Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] >>Promotion: Cheap Casascius Coins!<< Pay with SEPA/BTC! - page 8. (Read 18096 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Nearly running out of stock for the USB Miners. I will order second batch  Grin

Tomorrow evening/Thursday morning I will have photos and I will start sending the USB!
legendary
Now accepting SEPA! Wednesday morning I will receive the USB. 24h shipping when I have them  Wink
legendary
USB here!  Grin
Sorry for not really good quality, I only have the Iphone and I'm in a hurry preparing all for sending tomorrow.

legendary
I'm located in Spain and I will ship to EU/Worldwide. Express/Normal Registered Letter (Worldwide) or UPS.

Now accepting SEPA!

All my products come directly from AsicMiner (China) and Casascius (USA). All my Casascius come with FREE capsule! (unless aluminiun coins)

Now selling on Bitmit! Check my shop here

You can buy bitcoins here

I always ship before 24h in working days! Fast shipping, don't lose your time waiting Smiley

- 1 Bitcoin Original Physical Casascius 2013 with free capsule! // Price: 1.449 ฿ STOCK!

- 0.5 Bitcoin Original Physical Casascius 2013 - Free capsule! // Price: 0.849 ฿ STOCK!

- 1 Bitcoin Silver .999 Physical Casascius 2013, First Batch! - Free capsule! // Price: 2.399 ฿ STOCK!

- 0.5 Bitcoin Silver .999 Physical Casascius 2013, First Batch! // Price: 1.799 ฿ STOCK!

- Aluminium Original Casascius Coin! // Price: 0.012 ฿ STOCK!

Ordering:
If you want to place an order you can buy it on bitmit or mail me at [email protected] with the orders, method of payment, full name, full adress and phone number (for shipping company).
I will answer you with the final price and payment adress.

After sending you the final price for SEPA it will last only 24h.

This topic is self-moderated to keep it clean, I reserve the rights to delete any mesage.

PD: I reserve the rights to not accept SEPA orders the days with high volatility.
Pages:
Jump to: