Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Honey Caramels - page 11. (Read 50777 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.
January 20, 2014, 06:50:39 AM
Wow, I love Utah, I miss going to Lagoon theme park with my uncle when visiting him in Layton. I will be ordering soon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 19, 2014, 05:08:17 PM
Bought another 'everything' gift set for a buddy's mom and it was delivered very quickly prior to Christmas. Reports came back of stellar quality, which is the norm for BeesBros. Great family with an awesome product.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
January 19, 2014, 04:50:22 PM
Want to buy the following:

1 x 1/4 lb box of Almond Caramels
2 x 1/4 lb box of Chocolate Caramels (do you plan on offering dark chocolate too?!?!?! mmmm )
1 x 1/4 lb box of assorted honey caramels

Please send invoice with proper shipping total (trying to order thru the site it is $22 for 1lb of goods :/ )!  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
January 19, 2014, 12:57:02 AM
Good day young bitcoin barons.

1)  I have ordered twice from Bees Brothers.  The full catalog of honey-based products are #MiconApproved. 

2)  The almond caramels are fantastic.  So are the honey roasted almonds.  The internet ate you out of almonds.

3)  Anyone on the fence about ordering, go ahead and fire.  Support our future generations by eating yummy honey candies.
Activity: 457
Merit: 291
January 17, 2014, 05:24:34 PM
Just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed the various products I've eaten this week made by the bees bros. The honey roasted almonds are something else, going to be ordering alot more shortly! The raw honey in a jar is lovely too with some fresh pancakes.

Thanks alot Bees bros

Your welcome, and thank you.

Trying to score on another 200 lbs. of almonds.  The honey roasted almonds keep selling as fast as we can buy them, and almond prices keep going up an up...

legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
January 16, 2014, 06:31:29 PM
Just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed the various products I've eaten this week made by the bees bros. The honey roasted almonds are something else, going to be ordering alot more shortly! The raw honey in a jar is lovely too with some fresh pancakes.

Thanks alot Bees bros
IS
Activity: 108
December 26, 2013, 11:34:08 PM
Just ordered some Salt Caramels, Raspberry Caramels, and assorted honey caramels. Shipping was a bit steep at $16.50 but the website says "We try to charge actually costs for shipping, but that is not possible with the way the cart is set up.  If there is a large discrepancy between charged and actual shipping costs, we will refund the difference." so I assume that will happen. Can't wait to get my order! Grin

Yes, we will return the excess shipping charges.  Just be aware, we are swamped with orders and running behind.  Spending every extra moment at the kitchen cooking.  After we get the orders shipped, we will start on refunding the overpayments on the shipping.
We received our order before Christmas (unexpectedly!) and the caramels were delicious. Fantastic product! Really enjoyed Grin
December 22, 2013, 02:55:14 PM
Got my 45 boxes for christmas gifts. Thanks!

We have done big orders before for stores or a convention, but that was our biggest order to an individual.
Have fun driving around delivering the presents! Cool

December 22, 2013, 02:52:10 PM
beesbrothers.com appears to have expired according to godaddy!  Is there a new website to place orders from?

Thanks for that reminder!  We've been so busy that we totally forgot to renew it.  Fixed that.

Beesbrothers.com just sends to BeesBros.com. 

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
Technology and Women. Amazing.
December 22, 2013, 08:40:20 AM
beesbrothers.com appears to have expired according to godaddy!  Is there a new website to place orders from?
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
December 17, 2013, 11:18:36 PM
They're lucky...! Arrived a few hours ago. Awesome stuff, as always! Grin
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 16, 2013, 07:55:27 PM
What would shipping to Norway cost me? Looking for a few boxes of caramel sticks, probably 4-5! Thankyou.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
December 16, 2013, 07:12:22 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2013, 07:05:35 PM
Just ordered some Salt Caramels, Raspberry Caramels, and assorted honey caramels. Shipping was a bit steep at $16.50 but the website says "We try to charge actually costs for shipping, but that is not possible with the way the cart is set up.  If there is a large discrepancy between charged and actual shipping costs, we will refund the difference." so I assume that will happen. Can't wait to get my order! Grin

Yes, we will return the excess shipping charges.  Just be aware, we are swamped with orders and running behind.  Spending every extra moment at the kitchen cooking.  After we get the orders shipped, we will start on refunding the overpayments on the shipping.
I swear you put cocaine in these; I've almost gotten through the entire bag.  I have to buy more raspberry ones. 
December 15, 2013, 11:30:43 PM

IS
Activity: 108
December 15, 2013, 08:38:23 PM
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
December 15, 2013, 04:42:55 AM
i am waiting for my lip balms to arrive!
can't wait!!!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
December 14, 2013, 06:40:31 PM
I was at your talk at the Vegas conference and I must say it is impressive to see such young lads such as yourselves on the Bitcoin scene.

Keep on keepin on!

Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
December 14, 2013, 02:58:19 PM
Just wanted to post and say the whole process went super smooth.  The caramels were amazing! 

Repeat order probably coming soon lol  Smiley
edd
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
December 14, 2013, 02:27:06 PM
As far as my wife is concerned, me bringing back some Bees Brothers caramels was the best thing about the Inside Bitcoins conference.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: