's real good and very nice of you. Awesome
Activity: 5

Yeah, you're right, I'd like to go by the conditions you had in your post. I don't feel comfortable sending first here. If it works, I'll definitely pay, as it's a super great deal.

I'm not a newb, by the way; just a lurker. You can see my account was created in March.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

the NailGun 500$ gift card is 100$. You can pay me via bitcoin or BTC-E code:
1CzpDGmLu1yeEFa9qquMVpDUhNv9gKoR7S
Activity: 5
Activity: 2
hi, im pm'ing you about this soon. i hope to hear from you soon
Activity: 406
Merit: 257
BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
Can I get an american refurb GC
I just got my voucher, will get back and let you guys know how it goes.
you can give me your order number so that your orders will be processed earilier than normal orders.
Pages:
Jump to: