Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Pappy Van Winkle - Free guaranteed shipping. International available. - page 4. (Read 9072 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Holy crap, how did you get these?  I have been asking around in Kansas (since now is the shipping time) and if a store gets them, they will maybe get 1 bottle (notice not case, but bottle) and then they raffle off the chance to buy it at their crazy marked up prices.  I am definately interested and will look at your prices and talk with some buddies, but are you able to get more 2017 bottles?

EDIT: Also, do you happen to know the laws around selling bottles that are held for investment?
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
OP updated.

I added some empty bottles to the OP for sale.
legendary
You sir, have my interest!

tell me more... here or DM is good Smiley

Viz

Ops, I deleted my previous response because I was confused.

I responded to someone else's PM in regards to these bottles... I've not received a PM from you.

I updated a little information in the OP as well.

What would you like to know more about? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
You sir, have my interest!

tell me more... here or DM is good Smiley

Viz
legendary
Free guaranteed shipping on all USA orders.  International is at face value (no handling fees or what not).

It's that time of the year and I have to start parting ways with some of my collections!

I have some Pappy Van Winkle that probably needs to quit collecting dust at my house.

(9) Van Winkle 10 Year - $500 (Wine searcher data)

(4) The 13yr Hirsch Lot 00 bottles are pretty bad ass (bottled in 2000)... Julian Van Winkle allowed Hirsch to have the first choice of the Van Winkle rye barrels and bottled the Hirsch first before bottling the Pappy Van Winkle Rye.  $4000

(2) The 20yr Rye Royal bottles also have an interesting story (bottled in 2005)... they have the same juice as the Michters 20 year original distillery!  The bottles were bottled in American under the supervision of the United States Government and then exported to Japan.  As you can tell we have since sourced a few of those bottles back to 'Murica!  $2000

Empty 23 year with the bag and tag... $75. (Fucking broke it... one less in the world lol ops)
Empty 10 year's $50

Inquire for details!

This picture may not accurately represent what I have at the moment!
Pages:
Jump to: