Pages:
Author

Topic: www.bitcoinza.com - BitFury Asic Units! - page 2. (Read 15599 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
For the Community! By the Community!
August 15, 2013, 04:05:21 PM
hahaha yeah maybe we should OC the boards from the start Wink

At least we are using the new SHash boards from Cscape. So OCing will be a lot easier Smiley Things are going great guys. Once again thanks for all the support
Activity: 882
Merit: 547
BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more
August 15, 2013, 01:27:41 PM
you have to consider that this boards can be fully oced, so dont calculate with non oced specs Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 15, 2013, 12:13:28 PM
With the difficulty expected to be around 200mil by the time you guys ship; the only way you'd be able to break even on a unit is if you buy the 400GH/s one. Unfortunately I don't see the price for a BTC to go up any time soon to compensate for the slower rate due to difficulty. Unfortunately I don't have the money for a 400GH/s unit
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Dock.io
August 14, 2013, 08:47:52 PM
Prices are okay but it seems, like a bit especially if we are looking at Oct or later for delivery.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
August 12, 2013, 06:09:44 PM
I will keep an eye on you guys. Hoping that you can be cost competitive with the 400 GH/S units from other providers.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
August 12, 2013, 05:55:30 PM
any arangemtns to do local pick up and what options are they going to be besides bitcoin or is this to be btc only

Hi Smiley

Yes there will be local pickups. As soon as we receive the test chips from bitfury with the control chips, we will even make the test units available to the community so that can see we have it up and running here in South Africa and not just in the UK. Smiley

We are finalizing our bitpay account. then fiat would also be accepted on special circumstance. We want to try and keep everything in BTC as much as possible, to keep the btc flow going. But yeah Smiley

Plus a few more surprises for the South Africa community as well after the first few batches are sold. We are busy working toward getting BTC accepted as payment in South Africa in a lot of the biggest chain stores. That is our main goal. TO get BTC accepted as payment in South Africa Smiley

So you are planning to do sales from within the UK then?
August 12, 2013, 08:12:43 AM
any arangemtns to do local pick up and what options are they going to be besides bitcoin or is this to be btc only

Hi Smiley

Yes there will be local pickups. As soon as we receive the test chips from bitfury with the control chips, we will even make the test units available to the community so that can see we have it up and running here in South Africa and not just in the UK. Smiley

We are finalizing our bitpay account. then fiat would also be accepted on special circumstance. We want to try and keep everything in BTC as much as possible, to keep the btc flow going. But yeah Smiley

Plus a few more surprises for the South Africa community as well after the first few batches are sold. We are busy working toward getting BTC accepted as payment in South Africa in a lot of the biggest chain stores. That is our main goal. TO get BTC accepted as payment in South Africa Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
August 11, 2013, 10:51:47 PM
August 11, 2013, 06:28:06 PM
Lets open this up to the community once again Smiley

Do you want us to ship with casings. Or our naked units that you can OC yourself and add extra cooling extra by yourselves?
Remember the naked units will run cooler the way they are.
Smiley

We could even give you 2 options to have casings or naked?

What do you think?  Huh Huh Huh

Cool let me know
August 11, 2013, 06:17:36 PM
Hey leadnor,

as I see this, the boards will be overclockable and people will probably need heatsinks to Run these boards then and cool them accordingly.

If you are interested I could do case design or heatsink design for this project, please contact me for details.

@cscape and intron
great work guys!

Foofighter

Awesome Foofighter. we will defn have a look into this. Smiley If we can get the current 3gh/s chips OC'd cleanly and safely. it would be awesome.
Activity: 2
August 11, 2013, 05:09:34 PM
Could you please show us your testing units? Not old test pictures from the web but ones you have really taken yourself.

Here is a suggested method of proof: put the object in front of today's newspaper like this:

http://imgur.com/X838GGi

In this picture I prove that I have a fresh packet of peanuts. The peanuts I will be feeding you through the bars when you get locked up for white collar crime.
Activity: 882
Merit: 547
BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more
August 11, 2013, 05:06:00 PM
Hey leadnor,

as I see this, the boards will be overclockable and people will probably need heatsinks to Run these boards then and cool them accordingly.

If you are interested I could do case design or heatsink design for this project, please contact me for details.

@cscape and intron
great work guys!

Foofighter
Activity: 427
Merit: 251
- electronics design|embedded software|verilog -
August 11, 2013, 05:03:45 PM
Just in case anybody is wondering, I'd like to confirm that we are really working together to make this happen. Happy mining  Wink

Thanks Cscape for the reply. Its been a pleasure working with you guys on this massive project.

Same here for intron. Happy hashing:)

intron
August 11, 2013, 04:51:17 PM
Just in case anybody is wondering, I'd like to confirm that we are really working together to make this happen. Happy mining  Wink

Thanks Cscape for the reply. Its been a pleasure working with you guys on this massive project.
Activity: 251
August 11, 2013, 04:47:20 PM
August 11, 2013, 06:42:40 AM
Pricing? US or BTC?

Bitpay exchange rates rates are not great.

Will CC or Paypay be accepted.

Refunds offered?

Hi BitCsByBit,

We will be opening our orders a bit later to fiat, For those that absolutely can pay in BTC.

We will also be putting up our refund clause shortly Smiley
August 11, 2013, 06:39:49 AM
Hey guys,

We have officially gone live Smiley

Go to our website for a quick view. We will be using C-Scape PCB boards and control chips with bitfury asic chips.

25GH/s   : 12BTC - Bitfury Minion
50GH/s   : 20BTC - Bitfury Gargoyle
100GH/s : 40BTC - Bitfury Goblin
200GH/s : 70BTC - Bitfury Ogre
400GH/s : 120BTC - Bitfury Wizard

Pop us a message for any comments, suggestions and thanks for all the support Smiley

We are taking the first batch of orders now. For those waiting for our cart. We are waiting for the last documentation and approval from bitpay so that we can use bitpay and the shipping service gets handled through amazon Smiley

Big UP to Bitfury and C-Scape for getting BTC asics into Africa, and going worldwide Smiley

Haha yeah, Like I said we like it. hehe. We just switched the Goblin and Ogre around. We will also be designing each one of them a specific picture. That will come on the boxes Smiley Makes us unique. Once again a great suggestion coming from this thread, Cheesy Thanks a bunch
Great to see you used the suggested naming convention for the units! Smiley
Activity: 46
August 10, 2013, 05:30:30 AM
Hey guys,

Go to our website for a quick view. We will be using C-Scape PCB boards and control chips with bitfury asic chips.

25GH/s   : 12BTC - Bitfury Minion
50GH/s   : 20BTC - Bitfury Gargoyle

Pop us a message for any comments, suggestions and thanks for all the support Smiley

We are taking the first batch of orders now. For those waiting for our cart. We are waiting for the last documentation and approval from bitpay so that we can use bitpay and the shipping service gets handled through amazon Smiley

Big UP to Bitfury and C-Scape for getting BTC asics into Africa, and going worldwide Smiley

Great to see you used the suggested naming convention for the units! Smiley
Activity: 252
August 09, 2013, 10:16:40 PM
Pricing? US or BTC?

Bitpay exchange rates rates are not great.

Will CC or Paypay be accepted.

Refunds offered?
August 09, 2013, 07:37:49 PM
Hey guys,

25GH/s   : 12BTC - Bitfury Minion
50GH/s   : 20BTC - Bitfury Gargoyle

Pages:
Jump to: