Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] WIFI Bitcoin And Altcoin Price Ticker Screen - afkdata.com - page 10. (Read 20439 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 523
Hi OP,

Can you add INR ticker to it?
Reference - http://preev.com/btc/inr

Let me know if it is possible. I might buy one Smiley

http://price.cryptofolio.info/?codes=INR,USD,EUR

It's available out of the box Smiley

The average is what will show on the screen.
Hey! I'm getting a Na message for the BTC and ETH price right now -- it's been working great for weeks, so i'm not sure if it's just a small glitch with the price API or my unit itself. Just wanted to let you know (with my luck it will probably resolve within minutes of writing this! I'll let you know if it does.)

Edit (2 minutes later): Working again! Weird.

Anyways, been meaning to say how much I love the ticker! It's built great.

Yes yobit.net went down and the background tasks got coged up. It was on the API side, I'll look at putting some code in to handle this so it won't happen again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Hi OP,

Can you add INR ticker to it?
Reference - http://preev.com/btc/inr

Let me know if it is possible. I might buy one Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Hey,

What would I need to make this ticker portable (Within range of a wifi point of course)? Could I set up a battery pack ?

ive had success for 4-6 hours with >> this << more amp hours would last longer.

Awesome  Grin As I thought, bought one from Amazon and will test. I was thinking of building a ticker with a Pi Zero and screen as a portable ticker for the house but will stick with this for now.

Thanks again
Activity: 1028
Merit: 658
friendsofsatoshi.com
Hey! I'm getting a Na message for the BTC and ETH price right now -- it's been working great for weeks, so i'm not sure if it's just a small glitch with the price API or my unit itself. Just wanted to let you know (with my luck it will probably resolve within minutes of writing this! I'll let you know if it does.)

Edit (2 minutes later): Working again! Weird.

Anyways, been meaning to say how much I love the ticker! It's built great.
Hey,

What would I need to make this ticker portable (Within range of a wifi point of course)? Could I set up a battery pack ?

ive had success for 4-6 hours with >> this << more amp hours would last longer.

Just ordered two more of these bad boys for some of my friends... Really love the thing - actually quite a bit more than I thought I would.  Wink

yay repeat customer Cheesy

I am building on demand at the moment, should go out Monday or Tuesday.
Activity: 687
Merit: 511
Just ordered two more of these bad boys for some of my friends... Really love the thing - actually quite a bit more than I thought I would.  Wink
legendary
Hey,

If I requested one in CNY, one in EUR and one in GBP then which exchanges would you use? Can you use a specific exchange for each? Can I specify that exchange? I dont mind paying more. Or would you help me set them up?

As they are now each device will show the average from here
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
If I requested one in CNY, one in EUR and one in GBP then which exchanges would you use? Can you use a specific exchange for each? Can I specify that exchange? I dont mind paying more. Or would you help me set them up?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos

Can I get 4.

1 CNY BTCCHINA

2 USD coinbase

3. EUR Kraken

Is that possible?

Can you create some custom ones for me please? I will pay you extra.

Ill do it but it will push back shipping like two weeks or so, you mention 4 devices but only list 3 things?

How much would it cost to do this? Would you charge, and how much?

Also, would it be cheaper to purchase it disassembled, and could I get it custom with USB pass-thru? Smiley
That's been changed there now.
legendary
Hey,

Will you be updating GMC to GAME? The ticker is presenting Na at the minute.

The exchanges have changed to GAME/BTC now.

Can I get 4.

1 CNY BTCCHINA

2 USD coinbase

3. EUR Kraken

Is that possible?

Ill do it but it will push back shipping like two weeks or so, you mention 4 devices but only list 3 things?

Activity: 113
Merit: 11
You cant set the exchange it uses the average from all the sources at cryptofolio. This was done to keep it simple, and it allows for good prices if one of the exchanges goes down ( if a price is older then 11 mins I exclude from average)

This is the actual production endpoint, have a play.

http://cryptofolio.info/api/screen/?@Code=USD&@SecondLine=ETH

I wont stop you from creating your own endpoint that meets your requirments. Though you will need to change the LUA code in the device slightly to call your server.

Note if you set second line to BTC it forces USD on the second line allowing you to change the top to CNY or EUR like:

http://cryptofolio.info/api/screen/?@Code=CNY&@SecondLine=BTC

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Great! Thank you!

I can't wait to see the change when I will come home.
I think I will buy a second one for the work.

ok I have changed it

what would have showed as

10.9 before

will show  10.932

as long as the 16 characters are not full then it will do 10.9
ok I have changed it

what would have showed as

10.9 before

will show  10.932

as long as the 16 characters are not full then it will do 10.9
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I was afraid that this is the reason.

Is there any chance that you can/will change that? It makes much more fun to watch a ticker where you can see also small price changes. Why do you not make a right justified output?

With the current implementation, I can see extreme small changes in BTC price but ETH price changes are only visible if the price changes a full percent! This is not how a real-time ticker should work.

Alternative solution: if you want to have it centred, you can use three digits after the decimal point, when the price is in range between [10.000, 99.999]. Then, both tickers will behave similar.
It's by design so that it stays centered. Just dropping the least significant character.

Would show as 10.9

Same thing will happen to BTC if it breaks 1000
Pages:
Jump to: