Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS:GOLD/SILVER .999 CASH OUT FAST! RARE NORFEDs - LIVE PRICE-BIG ORDER DISCOUNT - page 2. (Read 31981 times)

legendary
Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000
Live and enjoy experiments
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BtcMarkets - Australian Bitcoin Trading Platform
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Do you ever come across junk coins @ .999 or higher? I go through a lot of 200 mesh .9999 silver powder doing inlay work, The markup got crazy through the suppliers so now i have just been running scratched and damaged coins and bouillon bars through the grinder then turning them to powder in the ball mill. I can't justify destroying a perfectly good looking coin but i may be interested in quite a bit of damaged goods right after the holiday. I normally try to process a pound at a time so possibly looking for 16 coins / bars that are ungraded and marred up enough that i dont feel bad about grinding them down. The closer to Spot price the better.

Thanks Techshare  Wink
I do have some 90% silver for your purpose, as well as some generic bullion @ .999 purity. Just let me know when you are ready to buy and I will get you a total. Thanks for your interest!

Happy Holidays Techshare,

Can you get me a price on 4oz .999 pure bullion please. Does not need to be fancy or nice as it will be getting ran through a crusher, then milled into powder in a ball mill. I would like to purchase some next week as soon as i am done paying for all my wood orders from this week to see what i have left over for BTC. I have been having a hell of a time buying enough BTC this past few weeks to keep up with all the things i need it for to make purchases as Coinbase has banned my account after 1.5 million usd purchased in two months as they said that it is "suspicious behavior for a new account", so i have to budget my BTC purchases to make sure i have enough to cover the wood orders i have been buying.

Thanks
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Do you ever come across junk coins @ .999 or higher? I go through a lot of 200 mesh .9999 silver powder doing inlay work, The markup got crazy through the suppliers so now i have just been running scratched and damaged coins and bouillon bars through the grinder then turning them to powder in the ball mill. I can't justify destroying a perfectly good looking coin but i may be interested in quite a bit of damaged goods right after the holiday. I normally try to process a pound at a time so possibly looking for 16 coins / bars that are ungraded and marred up enough that i dont feel bad about grinding them down. The closer to Spot price the better.

Thanks Techshare  Wink
I do have some 90% silver for your purpose, as well as some generic bullion @ .999 purity. Just let me know when you are ready to buy and I will get you a total. Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Thanks Techshare  Wink
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
1 ounce 2009 FREEDOM  (refined version) $20 face -
      vvv     Recommend these as a set, ask for details     ^^^
1 ounce 2009 FREEDOM  (unrefined version) $20 face -

What's the difference between these?
During this time NORFED was struggling to keep moving after it was raided and was trying out a new mint. The unrefined version is clearly of lesser mint quality. The refined version was one they had done later for the same year and design at a different mint because the quality of the previous one was not up to their normal standards. I suggest buying these as a set so comparisons can be made.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
1 ounce 2009 FREEDOM  (refined version) $20 face -
      vvv     Recommend these as a set, ask for details     ^^^
1 ounce 2009 FREEDOM  (unrefined version) $20 face -

What's the difference between these?
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
NEW INVENTORY - LARGE BARS - PM ME
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
1 ounce 2009 Rare $20 face 2nd Amendment Gun Dollar #27 in display case
1 ounce 2008 Euro hallmarked and numbered (#074) SUPER RARE 20 Euro face value
1 ounce 1998/1999 double date Rare $10 face (second piece released by NORFED)

PM sent. Thanks!
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

Interested in the prices of these 3 pieces, please PM them to me.

Thanks
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
can i see a pic of this? 1 ounce 2008 King Kamehameha Hawaii Dala Hallmarked & #067 $50 face -
http://tecshare.com/img/IMG_9908.JPG
http://tecshare.com/img/IMG_9914.JPG
BTW scratches are on the plastic case, not the piece. It is spotless except for some toning you can see beginning to form around the rim in the picture.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
can i see a pic of this? 1 ounce 2008 King Kamehameha Hawaii Dala Hallmarked & #067 $50 face -
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I have recently became a silverbug and this is a very neat post but i have one question, why are your maples more expensive than you ASE's? I have always seen eagles more expensive than maples.
Me being in the US, they are more expensive to import, additionally I have more maples in stock. Thanks for your interest.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Those are some nice coins have you try listing them on ebay?

I have to check that too.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Thanks. Last I checked eBay banned the sale of NORFEDs. Additionally eBay and Paypal purposely profit from fraud, I refuse to use them any longer.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: