Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Honey Caramels - page 10. (Read 50812 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
February 20, 2014, 09:02:37 PM
If we don't get almonds soon we will have to put a "temporary sold out" sign on the almond honey caramels.  I think we have enough left for one more batch.

And it is a long time until the next almond harvest (September). 

lol damn thats a long time
Activity: 457
Merit: 291
February 20, 2014, 01:29:45 PM
If we don't get almonds soon we will have to put a "temporary sold out" sign on the almond honey caramels.  I think we have enough left for one more batch.

And it is a long time until the next almond harvest (September). 
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 20, 2014, 01:03:11 PM
was gonna order some Honey Roasted Almonds but its sold out  Cry

The supplier we used to get almonds from has sold out for the year, and another supplier said they were "temporarily" sold out.

We are currently talking with a few other suppliers, but the prices are so high that we haven't made a purchase yet.  Still looking, trying to find a good deal without getting any crappy almonds.

Usually we buy 200 - 300 lbs at a time, but we might need to purchase 1000 lbs to get a good price, and that is a huge expense!!

Hopefully we get this figured out soon... I need to satisfy my own almond jonesing too.
good luck for your this search we can wait for your good quality almonds cheers
February 20, 2014, 01:01:50 PM

The supplier we used to get almonds from has sold out for the year, and another supplier said they were "temporarily" sold out.

We are currently talking with a few other suppliers, but the prices are so high that we haven't made a purchase yet.  Still looking, trying to find a good deal without getting any crappy almonds.

Usually we buy 200 - 300 lbs at a time, but we might need to purchase 1000 lbs to get a good price, and that is a huge expense!!

Hopefully we get this figured out soon... I need to satisfy my own almond jonesing too.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
February 20, 2014, 11:00:46 AM
many time I came on this thread and just watch in pictures is good enough for me
legendary
February 20, 2014, 05:00:22 AM
Activity: 315
February 13, 2014, 10:11:30 PM
I ordered some stuff, in my mind too late to have it arrive by V-day, but lo and behold my box was in the mail today!!!  Once again, I have to give it to these guys, they never fail to impress!  My wife is ecstatic over the lip balm and lotion bar.  And my fave is the almonds... Smiley.

Beesbros, amazing job, as always!!
February 10, 2014, 06:28:33 PM
Got the remainder of the night reserved for cooking and getting packages sent off.

A package going to the east coast needs to be shipped by Tuesday,  the west coast by Wednesday in order to arrive on Valentine's Day.
legendary
Activity: 1050
February 07, 2014, 09:37:09 PM
sent you pm/email about shipping, should i just place order on the website via bitpay and wait for refund on shipping?
February 07, 2014, 09:32:52 PM
Do the regular honey caramels contain traces of nuts?

We have separate equipment that we use for the almond honey caramels, but the almonds are stored in the same room (in a closed container).

If we are making or wrapping the almond caramels, we do them last after the non-nut items are put away.  Almonds are the main nut we use, but there is a small amount of pecans and sunflower seeds at the kitchen.

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
February 07, 2014, 09:11:36 PM
Do the regular honey caramels contain traces of nuts?
February 07, 2014, 05:35:09 PM
Just got the website updated with the Valentine's Day prices.  10% off everything in the store (BTC and LTC only).

http://www.beesbros.com/store-for-bitcoins.html

This will run at least until the night of Feb.13th...

Kiss    Kiss  

legendary
February 07, 2014, 03:29:12 PM
yes please waiting to order
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
February 07, 2014, 03:23:52 PM
I might need to buy more, soon... I ate the last batch in around 3 days.

Don't order just yet... we are coming up with a Valentine's Day special....hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

CanaryInTheMine,  How are your bees doing?  Not sure about ours, too cold to check on them.

Any news on the special?
February 04, 2014, 05:01:33 PM

Don't order just yet... we are coming up with a Valentine's Day special....hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

CanaryInTheMine,  How are your bees doing?  Not sure about ours, too cold to check on them.

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
February 02, 2014, 02:24:39 PM
Just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed the various products I've eaten this week made by the bees bros. The honey roasted almonds are something else, going to be ordering alot more shortly! The raw honey in a jar is lovely too with some fresh pancakes.

Thanks alot Bees bros

Your welcome, and thank you.

Trying to score on another 200 lbs. of almonds.  The honey roasted almonds keep selling as fast as we can buy them, and almond prices keep going up an up...

they are not just excellent... they are addicting!!!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2014, 08:59:32 PM
o3u
Activity: 393
Money comes, money goes
January 30, 2014, 12:33:12 AM
ordered some of these, have been wanting to for a while but had not enough bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
January 29, 2014, 11:09:56 PM
Just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed the various products I've eaten this week made by the bees bros. The honey roasted almonds are something else, going to be ordering alot more shortly! The raw honey in a jar is lovely too with some fresh pancakes.

Thanks alot Bees bros

Your welcome, and thank you.

Trying to score on another 200 lbs. of almonds.  The honey roasted almonds keep selling as fast as we can buy them, and almond prices keep going up an up...

I included that bag of honey roasted almonds that the boys gave me in LV to a person in Chicago that purchased a hand-tooled leather wallet from my brother-in-law, Martin Basurto, as a premium. Actually, it was an apology gift for having messed up the order a tad, but still the gesture of including the premium gift is what counts.
legendary
January 26, 2014, 04:21:27 AM
had to try the almonds after seeing everyone talk about them there pretty good thanks for the honey
Pages:
Jump to: