Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Limited Edition Russian Roulette coins - SALES ON HOLD - page 4. (Read 5975 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Hi there I am with out my Internet at the moment apart from my phone.  One is bronze but silver plated and the other is silver with no plate. I didn't actually weigh the coins I just did the silver spot test on the silver one and measured the size. I will be online again tomorrow I hope to explain more.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Okay, I have received my coins and well... They weigh exactly the same amount (40 à 41 gram) so I have no idea what the difference is between them. Very odd.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
All the round 3 that are not sold before the week is out will go to ANACS.

Nice... will be interesting to see what grade these coins receive!! Cheesy

Thanks
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
BRR1
Bronze Russian Roulette 1
Material: Bronze

Please explain gravitate.    Huh  Undecided
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
CryptoPhysical.com
I got the envelope, two silver coins but correct hologram BRR,SRR Undecided
legendary
Please Not that round 3 is simply loaded with bitcoin. No lottery and open to anyone to buy obviously.

I'll pass so you can remove me from the queue.

Thank you for your update. Cheesy
DONE

legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
This has to be a mistake...   Shocked

Same mistake here then ....
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
This has to be a mistake...   Shocked
legendary
Hi, the Russian Roulette its a great coin very nice, but i will not buy it this time. Thanks.

DONE

I will sign up for #1 of Silver and Bronze for Round 2.   Smiley

DONE

Activity: 896
Merit: 508
I remembered ordering 1 silver and 1 bronze roulette coin. They arrived today. However, the bronze coin shows no difference to the silver coin I got, although the hologram text showed B RR - is it a mistake or does the bronze coins look like silver?

Pic: https://i.imgur.com/VcNRegS.jpg
legendary
count me in for bronze Russian Roulette series 2 coin #3

DONE

BitEnvy has fully paid.
Thank you!

DONE

There is one question coming in my mind.
What is the last date for sending the funds for SRR2 and BRR2???

You know, in this week I have purchased so many coins that I am out of funds right now and only afford the BRR2 series coin.
If we can pay in a fortnight then I want to upgrade to the SRR2 series coin #3

Thanks

I have to wait till Round 2 is Full. Round 3 is shipping straight away. Packing everything tomorrow.
Regards,
Matthew
Activity: 994
PUGG.io

DONE

BitEnvy has fully paid.
Thank you!

DONE

There is one question coming in my mind.
What is the last date for sending the funds for SRR2 and BRR2???

You know, in this week I have purchased so many coins that I am out of funds right now and only afford the BRR2 series coin.
If we can pay in a fortnight then I want to upgrade to the SRR2 series coin #3

Thanks
legendary
BitEnvy has fully paid.
Thank you!
legendary
UPDATE:
Round 1 Complete
Round 2 is open for confirmation.
I will PM people on list to confirm here.

EDIT: wttbs is sitting out this coin as per previous posting.
I skip this round of coins although I think this coin is awesome. Count me out of these series. Good luck to all the "players"  Grin

EDIT: PMs have been sent to the next 6 participants. Bitenvy, you are next if there is a cancellation!! Smiley

Thanks Cheesy

Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Round 2 still has some openings... tell your friends!! Cheesy

Round 3 coins are available for open purchase - there is no lottery / prize attached.

Please Not that round 3 is simply loaded with bitcoin. No lottery and open to anyone to buy obviously.

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
minerjones got that oversight. Grin
Activity: 578
Merit: 554
Just wanted to let you know I won't be participating in this so don't worry about saving me a spot. Sorry if there was any hang up waiting for me, hard to keep track of all these awesome coins! Thanks for the PM minerjones  Grin
legendary
Have the coins been shipped out yet? If  yes, please send me my tracking number Wink

They are ready! But I was waiting until the 2016's are here. If they dont arrive by tomorrow I will ship them. Sorry for the delay
legendary
All made will be shipped early next week. I will try double up on the shipping where necessary if no one minds and probably round 2 and 3 will be a fixed price of bitcoin with no chance/ lottery style.

Will the hologram addresses be any different to indicate this? such as a different color or prefix like the LUCKY coins??

Thanks
Activity: 896
Merit: 508
Have the coins been shipped out yet? If  yes, please send me my tracking number Wink
Pages:
Jump to: