Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Honey Caramels - page 7. (Read 50777 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 02, 2014, 06:59:40 PM
Just wanted to follow up about my order, the honey roasted almonds and caramel chews came in earlier this week and they were amazing. I really liked the free lip balm that was included as well! I spread them around my office so hopefully you have some new customers!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
May 01, 2014, 10:55:24 PM
I want to place an order with international shipping to Belgium.
Could I get a quote? (as mentioned on your website)
Thanks!

Send a PM of what you would like and we will get the quote to you.
If the package is under 4 lbs. (1.8kg) we can send 1st Class mail which is a little cheaper, but takes a couple days longer.
I've sent you a little list Smiley
Activity: 457
Merit: 291
May 01, 2014, 10:25:58 PM
Thanks!

Send a PM of what you would like and we will get the quote to you.
If the package is under 4 lbs. (1.8kg) we can send 1st Class mail which is a little cheaper, but takes a couple days longer.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
May 01, 2014, 09:46:29 PM
Thanks!
May 01, 2014, 01:44:44 AM

I am sort of new to all this blogging stuff, I just want to ask if there is a specific place on this forum for me to reach out and ask if anyone has any businesses that are accepting bitcoin payments that I can write about on my blog. Thanks for any help it is much appreciated!

Here is one of many lists that you can use to find other businesses using bitcoin

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade

Activity: 2
April 30, 2014, 03:49:53 PM
Hello!

I just wanted to share this post I wrote about the Bees Brothers, http://cloudhashingbitcoins.com/bees-brothers-take-bitcoin/. I set this site up to chronicle my experiences mining bitcoin last year, as that went south fast I changed it to be more about promoting bitcoin in general and highlighting businesses that are accepting bitcoin payments. I am sort of new to all this blogging stuff, I just want to ask if there is a specific place on this forum for me to reach out and ask if anyone has any businesses that are accepting bitcoin payments that I can write about on my blog. Thanks for any help it is much appreciated!

I also recently made a purchase for some honey roasted almonds and assorted caramels, can't wait for them to come in! I will come back and let you all know how I like them!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
April 28, 2014, 06:08:49 PM
Caramels and honey came in today. Delicious!!

Will definitely be ordering again  Cheesy
Activity: 633
Merit: 591
April 25, 2014, 03:47:36 PM
This week I had the honor of visiting the Bees Brothers. Their facilities are kept very clean and organized. They have a great variety of healthy, delicious and fun products. They have a deep knowledge and respect for bees. And they are true believers in the future of Bitcoin.

But what I enjoyed most about the Bees Brothers was meeting the wonderful family behind this business. Their amazing family values and passion for freedom align beautifully with the founding principles of Bitcoin. I look forward to continuing as a happy customer of the Bees Brothers.

www.beesbros.com
legendary
Activity: 1148
April 24, 2014, 06:33:38 PM
Ordered some salted and chocolate ones along with some honey. The sweets got me salivating  Tongue
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
April 24, 2014, 12:18:25 AM
Hmm well maybe this would be a good gift for my mother on mother's day sense people seem to have good things to say about them.  Thanks for the heads up DiamondCardz and others.
April 23, 2014, 06:53:36 PM
just put in another order of almonds there so addicting lol

Just dropped them off at the post office.  Sending you a PM now with tracking #.
legendary
Activity: 2240
April 23, 2014, 05:42:23 PM
just put in another order of almonds there so addicting lol
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
April 20, 2014, 02:54:44 PM
Its worth the postage, I ordered some stuff a few months back. Enjoyed everything, especially the almonds
Activity: 34
April 19, 2014, 04:03:22 PM
It's hard to believe its only been two years
Way to Go Bee Bros for keeping it up this long

What a long strange trip its been!  Shocked  Bitcoin and bees have certainly changed the course of our family.

Thanks to all of you.

Are you guys able to ship to UK? I'm a massive fan of caramels ! Will be looking to purchase around 1-2kg Cheesy

If the total weight does not exceed 1.8kg we can ship it First Class instead of Priority mail.  1.8kg would cost $35.06 to send to the UK.

Above 1.8kg, then the medium flat rate box might become the next best option.  It can weigh up to 20 lbs and costs $58.65 to send.

$35.06 cheapest ? Sucks being in the UK. When a lot of the things I want are from US
April 19, 2014, 02:56:13 PM
It's hard to believe its only been two years
Way to Go Bee Bros for keeping it up this long

What a long strange trip its been!  Shocked  Bitcoin and bees have certainly changed the course of our family.

Thanks to all of you.

Are you guys able to ship to UK? I'm a massive fan of caramels ! Will be looking to purchase around 1-2kg Cheesy

If the total weight does not exceed 1.8kg we can ship it First Class instead of Priority mail.  1.8kg would cost $35.06 to send to the UK.

Above 1.8kg, then the medium flat rate box might become the next best option.  It can weigh up to 20 lbs and costs $58.65 to send.

Activity: 9
April 18, 2014, 11:33:37 PM
Sounds interesting Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
April 18, 2014, 09:01:14 PM
Well, unbelievably they tasted rather of raspberry, honey and caramel...shocking I know right? Tongue
April 18, 2014, 08:56:01 PM

I'm in the UK and I've had the pleasure of eating a 1/4 lb box of raspberry caramels (and a sample of some awesome orange blossom limited edition ones that they included!), so yes, they can Tongue Shipping is quite expensive though.

How much did you pay for P&P ?

Back in July 2013 I paid about $11 For P&P with the caramels in the box. More than the actual cost of the caramels, I realize, although I regret nothing Tongue

This was the PM regarding it.

What would be the cost for the cellophane box? I don't really care about the gift box, lol.

We put the 1/4 lb of caramels into a celeophane bag, then into a gift box.  If we leave off the gift box, we then put the labels on the bag.  The advantage for you would be that there isn't extra bulk which saves on shipping.

I just did a quick estimate of shipping.  I think the Priority shipping prices have gone up.

Our own packaging (with the gift box) for Priority shipping is $40.74
Small flat rate priority shipping  (without the box) is $23.95

Priority shipping gets it there much faster, but is very expensive in relation to the small value of the product.

1st Class mail would cost $11.48 (with or without the gift box).

Wow ! That is so expensive. How were the caramels? If I am to purchase I'm sure I would need to bulk up ! Maybe if you were up for buying more, we could share postage? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
April 18, 2014, 08:49:50 PM

I'm in the UK and I've had the pleasure of eating a 1/4 lb box of raspberry caramels (and a sample of some awesome orange blossom limited edition ones that they included!), so yes, they can Tongue Shipping is quite expensive though.

Back in July 2013 I paid about $11 For P&P with the caramels in the box. More than the actual cost of the caramels, I realize, although I regret nothing Tongue

This was the PM regarding it.

What would be the cost for the cellophane box? I don't really care about the gift box, lol.

We put the 1/4 lb of caramels into a celeophane bag, then into a gift box.  If we leave off the gift box, we then put the labels on the bag.  The advantage for you would be that there isn't extra bulk which saves on shipping.

I just did a quick estimate of shipping.  I think the Priority shipping prices have gone up.

Our own packaging (with the gift box) for Priority shipping is $40.74
Small flat rate priority shipping  (without the box) is $23.95

Priority shipping gets it there much faster, but is very expensive in relation to the small value of the product.

1st Class mail would cost $11.48 (with or without the gift box).

April 18, 2014, 08:36:18 PM

Pages:
Jump to: