Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] >>Promotion: Cheap Casascius Coins!<< Pay with SEPA/BTC! - page 6. (Read 18096 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Hi I'm in france, and like to buy somme  Block Erupter USB stick
Are you going to buy and sell some at the  new price ?
If yes have you a price for 4 stick ?

Currently I have no stock. I'm waiting new conditions, since AsicMiner changed all.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi I'm in france, and like to buy somme  Block Erupter USB stick
Are you going to buy and sell some at the  new price ?
If yes have you a price for 4 stick ?
legendary
Now offering free shipping if you order 2 or more units! Worldwide!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Got my usb today from BitAddict - top guy - no issues - just works.

Thanks Smiley

[EDIT] trust left
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 36
BTC4.85 sent to 16WRq8CcT3JPfQ8FQRuKL6Epm7t3r2gcZR for 2 x AsicMiner Sapphires with Express Registered Letter shipping. Black or white preferred, if available.

Thanks BitAddict; looking forward to getting these little guys to work. Smiley
legendary
How large is the package that it is sent in?

Up to 3 is 25x15x5
More 35x25x5
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
How large is the package that it is sent in?
legendary
I if take seven pieces to Germany, would the shipping costs i save include an assurance?

With 7 shipping is free.

Can't incluide insurance, it is 48,4€ for 1,000€ max.
But IMO it is not worth it, they only lose about 0,5% package, and you're paying nearly 5% for assurance.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I if take seven pieces to Germany, would the shipping costs i save include an assurance?

legendary
are you based in Birmingham?

Just the bull looks like the one in Brum city centre.

Nope, I'm based in Spain. I just love this bull Smiley

The package was sitting a full 24h at your UPS base and as UPS does not deliver Saturdays another day at mine...

Same thing happened to me - posted on Thursday and hasn't started moving until Friday night. On Monday morning the UPS tracking page was even showing "Scheduled delivery date Tuesday"! Despite that the package arrived on Monday Smiley

Same to me.
28 h passed until it moved from start position, although item was sent at monday, now it states tht sheduled delivery is thursday, thats an absurd.
I do not want to think that BitAddict would cheated us but how can it possible if you send at monday with 24H delivery, it shedules only at thursday? And it sits 28h at station?
Can bittadict get those UPS lazybones get back atleast that big money for 24H delivery? For me it was twise as cheap to choose 4 day delviry, what i am actualy getting now.

It is 24h if I sent them in the morning. You didn't give me your name until the next day after making the order because you forgot, so I sent it in the evening.
You can count 24h from Tuesday.

It is the fastest service in UPS (they also have another express they deliver until 12, but in the same day) and when you receive your order, you can check it in the envelope, also you can check it in UPS, that I paid for UPS Express Saver. I'm not liying with the shipping method. You pay to me the same I pay to them, you can check it on the internet as well.

Here you have the website in Spanish: http://www.ups.com/content/es/es/shipping/time/service/inter/express_saver.html

They tell, if you ship in the morning:

1. 24h for almost all Europe.
2. 48h USA, Canada
3. 72h Asia

EDIT: I also checked that you're far far away from a big city, so thats why they will probably take 48h. You're probably in the unlucky "almost" they tell  Cry
EDIT2: Or maybe is for the Strike, all the package delayed. You can read the special warning in UPS.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1407
are you based in Birmingham?

Just the bull looks like the one in Brum city centre.
Activity: 555
Merit: 504
The package was sitting a full 24h at your UPS base and as UPS does not deliver Saturdays another day at mine...

Same thing happened to me - posted on Thursday and hasn't started moving until Friday night. On Monday morning the UPS tracking page was even showing "Scheduled delivery date Tuesday"! Despite that the package arrived on Monday Smiley

Same to me.
28 h passed until it moved from start position, although item was sent at monday, now it states tht sheduled delivery is thursday, thats an absurd.
I do not want to think that BitAddict would cheated us but how can it possible if you send at monday with 24H delivery, it shedules only at thursday? And it sits 28h at station?
Can bittadict get those UPS lazybones get back atleast that big money for 24H delivery? For me it was twise as cheap to choose 4 day delviry, what i am actualy getting now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
Great, received my 2 USBs today and already mining!
Thanks a lot!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Time for Plan ฿

legendary
Received ordered devices today, wasn't 24h but that's UPS's fault...
@BitAddict would you mind getting the shipping costs from ups back?

Cheers!

Hello! I'm glad you received the unit and all is ok!

I paid for Express UPS Saver 24h service, that means the deliver in 24h but they don't work in weekends (and I never told the opposite).
Also all the orders I made Thrusday stopped all Friday at UPS base, I don't know why but it's 100% their fault, as you can check I sent the package as stated.

I'm going to contact with UPS.
Activity: 49
Received ordered devices today, wasn't 24h but that's UPS's fault...
@BitAddict would you mind getting the shipping costs from ups back?

Cheers!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Time for Plan ฿
I confirm that I received your payment, plus your package is ready now Smiley
They will be there on Friday.

Enjoy!

Received my order today, thanks for a great service! Trust rating left.
legendary
Now free shipping to all Europe if you buy 7 or more. Still got some units in stock! I also ordered more USB.

Sent you coins for 2 erupters including 24H shipping, please confirm here for publicity  Wink

I confirm!
Activity: 555
Merit: 504
Sent you coins for 2 erupters including 24H shipping, please confirm here for publicity  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: