Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS:GOLD/SILVER .999 CASH OUT FAST! RARE NORFEDs - LIVE PRICE-BIG ORDER DISCOUNT - page 3. (Read 31981 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever

You can break it out of its case and it would have the same price. The grading is meaningless. The value of the round is not. I give it no extra value because of "grading certification". This coin is rare enough that certification is mostly pointless anyway, as you'd be hard pressed to find one, let alone one of a small handful that were professionally certified by reputable companies. For a time they were not even accepted for certification by these companies. By the way if anyone is wondering, it is the 98/99 double die piece not the shelter piece.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 260
Do you offer anything near melt value? If so please let me know

regards
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Maples price with shippig to Canada?

I don't do international fulfillment at this time. Sorry.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Maples price with shippig to Canada?
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
New generic silver 1oz rounds now in hand! PM me or check back here for more details soon!
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Awesome dealing with you thanks! More generic rounds on the way soon!
legendary
Activity: 1252
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
+1 Tecshare

Those evaporated norfeds have arrived today.

Quick delivery. Great coins. Good bloke. Pleasure doing business with you.

Just wish I could afford the Euro coin and the 5 Oz beauties.....

Thanks again
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
I will have Eagles, Maples, generic silver 1oz, and copper rounds in stock soon! Keep an eye on the first post for updates!
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
NORFEDS are evaporating fast! Get them while you can.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
To save me going all through the thread .... Which Norfeds do you have left, and what are the current BTC prices for them ? Thanks

Current live prices are listed on the first page. if you plan to make a larger order I may negotiate the prices.

As far as generic silver I don't have any in stock at the moment sorry.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What do you have in generic rounds or larger, non-collectable bars at this point?

I'm looking to pay in the range of btc0.19-0.20/oz right now.
legendary
Activity: 1252
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
To save me going all through the thread .... Which Norfeds do you have left, and what are the current BTC prices for them ? Thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
+1 for Tecshare from me

Bought 11oz bar of silver from him, sent the Bitcoins first, and got the Bar a few days later, he was very prompt with information.

Thanks a lot - looking to do more business soon!
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Received my order last Friday from Techshare and will gladly trade Litecoins with you again in the future!
Thank you! Hope to hear from you again soon.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
TECSHARE is a great guy to do business with. I've had 2 flawless transactions with him for a 10oz and 25oz silver bar.

Highly recommended
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
Sharing this for my love of NORFED coins, not you
NNC is a scam and you could be devaluing your coins by having them encapsulated in an NNC holder

http://reviews.ebay.com/NNC-NCGS-and-TRUGRADE-JUNK-coin-grading-services?ugid=10000000001328446

You seem to have a compulsive inability to stay away from me despite my repeated ignored requests to the contrary. Take a hint and mind your own business. I don't care why you are here your presence is unwanted. How many languages do I have to tell you this in before you get the point?
Never have I met someone so unpleasant towards me when I did nothing to them.
Right you are only ignoring the dozen or so requests I have made by now to not contact me. Why would I be annoyed with that?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
NNC is a scam and you could be devaluing your coins by having them encapsulated in an NNC holder

http://reviews.ebay.com/NNC-NCGS-and-TRUGRADE-JUNK-coin-grading-services?ugid=10000000001328446

You seem to have a compulsive inability to stay away from me despite my repeated ignored requests to the contrary. Take a hint and mind your own business. I don't care why you are here your presence is unwanted. How many languages do I have to tell you this in before you get the point?
Never have I met someone so unpleasant towards me when I did nothing to them.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: