Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] WIFI Bitcoin And Altcoin Price Ticker Screen - afkdata.com - page 3. (Read 20440 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Yes got on his waiting list. Do you know what the Eta for one of these is?

I don't, sorry! ,,,, I was on it like at least 9 months (?) , I had almost forgotten about it, but as soon as I got an email I bought one. Maybe swordfish can post how long here, but I have loved it ever since, it's perfect! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Go to website. If out of stock, enter your email address to get notified. That's what I did, and I just got one a few weeks ago. Wink

Yep still working through the wait list, I refuse to do pre-orders as many people here have been burnt with pre-orders....

Very respectable.  Wish more ventures did business this way

These things are fantastic, be sure to get on the waiting list! Cheesy

Yes got on his waiting list. Do you know what the Eta for one of these is?
legendary
Go to website. If out of stock, enter your email address to get notified. That's what I did, and I just got one a few weeks ago. Wink

Yep still working through the wait list, I refuse to do pre-orders as many people here have been burnt with pre-orders....

These things are fantastic, be sure to get on the waiting list! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Looking for one...anyone?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6320
Crypto Swap Exchange
And they are sold.
-Dave
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6320
Crypto Swap Exchange
If you want one NOW and are in the US I have 1 of each color. $60 each shipped anywhere in the USA.

I had them on display for in the front of my office for a while so they are not new but in very good condition.

Yes I am selling used for a bit more then swordfish is selling new. But I am including shipping and you get them shipped quick.

PM me if you want one.

Thanks,
Dave
Activity: 594
Merit: 506
What's the latest? When are new batches in and are you doing a V2?
Activity: 721
Merit: 523

legendary
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Any updates on this project, love to review this ticker on my YouTube channel!
How can I order?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Mighty Dub
How much is interval for update price?
The prices update once a minute.
UM
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
How much is interval for update price?
Some orders have started to go out, I finally have a weekends to work on these.

Working on getting stock levels up before I email/twitter/reddit people, first come first serve so get in the list. Tongue     (click me link on http://afkdata.com)
Activity: 50
Merit: 4
Are you planning to sell tickers again?
I will order two
Sorry guys wasn't getting email updates from this thread again.

You know, it's just seeing the future now.   :p

Turns out it was lol

Display space gonna be tight tonight

It will keep dropping the decimal places till there are none left Tongue
you can configure with something like JPY or CNY to see it working.

If someone really wants one I could sell you mine... for 1 million bitcoins :O.

All jokes aside, can't wait for Version 2 of this swordfish (if you did start working on it).

Not working on any new versions, sorry, full time job is too hectic, I did 30 days in a row recently. This is also why shop is closed. Sad

Any ETA on when they will be in stock again? Really interested in picking one up.

ETA is start of Jan, make sure your on the  >>>  list <<<

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Display space gonna be tight tonight
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
If someone really wants one I could sell you mine... for 1 million bitcoins :O.

All jokes aside, can't wait for Version 2 of this swordfish (if you did start working on it).
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It looks good but I hope I can change the lights color like blue , white or anything.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Any ETA on when they will be in stock again? Really interested in picking one up.
Pages:
Jump to: