Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] >>Promotion: Cheap Casascius Coins!<< Pay with SEPA/BTC! - page 4. (Read 18096 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
All packages shipped!  Grin

Tell me when you receive them.

Thanks!
legendary
I took them! Now I'm going to prepare the packages and ship this evening.

Cheers!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?
After waiting all day for the package I called them, and they told me that they didn't deliver bacause they don't work today evening and didn't have enough time :/

Tomorrow I will go at 8am before delivery track leaves, so I can pick the package personally and ship to all of you in the same day.

I will keep you updated.
Those guys from DHL are really strange people...

Good luck and many thanks, my good friend.

P.S.
Don't forget to send the 8 USB Gizmos in all 4 colors, if possible and with the Casascius coin... (I'm really boring you, I know!)  Grin
legendary
After waiting all day for the package I called them, and they told me that they didn't deliver bacause they don't work today evening and didn't have enough time :/

Tomorrow I will go at 8am before delivery track leaves, so I can pick the package personally and ship to all of you in the same day.

I will keep you updated.
They are now in Spain  Cheesy

Great news! I now DO like DHLGrin
legendary
They are now in Spain  Cheesy

If you check again it only took 5 working days, not 10.

He shipped the package the 28th (he sent online order 25th but that doesn't count) and you can't count weekends.
My suffering waiting for the USB Gizmos is independent of being weekdays or weekend... eheheh
legendary
If you check again it only took 5 working days, not 10.

He shipped the package the 28th (he sent online order 25th but that doesn't count) and you can't count weekends.
DHL DHL Express
Yes, yxt. I know that "in the flesh". It took 10 days from Germany to Portugal, to receive the USB Block Erupters from you (first German group-buy).

As I buy many things via eBay, Germany included, I know for sure that Registered Airmail takes only 2 to 3 days from Germany to Portugal (and other EU countries). Probably, for packages less than 2 KG, it would be better to send them by Registered Airmail instead DHL (standard): Lower price and less days. But this is only my humble opinion.

I think in your order was some error, holidays or bad luck, because is not normal they take 10 days.
I do hope you have reason, BitAddict, for our sake. I hope to have my new USB Gizmos this week...

legendary
DHL DHL Express
Yes, yxt. I know that "in the flesh". It took 10 days from Germany to Portugal, to receive the USB Block Erupters from you (first German group-buy).

As I buy many things via eBay, Germany included, I know for sure that Registered Airmail takes only 2 to 3 days from Germany to Portugal (and other EU countries). Probably, for packages less than 2 KG, it would be better to send them by Registered Airmail instead DHL (standard): Lower price and less days. But this is only my humble opinion.

I think in your order was some error, holidays or bad luck, because is not normal they take 10 days.
DHL DHL Express

yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
DHL ≠ DHL Express

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Interested in buy 1 unit (1.15btc).

PM sent.
If someone is interested I have 20 units not sold from someone who failed to pay.
I'm selling them @1.15btc/each. I'm no longer offering discount on 5+ units since they're my last units and I don't know when I'm receiving more.

PM if you want to buy!

Cheers!
Sent a PM...  Grin
legendary
If someone is interested I have 20 units not sold from someone who failed to pay.
I'm selling them @1.15btc/each. I'm no longer offering discount on 5+ units since they're my last units and I don't know when I'm receiving more.

PM if you want to buy!

Cheers!

I hate DHL... The package with 2 Gizmos that I received from yxt in first group-buy, took 10 days from Germany to Portugal  Cry

I hope your's will arrive really soon, BitAddict!

I hope no!  Shocked
It always took 3 days from China to Spain, with customs included. It should be just 2-3 days from Germany.
I hate DHL... The package with 2 Gizmos that I received from yxt in first group-buy, took 10 days from Germany to Portugal  Cry

I hope your's will arrive really soon, BitAddict!
legendary
This silence is deafening...

Este silêncio é ensurdecedor...

Waiting DHL

This silence is deafening...

Este silêncio é ensurdecedor...
legendary
Great news...

yxt

Re: Official ASICMINER Block Erupter Europe info & sale thread
Today at 15:55:02
Reply with quote  #151
all parcels from case 1) are sent!

yxt sent me tracking #!  Cheesy I think units will arrive tomorrow or monday. I will be shipping next day after receiving Smiley
Great news...

yxt

Re: Official ASICMINER Block Erupter Europe info & sale thread
Today at 15:55:02
Reply with quote  #151
all parcels from case 1) are sent!
Pages:
Jump to: