Pages:
Author

Topic: www.bitstamp.net - owner has denied your access to the site. - page 3. (Read 16980 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I was wondering if API access was also restored?
Yes, at least for now.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I was wondering if API access was also restored?
I just got in on my account but it seems they lost my 30 day USD volume and my commission rate is 0.5% when it was yesterday 0.36%. This is a bit disturbing.

EDIT: My whole transaction history is still there though.

+1

my commission rate was 0.34% yesterday and now it's 0.5%
Activity: 8
I made a bitcoin deposit to bitstamp yesterday. It's confirmed, but doesn't show up in bitstamp. The deposit address is still listed in the account, the transaction isn't...  Undecided

And when I look in the "history" there's a week of missing login records. Did they revert to a week-old backup? Wow...
Activity: 10
I just got in on my account but it seems they lost my 30 day USD volume and my commission rate is 0.5% when it was yesterday 0.36%. This is a bit disturbing.

EDIT: My whole transaction history is still there though.
Activity: 82
Still no wire from bitstamp (for $21,000). Initiated on 12/11, still no comments from them. Status: processed

i have a wire for $17,000 as well, although mine has just been a few days.
Still no wire from bitstamp (for $21,000). Initiated on 12/11, still no comments from them. Status: processed
Activity: 7
I think it is only matter of time when something happen and next time it will not be fun like before when someone lost thousands of bitcoins worth of nothing.
This time people take a shotgun and try to express their intentions more precisely instead of waiting for court judgement which hardly help.

Shotguns indeed. Imagine you bought at $800, want to get your BTC out. This isn't a game anymore.

1 bitcoin is still worth 1 bitcoin.
You can buy and sell stuff with it.
All you need to do is find the people who will trade goods for bitcoin.
Not necessarily shotguns though.

You can trust btc exchanges the same way you can trust your banker.

It's the biggest game in the world.
Activity: 56
So is it:
(1)(2)(3)
(4) Two inexperienced 24 year olds trying to fight off a DDoS from an underinvested server farm.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
Same here in Greece
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
COINDER
So is it:

grow pains (they can't handle the requests due to hype)  Roll Eyes
manipulation (DDoS, and mass dumping)  Grin
CEO run the fuck (took all your funds and run off)  Shocked

Huh Huh
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I think it is only matter of time when something happen and next time it will not be fun like before when someone lost thousands of bitcoins worth of nothing.
This time people take a shotgun and try to express their intentions more precisely instead of waiting for court judgement which hardly help.

Shotguns indeed. Imagine you bought at $800, want to get your BTC out. This isn't a game anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
wow so I lose about 2000$ selling on bitstamp to discover that bitstamp stopped doing withdrawals and is down.

Bitcoin..

Its not even possible to do medium size BTC withdrawals, at least for me. And Nejc/Hazek is/are nowhere to be seen.

Bitcoin...
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
wow so I lose about 2000$ selling on bitstamp to discover that bitstamp stopped doing withdrawals and is down.

Bitcoin..
Activity: 5
Made a SEPA deposit last Tuesday....still waiting....
Activity: 14
Anyone received a deposit this week? I made a SEPA on sunday, but still no amount in bitstamp...
Activity: 38
The site is up, lagging though (EU). The withdrawal of BTCs works, at least they processed my request (25 BTC out), it took them ~4 hrs to do so.
Activity: 33
Big movement on other exchanges and Bitstamp is lagging real bad again..
Activity: 81
Still nothing. It won't even load now. There's going to be such a massive panic sell when they get back online...

"if" they get back online... ever

Plus, complete silence from their side for many hours. Bad PR move from an exchange managing millions of USD which belong to their customers. Either they are in deep shit and don't know what to do/say, either they just don't give a shit about their customers - both things are bad.

I've got another point. They are gone Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: