Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Limited Edition Russian Roulette coins - SALES ON HOLD - page 7. (Read 5975 times)

legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
I skip this round of coins although I think this coin is awesome. Count me out of these series. Good luck to all the "players"  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I'd rather have 3 rounds. The coin has 6 chambers so making it 1-18 destroys the whole idea.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
OK so it looks like the first set is done with then. wttbs chose 7th so he gets first call on the serial number in the second sets then.

http://imgur.com/cuMW9cs
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I will ship each coin as soon as it is bought and simply fund them when the 6 have been bought. If you know what Iean. So no one is waiting and everyone is part of round 1.
legendary
When will these coins get shipped out? Is there any specific date yet Grin?

Early next week. If everyone wants part of the 1st round then I can simply make it 1-18 rather but 1-6 gets 1 7-12 gets 1BTC and 13-18 gets 1 btc. This way there is no first round or second round or 3rd round and quite simply 1 round.

It's simply how I would label them so it's no issue at all .
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Not really sure what just happened here with this thread as I was number 6 per this image (https://i.imgur.com/7jvSbVi.png) and it looks like I was bumped off the first set?   Roll Eyes
Activity: 896
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I thought I already reserved #2 for both already?    What's the point of reserving if It's being ignored?

I'd would like #2 for SRR1 and BRR1 as before.  I don't want the 2nd or 3rd edition.

Hi I guess we swap bithalo to No. 2  I hope that is good. bithalo was one of the first in as can be seen in MJ's post count.

TheNewAnon to No 03 is that OK with you?

Yeah sure, that's fine. I didn't know which number I reserved earlier, I didn't want to steal bithalo's number Grin

Thanks.  Didn't mean to stir up any drama. 
legendary
We are still waiting for Mitchell and bithalo to decide. The only person who is set is Zeroxal.
Coin selection is only set once the members before you on list have selected theirs.
If desired, can trade or work out if other number is desired.

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
I thought I already reserved #2 for both already?    What's the point of reserving if It's being ignored?

I'd would like #2 for SRR1 and BRR1 as before.  I don't want the 2nd or 3rd edition.

Hi I guess we swap bithalo to No. 2  I hope that is good. bithalo was one of the first in as can be seen in MJ's post count.

Yeah sure, that's fine. I didn't know which number I reserved earlier, I didn't want to steal bithalo's number Grin
legendary
OK so it looks like the first set is done with then. wttbs chose 7th so he gets first call on the serial number in the second sets then.
legendary
SRR1 #5 and BRR1 #5 please

Noted. We will wait for a couple more to select, then I will update. Cheesy

Thanks

***Please try to use gravitate's letter/number system when selecting your coins***
***See monkeynuts' post (or this one) for correct posting format***
legendary

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I guess I can't say no to this... I'll take both the Bronze and Copper and it doesn't matter what serial I get, but I don't want the 2nd or 3rd edition.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

legendary
Here is the list of when posts/ interest was shown
Coin number selection will be based on this
We will try to fit in everyone. Thanks. Cheesy

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
I'll take SRR1 #2 and BRR1 #2
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
SRR1 #5 and BRR1 #5 please
legendary
Here is the list of when posts/ interest was shown
Coin number selection will be based on this
We will try to fit in everyone. Thanks. Cheesy

Wow thats nice work Smiley so in this order I guess they can choose. USA is still waking up right now so will wait see what they say.
legendary
Updated my post. I meant 160 pound for both of them. I can't buy an empty one for less, right? Tongue

Oh sorry nope. there is a 5/6 chance it will be empty but it wont be cheaper Sad

If your struggling with available cash you can reserve and pay later if you like thats no problem at all. MRBONG did it before.
Pages:
Jump to: