Pages:
Author

Topic: www.bitcoinza.com - BitFury Asic Units! - page 4. (Read 15599 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
For the Community! By the Community!
I love this.

ASICs in South Africa with no tax imports or waiting for shipment.

I will also invest in them as soon as I can.

What would the estimated power consumption on these units be?

Estimations are roughly 1W/GHs Smiley

Asked the same question. ^^^ is the answer.

Thanks for answering Smiley
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I love this.

Asked the same question. ^^^ is the answer.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
firstbits.com/1kznfw
What is the power draw on these things?
Thanks for all the feedback so long guys Smiley Everything is looking good for us to meet our estimations. Just a few more things to tie up and then our Cart will go live Smiley

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Thanks Sitarow  ^_^

And guys please remember, we are not trying to undercut any of the Bitfury Competitors, but our goal is to be one of the best options to chose from. especially for people that cant get the units on other places, for our local community and also let the community have a say in what they want. Smiley that is our goal and we will strive to live up to that Smiley

@ Dawie, yeah thanks. That is the plan.
Most of us really need opitions,not am,not Avalon.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Another South African here and fairly excited about this.

You say you will ship in 4 batches, but there's no dates. Price is just as important as delivery date when making a decision. Hope you can have the dates soon as I need to make a call on a this and a couple of other options.

Hi Zama,

Our estimated dates are Oct/Nov, the batches will be shipped as per the demand.
IE We will be ready for shipment in late October/Nov then as soon as each batch finishes. it gets shipped.

There will be more clarification on that when we get our cart online and when we officially start. (2 weeks)

If you have any further queries or need clarification let me know Smiley

Regards

Ok cool ... will hold off any purchases for 2 weeks. Would also love a meet/greet if possible before ploughing hard earned coins.

You say you will ship in 4 batches, but there's no dates. Price is just as important as delivery date when making a decision. Hope you can have the dates soon as I need to make a call on a this and a couple of other options.

Hi Zama,

Our estimated dates are Oct/Nov, the batches will be shipped as per the demand.
IE We will be ready for shipment in late October/Nov then as soon as each batch finishes. it gets shipped.

There will be more clarification on that when we get our cart online and when we officially start. (2 weeks)

If you have any further queries or need clarification let me know Smiley

Regards
Activity: 263

Good to see some more competition in the hardware side.
Hope your online carts come online soon:
http://www.bitcoinza.com/products_5.html

Ninja thanks for the support. Smiley

Yeah our online carts will become available soon Smiley

Just finalizing our pricing structure etc. Smiley everything should be basically as advertised. (so far) Just waiting on our final tests and PCB negotiations to come through Cheesy

Cool Cool Cool Grin
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Good to see some more competition in the hardware side.
Hope your online carts come online soon:
http://www.bitcoinza.com/products_5.html
Any idea what you guys are going to name each unit?

I have an idea of:

24GH/s = Bitfury Minion
50GH/s = Bitfury Gargoyle
100GH/s = Bitfury Ogre
200GH/s = Bitfury Goblin
400GH/s = Bitfury Wizard

Hahahahaha I like!!!
Tongue
Ok I will create a FAQ on the website this weekend with most of the common questions that I have received so far Smiley

Hahahaha @ Synthetic_Darkness yeah. We are also planning a BTC mini conference/Gettogether some time soon. So then you guys that are local can meet us personally Smiley

Great idea! A conference would do a lot of us some good as I am sure there are a lot who us who still get the question "Bit-what?!" as soon as it's mentioned to other people.

Would also like to meet you guys in person.
Any idea what you guys are going to name each unit?

I have an idea of:

24GH/s = Bitfury Minion
50GH/s = Bitfury Gargoyle
100GH/s = Bitfury Ogre
200GH/s = Bitfury Goblin
400GH/s = Bitfury Wizard
Ok I will create a FAQ on the website this weekend with most of the common questions that I have received so far Smiley

Hahahaha @ Synthetic_Darkness yeah. We are also planning a BTC mini conference/Gettogether some time soon. So then you guys that are local can meet us personally Smiley

Activity: 14
Also being a local. I'd rather buy locally than send BTC to some other country (figuratively speaking). At least here I know where you live Cheesy kidding
Activity: 115
BTC for a better world
Maybe a Frequently asked Questions page on the OP &/ web site to track progress of suggestions?
There has been a couple of mails coming in asking that we should rather show our prices ex vat, instead of vat incl.

We will take that into consideration as the people have made some valid points. So when we release the official prices it will be done EX Vat Smiley

Keep the suggestions and comments coming in guys. We appreciate it as we want to design and build what "you" want.

Regards
As a local bitcoin kop I am happy to see this thread  Grin

I got 20 BTC for you my brother, will keep an eye on this.. I assume we will be able to pick up the goods in person?

Hi Z3r0,

Yes defn you would be able to come pick it up personally. We will put a comments section on the order page when our orders go live, where you can specify that if you want. Smiley

If you need any further queries. let me know. Smiley

Activity: 194
As a local bitcoin kop I am happy to see this thread  Grin

I got 20 BTC for you my brother, will keep an eye on this.. I assume we will be able to pick up the goods in person?

I love this.

Pages:
Jump to: