Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS:GOLD/SILVER .999 CASH OUT FAST! RARE NORFEDs - LIVE PRICE-BIG ORDER DISCOUNT - page 5. (Read 31981 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
FTR
I purchased from TECSHARE some steel pennies, buffalo nickels and silver eagle.
I paid first.
Will update upon receipt.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
firstbits.com/1kznfw
In case people are wondering how to value silver or gold, Wolfram Alpha makes it easy:
Example  See the section "Current commodity price"
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm ordering 2 2011 1oz .999 silver eagles from TECSHARE.  I will pay 7.5 BTC up front.  I'll update this post when I receive them.

7.5 BTC sent to TECSHARE
Confirmed - shipped on Friday.

Received the package on Monday.  Quick shipping and great packaging.  Good communication too.

Thanks TECSHARE!
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
LIMITED TIME OFFER: 11.31 Ounce Bar of .999 fine silver:
2011 USA Silver Eagles 1oz .999 uncirculated -
USA only please.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I'm ordering 2 2011 1oz .999 silver eagles from TECSHARE.  I will pay 7.5 BTC up front.  I'll update this post when I receive them.

7.5 BTC sent to TECSHARE
Confirmed - shipped on Friday.
Activity: 70

7.5 BTC sent to TECSHARE

Received on Monday.

Thanks!
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
PRICES UPDATED! If anyone is wondering, I will do discounts on multiple NORFED purchases!
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I still have 2 numbered 2nd amendment pieces that come in a nice wooden display case with certificate of authenticity and first year of production. I do also have one or two 1 oz silver bars. Let me know what you are thinking, feel free to PM me. Apparently I didnt include the gun round in my price list for some reason, I added it now. The 2nd Amendment numbered piece from 2009 is You might think that is a lot, but try to buy one anywhere and tell me again Smiley  You wont find one because it is just that rare.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Do you still have that 2nd Amendment coin?

Any 1oz silver bars?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
I received the 10 oz silver yesterday, ordered on 25 June. Keep up the good work..
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Thank you Smiley

BTW - all of the scratches in the photos on the NORFEDs are on the PLASTIC not the piece itself. The NORFEDs are all uncirculated, otherwise you will be notified of the condition before you send payment.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Have some new stock! 90% silver halves, buffalo nickles, steel pennies, and everything else listed above! Thanks for checking them out!
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Activity: 80
I'm looking for graded coins..
Do you have any graded and slabbed coins?

jay
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
They aren't graded or slabbed, but they are spotless and come directly out of a mint tube without a finger touching them. They are 1 ounce and at current prices are going for 9 BTC each shipped to the US (price valid today only, PM me for current rates). If this is acceptable PM me your shipping address and I will reply with an address for payment and get your silver out ASAP. Thanks!
Activity: 80
the US mint 2011 Eagles. what oz and
How much for each and what Proof are they?
I'm looking for MS 70 or Pr 70 coins.

jay
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Only 1 generic left! The rest are US mint 2011 Eagles or 5oz, & 10oz bars. I also have a $50 silver certificate somewhere if anyone is interested. It has a crease but is in otherwise decent shape.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I added a few things to the list. I also have steel pennies in paper fold case (3 for only 0.5 BTC shipped in the US), and a few paper notes and other world and collectable coins. Let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I can dig it up.
Pages:
Jump to: