Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Pappy Van Winkle - Free guaranteed shipping. International available. - page 2. (Read 9118 times)

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
I bought 2 bottles of Pappy Van Winkle 12y 2016 Whiskey from BACs. Communication is excellent and I did pay in BTC upfront, escrow not needed BACs is trusted very much. Got tracking for shipment and the bottles arrived in 1 piece, nothing broken because BACs packed these Pappies so very well, even if the box dropped out the plane, bounced on a boat back in the air then got abducted by aliens who shot the box on the back of rocket to my places, the bottles won't break. Epic BACs Thanks a lot. I am gonna enjoy this whiskey, cheers ! All was shipped to the Netherlands by the way.

Thank you very much for the kind words!

Cheers and I hope you enjoy them. Cheesy
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
PM sent about the Pappy.

Replied to your PM.

Also, do you have any ER17 by any chance? thanks!

I really try to stay away from anything that isn't Julian Van Winkle... It makes it easier for me to learn a single brand than a whole industry.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
PM sent about the Pappy. Also, do you have any ER17 by any chance? thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
I bought 2 bottles of Pappy Van Winkle 12y 2016 Whiskey from BACs. Communication is excellent and I did pay in BTC upfront, escrow not needed BACs is trusted very much. Got tracking for shipment and the bottles arrived in 1 piece, nothing broken because BACs packed these Pappies so very well, even if the box dropped out the plane, bounced on a boat back in the air then got abducted by aliens who shot the box on the back of rocket to my places, the bottles won't break. Epic BACs Thanks a lot. I am gonna enjoy this whiskey, cheers ! All was shipped to the Netherlands by the way.

legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
International shipping available again.
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
I think that is absolutely a great idea.

We've been playing with the idea of breaking bottles down into more affordable tasting sizes.

Honestly, I'm in the same boat and small vials would make it affordable for me to have a drink once every blue moon as well!

I'm going to look into this further in 2018 for sure.

That's great, if you do get around to it please let me know and I'd likely pick up a few mini bottles. Making sure the drink doesn't get switched out and nothing contaminates the original taste would be an important part Smiley

If I cut it... I'd let you at least know <3

I'll let you know if we figure something out.

(Cuttin Pappy would be sacrilegious... no worries, this isn't the 30's any more Cheesy)
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192

We've been playing with the idea of breaking bottles down into more affordable tasting sizes.

Honestly, I'm in the same boat and small vials would make it affordable for me to have a drink once every blue moon as well!

That's great, if you do get around to it please let me know and I'd likely pick up a few mini bottles. Making sure the drink doesn't get switched out and nothing contaminates the original taste would be an important part Smiley
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
Just an idea, but have you thought about doing something slightly different with your bottles of Pappy? There is a company in the UK called Master of Malt and they stock a wide selection of drinks. However the quirky thing they do is offer 3cl "drams", in sort of clinical bottles with a wax seal on top. I bought a pappy one of these last year and gave it away as a present, however I would love to try it personally and a small taste would be perfect.

I calculated it at the time and they would recoup 2-3 times the cost of a whole bottle (at the prices you charge) with minimal extra outlay. Finding a food safe lab, choosing the right seal and buying the bottles seem like small extra costs for the return on the amount of bottles you'd be selling. It seems lots of people are interested, but the high entry cost prevents a lot of people from buying.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
Just an idea, but have you thought about doing something slightly different with your bottles of Pappy? There is a company in the UK called Master of Malt and they stock a wide selection of drinks. However the quirky thing they do is offer 3cl "drams", in sort of clinical bottles with a wax seal on top. I bought a pappy one of these last year and gave it away as a present, however I would love to try it personally and a small taste would be perfect.

I calculated it at the time and they would recoup 2-3 times the cost of a whole bottle (at the prices you charge) with minimal extra outlay. Finding a food safe lab, choosing the right seal and buying the bottles seem like small extra costs for the return on the amount of bottles you'd be selling. It seems lots of people are interested, but the high entry cost prevents a lot of people from buying.
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
I am looking for a bottle of four roses as a gift. Any luck in havjng one?

Negative ghost rider, sorry!!!
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
I am looking for a bottle of four roses as a gift. Any luck in havjng one?
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
I'm sorry to announce this...

I will no longer accept Bitcoin Core Coin payments at face value.  There will be an additional $200 mark up for anyone wishing to pay with Bitcoin Core Coin.  This fee will cover the costs of me actually moving the Bitcoins... absolutely fucking nuts.

A $200 fee is somewhat excessive. I sent over $1000 today with a $30 fee. Just switch to Litecoin fees are cheap and confirms fast.

I do agree with you that $200 is GROSSLY excessive and as a full-time Bitcoiner for the past 5 years & a Bitcoin lover for 6 years... it breaks my heart, but I'd rather aim high than be stuck with Bitcoin Core Coins that I can't even afford to make the needed transfers.

I'm happy to accept Bitcoin Cash, Clamcoin, LTC or other coins that don't have the insane fees that Bitcoin Core Coin has.

Honestly, I can feel a little piece of me die every time I send Bitcoin Core Coin lately... I'd rather accept Paypal frankly  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed.

It's called Bitcoin. Cya later.

You're welcome to call BCore Coin whatever you'd like.
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

I will no longer accept Bitcoin Core Coin payments at face value.  There will be an additional $200 mark up for anyone wishing to pay with Bitcoin Core Coin.  This fee will cover the costs of me actually moving the Bitcoins... absolutely fucking nuts.

A $200 fee is somewhat excessive. I sent over $1000 today with a $30 fee. Just switch to Litecoin fees are cheap and confirms fast.

I do agree with you that $200 is GROSSLY excessive and as a full-time Bitcoiner for the past 5 years & a Bitcoin lover for 6 years... it breaks my heart, but I'd rather aim high than be stuck with Bitcoin Core Coins that I can't even afford to make the needed transfers.

I'm happy to accept Bitcoin Cash, Clamcoin, LTC or other coins that don't have the insane fees that Bitcoin Core Coin has.

Honestly, I can feel a little piece of me die every time I send Bitcoin Core Coin lately... I'd rather accept Paypal frankly  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed.

It's called Bitcoin. Cya later.
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com

Honestly, I can feel a little piece of me die every time I send Bitcoin Core Coin lately... I'd rather accept Paypal rather than BCore Coin at this point.  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

I will no longer accept Bitcoin Core Coin payments at face value.  There will be an additional $200 mark up for anyone wishing to pay with Bitcoin Core Coin.  This fee will cover the costs of me actually moving the Bitcoins... absolutely fucking nuts.

legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com

UPDATE: There is no longer any fee to accept Bitcoin.  This was during a time where a single transaction cost me $150 to get a confirmation within a week... it was fucking nuts.  Bitcoin has still not protected itself from this.  I absolutely believe blocks should be bumped to 1.5 MB or 2.  At least make it cost more to fill up the blocks and let's make mining even more competitive.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
I have a work friend who is looking for a bottle of pappy and is looking to spend in the $700 to $900 range.  Do you have anything he may be interested in?
legendary
Activity: 1534
Merit: 1133
derp
Can I get a tasting sample of the 20yr please  Smiley

I've really really thought hard about opening a bottle and making small affordable vials.

Funny story is about a week ago I got a 'special invite' to participate in the 2017 pappy allocation at my local BevMo. Several emails advertising, sales starting at a specific hour: 23yr for $500, 20yr for $400, 15yr for $300, etc... Nice right? Totally down to see what all the hype is about

I got on the site right at release hoping to snag one of each or at least one of any. Store allocation was TWO BOTTLES each. "Sold out" before I could click add-to-cart.

Eh well maybe next year  Roll Eyes
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
Can I get a tasting sample of the 20yr please  Smiley

I've really really thought hard about opening a bottle and making small affordable vials.
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
Can I get a tasting sample of the 20yr please  Smiley

Haha Tongue

The 20yr is actually unavailable as of this afternoon... hopefully, I'll have another next week.
Pages:
Jump to: