Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Limited Edition Russian Roulette coins - SALES ON HOLD - page 3. (Read 5975 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I'm pretty sure the coins are meant as a replacement and not another run right? So I'm assuming that everyone get's the number they already have right now. If not, that would be pretty fucked up IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
I'd like to reserve 1 bronze.  Lowest available...thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I will make 12.
Regadrs,

I'll take one please Cheesy

Thanks

If they're numbered, I'd like the lowest number avail please.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I will make 12.
Regadrs,
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Can I get all the 5 series coins then? I need each of them unfunded. Cheesy

And what is the odds of getting the 5 BTC prize? Or will it be like everyone gets the chance of winning it provided they crack their codes?

Please confirm which spot you would like. (See above post for chart Wink )
Thank you.
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Ok for the bronze coins I can take them back and refund. I asked them to silver plate the bullet and they came fully plated. The difference in material is obvious from the plating defects on the bronze ones. I probably should have mentioned it before posting out but I was quite behind on some orders so I just tried to get them out. My fault really. So returns are accepted on these no problem at all.
That's me taking a gamble too as I might not get back the winning coin.
The thing is, I don't want a refund. I want a coin that at least looks or feels different than the silver one. Right now I have two different coins, with different prices, that look, feel and weigh exactly the same.
Ok what I can do is this I will order some bronze ones with no silver plate and replace yours. Will take a month though Wink

I would be interested too in replacing my bronze vs a refund, but how would the funding work for roulette coins that still could be winners?  Would you make another small run with one assigned the winning amount?

Yeah I will contact the winner privately I guess and tell them to send me the BTC. I will then fund the new batch. You can keep the coins so long as you tear off the sticker and show me via photo.

I will order them today then.

Sounds good.  How many of these new bronze do you plan to be made?
legendary
count me in for bronze Russian Roulette series 2 coin #3

DONE

BitEnvy has fully paid.
Thank you!

DONE

legendary
Ok for the bronze coins I can take them back and refund. I asked them to silver plate the bullet and they came fully plated. The difference in material is obvious from the plating defects on the bronze ones. I probably should have mentioned it before posting out but I was quite behind on some orders so I just tried to get them out. My fault really. So returns are accepted on these no problem at all.
The thing is, I don't want a refund. I want a coin that at least looks or feels different than the silver one. Right now I have two different coins, with different prices, that look, feel and weigh exactly the same.
Ok what I can do is this I will order some bronze ones with no silver plate and replace yours. Will take a month though Wink

I would be interested too in replacing my bronze vs a refund, but how would the funding work for roulette coins that still could be winners?  Would you make another small run with one assigned the winning amount?

Yeah I will contact the winner privately I guess and tell them to send me the BTC. I will then fund the new batch. You can keep the coins so long as you tear off the sticker and show me via photo.

I will order them today then.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
That sounds pretty good to be honest.
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

legendary
Round 2 still has some openings... tell your friends!! Cheesy

Round 3 coins are available for open purchase - there is no lottery / prize attached.

Please Not that round 3 is simply loaded with bitcoin. No lottery and open to anyone to buy obviously.

legendary
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
I understand that. I do make mistakes. I felt that the buyers would not mind and if I let people know before hand I was certain it would be fine. But to send them showed a lack of respect to the buyers. I guess that is a pretty major mistake now thinking about it.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
I was expecting 100% bronze coin.  You should not have shipped these coins as is, especially since it wasn't what you wanted from mint.  I think if you would've communicated what happened ppl would be more accepting of it.  But now...  Hmm...  I am a little surprised and having second thoughts about my future purchases.   Undecided Sad
legendary
I will hold off on round two I guess and will take the last spot in round three if there will be a round three.
No, no round 3, just regular coins for sale now.

Please Not that round 3 is simply loaded with bitcoin. No lottery and open to anyone to buy obviously.

All the round 3 that are not sold before the week is out will go to ANACS.
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

Thanks.  I sent a PM now to you.
legendary
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Hi there I am with out my Internet at the moment apart from my phone.  One is bronze but silver plated and the other is silver with no plate. I didn't actually weigh the coins I just did the silver spot test on the silver one and measured the size. I will be online again tomorrow I hope to explain more.

I'm probably speaking for myself, but had I known they would look the same visually, I wouldnt have bought both.  I bought them thinking one would be bronze in color.
legendary
I'm confirming & will participate too.

Thanks and DONE

Pages:
Jump to: