Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Honey Caramels - page 4. (Read 50818 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
December 14, 2015, 04:03:25 PM
Sweet jesus give me everything!!!!!! Om nom nom
Activity: 457
Merit: 291
December 14, 2015, 02:46:55 PM
Bump! These do make excellent Christmas gifts. They are delicious! Thanks again, Bees, for the gifts you gave me when we met at the Vegas conference in 2013. Tell your folks I said hi.

Thanks for the bump Gleb.  We still have that wooden sign that you made at Satoshi's Forest. It is right above the door at our kitchen.  We got to meet Jason King at the Texas Bitcoin Conference in 2014.

We are staying up on orders, getting things out 1-3 days after orders come in.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
December 13, 2015, 04:24:48 PM
Bump! These do make excellent Christmas gifts. They are delicious! Thanks again, Bees, for the gifts you gave me when we met at the Vegas conference in 2013. Tell your folks I said hi.
November 27, 2015, 03:19:05 AM
Our Bitcoin Black Friday prices are updated on our website.

Just a reminder... the shipping prices are for the U.S. only.  For international orders please contact through email or a PM here so we can get a quote to you.

http://www.beesbros.com/bitcoin-store.html
November 26, 2015, 01:28:03 PM
Later tonight (Mountain Time) we will change our website and offer 20% off all of our products.  We will run this all day Friday and Saturday then stop it some time on Sunday.

http://www.coindesk.com/spend-bitcoin-black-friday/

We also lowered the shipping costs.  This should favor the customers and save us time from having to send shipping refunds.  Hopefully no glitches in it Shocked
November 16, 2015, 05:20:19 PM
New caramels were made this morning.  Later tonight, after work and school, we will regroup and get them packaged and mailed.
You will get a tracking number as soon as one is created.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
November 14, 2015, 02:39:26 PM
I ordered a small box of plain caramels a few days ago.  Looking forward to them.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
November 13, 2015, 03:26:47 PM
It's been a while since I've last ordered but reading the above made me hungry for some of the caramels as well as the honey roasted almonds, so I just placed a new order! 

Just as an FYI, to anyone who hasn't tried them yet, yes you can tell they are honey, and wow they are delicious!  A great product and a great brand.
November 10, 2015, 03:35:51 PM
How do i get sure that this is not just boiled sugar to form the caramels. Just ate some caramels from a local store but realized it was like 80% sugar. But if its from honey, then In would want some. Thank you

Slow to respond due to spending the past several days in the southern part of Nevada without any internet.

That is a great question and one you should ask.

Often caramels are made from corn sugar or some other cheap form of sugar.  These are made from the honey of our own bees and the cream and butter is from a local dairy.  We tried to make the honey caramels entirely from honey (minus the dairy products) but they wouldn't stiffen enough to wrap.  So we add a little bit of brown sugar which does something that allows it to stiffen enough to wrap.  Honey is the main ingredient, and when you taste one, there is no doubt that this is made from honey.

We did go through all the government licenses and permits, etc... to do this, and by law are required to list ingredients.  Honey is the first ingredient.

Also you can look at this website... http://www.caputosdeli.com/visit-the-market/ and do a search for Bees Brothers.
Caputo's specializes in gourmet chocolates, cheeses, and several other foods.  They are very selective on what they sell there.  If we were doing a cheap caramel, they would not be selling our product.  Caputo's is probably Utah's #1 place for fancy and specialty foods.

Also, you can look at our feed back.  Never a dissatisfied customer.

Thanks for asking.
Activity: 182
November 07, 2015, 01:53:52 PM
This looks amazing! Expect an order soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
November 07, 2015, 07:21:29 AM
How do i get sure that this is not just boiled sugar to form the caramels. Just ate some caramels from a local store but realized it was like 80% sugar. But if its from honey, then In would want some. Thank you

Bees Brothers have been selling these honey caramels for a looong time and they're extremely trusted. Check their website, too, I remember their website having pictures of them extracting the honey, tips on how to beekeep, etc. Also, I've had some, they're excellent Smiley (I had some raspberry ones, and I think I got some orange blossom ones as a bonus too!)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 07, 2015, 01:54:08 AM
Activity: 394
For the watch
November 06, 2015, 07:52:31 PM
Just bought 1 lb of assorted caramels! Looking forward to eating them!
Activity: 578
Merit: 554
November 01, 2015, 07:18:17 AM
I've been really busy so just now remembering to leave some feedback! I ordered 6 bags of the honey roasted almonds and received them just in time for a family barbecue. Needless to say I would have posted a picture of them but my family devoured them all... I was able to hide one bag for myself and will have to ration it until my next order. Absolutely delicious and truly addicting. Thanks for another great order  Grin
October 27, 2015, 07:58:44 PM
I send you a PM now waiting for your reply thanks  Smiley

Just sent a reply to you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 27, 2015, 06:53:31 PM
I send you a PM now waiting for your reply thanks  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 30, 2015, 06:32:27 PM
The shipment price to the country that I live is very high otherwise I would definitely buy your delicious product.
September 29, 2015, 12:07:27 PM
Not a huge almond lover.  Do you guys have any plans to maybe do other types of honey-roasted nuts, specifically either peanuts or possibly cashews?

With the price of almonds continuing to increase, using other nuts might be a great idea.  We won't be able to do anything right away, but will start looking into it and doing some test batches.

The past couple of weeks we have been extracting honey.  Hopefully that is done by today or tomorrow.  When I get a few minutes I will post some pics.  We bought a couple pieces of equipment that has made life much easier.
Activity: 322
September 29, 2015, 11:55:01 AM
Not a huge almond lover.  Do you guys have any plans to maybe do other types of honey-roasted nuts, specifically either peanuts or possibly cashews?
September 28, 2015, 11:41:06 PM
Do these caramels contain any dairy?

Yes, there is dairy in the honey caramels.  We use some cream and butter that we get from a dairy in our area.
Pages:
Jump to: