Pages:
Author

Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included) - page 10. (Read 123415 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
One of my firend want to sell his dragon 1T bitcoin miner at the price of 490$, dragon 1.5T 975$.

It is one of my friend in China, dragon 1T bitcoin miner have worked for 2 month, and dragon 1.5T miner have worked for 20 days, because those miner are in china, i prefer to sell them as hosted miner.

Those miner will be hosted in our Xuzhou center, so maybe have some downtime each month, we will record every downtime in one month and compensate any downtime exceed 36 hours, it is about the 95% uptime.

also we will set the host fee as only 99$ for both those dragon 1T and dragon 1.5T, and the host fee will drop for another 10$ to 89$ after three month, and drop to 79$ after six month.

only about 40 units dragon 1T and 20 units dragon 1.5T available in this oppotunity.

BTW, i have confirmed with the owner of bitmain and lketc that the S4 will not released before 7/10/2014 and the  new batch of dragon 1.5T will not released before 28/9/2014.

I know that the btc price is very low currently, but i think it is still a good time to buy miner, since all the people are scared to buy miner and the difficulty will soon stop, also, the price of the miner is almost close to the cost to build them, so it is no way that the price of the miner will be further lowered.

with best regards and have a nice day:)

www.easy2mine.com--Making Ming Easy and Profitable
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Yo dat aint right.  You take blame when you dont do that.  What next is like what past mistake!

Data center have electricity and connection problems....... look at "data center" it has dirt floor!  What you expect out of place of dat qualty.

I guess no insurance or security or full time engineer at dirt center.... i means "data center"! It crazy! I hopes you dont get hurt when mass sell off with people see "data center" have no floor?  Just think of how bad a miner would be after running in dat!

I feels sorry you are hurt by his dirt center...  means "data center". pcfLIE hurt your business with dirt center!  If you host at dirt center I would ask about insurance yo....
in the states we call that a chicken coop.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
also i want to paste some pic of our new farm build together with a professional DC,  with the capacity of as much as 50,000 Kw, now we are also looking for some bigger customer, need host at least 500 Kw once a time, we can provide really good price both on miner and host service.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2dkb8eu.png
http://i60.tinypic.com/5wjkt2.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/2us8unp.jpg

Seriouse operation.

Serious enough he did not answer if he owned.... or is just using.  This one does not have a DIRT FLOOR.

I predict LOTS of selling with price of hosting.  Will pcfLIE buy back with "host insurance"?  Or think he will try to sell them on here? I thinks we will see him trying to sell others miners instead of buying back!!

Give us a free move from DIRT center to a real data center!  Give us the discounts off without having to pay in advance!  You want 1/2 a year wait to get 20 off ?  You know you can do it now!

Do you admit no insurance for data centers? And no one there 24x7 to watch?

Your hosting is like gambling!!!

Just checked email he is trying to sell others to us!  BUY THEM you promised the hosting insurance!   Stop trying to spam us to buy more!  Fix what we have now!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
also i want to paste some pic of our new farm build together with a professional DC,  with the capacity of as much as 50,000 Kw, now we are also looking for some bigger customer, need host at least 500 Kw once a time, we can provide really good price both on miner and host service.

Seriouse operation.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I'm sending my 5 hosted miners for 6.4 BTC The price is final!
Only serious buyers please.
Activity: 111
Next round, next skyrocket diff jump soon... If anyone wants to sell his T1 miners, i can buy them all. Price = $450. Write me in Lee's Skype group -> Enrico or hit me a PM. Already done dozens of deals, you can ask there around. Deals will be done with Lee together to be on the safe side.
Activity: 65
All my rigs
504 Gateway Time-out
Well look who is still ripping people off, causing easy2mine undue stress, and being a general con artist.

Good Work pcfli.  Way to help the entire bitcoin community look like a bunch pricks.   

Please fix your services and use your own name/reputation for a website.   Otherwise go back to chemical engineering and stop trying to run data centers.

Least I'm not only one to see it.  You see how he skipped my question about moving from a DIRT CENTER, a data center should NEVER have dirt floors.  How about free moves? And a cleaning from running in DIRT!  You saved money on a "accident" by putting miners in it!

Or how pcfLIE did not answer if new center is his or if he is using someones and renting to us?  (It looks SOOO different then one with a dirt floor me thinks it is not his just using someones)

WE DESERVE FREE move from DIRT center to new center!!  Do you admit their is not a engineer at all times at each building? What happens if fire or theft any insurance?  
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Thanks for a pointless comment and nice aggresivity.

I generally don't spend time posting comments on forum, but M. Lee deserve some very positive feedback as only people with problems speak. When everything is fine, nobody spent 5mn to write that it is fine. So I'll do. With my 30 Ths...

I doubt you will be able to find the price/quality ratio offer here. Plus, M. Lee was on the hosting service before the massive jump we see everywhere. Is the service perfect ? Probably not. Is it really good ? Hell yes !

You are welcome!
Activity: 11
Wink
Whish I had taken more instead of diverisfy... !

Well I am happy with the service that I get from Mr Lee.  Sure there have been problems but they get fixed and he owns up to them.  The move didnt go to plan but sometimes shit happens.  With my miners at Mr Lee's data center I dont have to worry about heat or noise or my power bill, he does.  So I am a happy customer just wish I had antoine42's 30 Ths Smiley
Activity: 97
Well I am happy with the service that I get from Mr Lee.  Sure there have been problems but they get fixed and he owns up to them.  The move didnt go to plan but sometimes shit happens.  With my miners at Mr Lee's data center I dont have to worry about heat or noise or my power bill, he does.  So I am a happy customer just wish I had antoine42's 30 Ths Smiley
Thanks for a pointless comment and nice aggresivity.

I generally don't spend time posting comments on forum, but M. Lee deserve some very positive feedback as only people with problems speak. When everything is fine, nobody spent 5mn to write that it is fine. So I'll do. With my 30 Ths...

I doubt you will be able to find the price/quality ratio offer here. Plus, M. Lee was on the hosting service before the massive jump we see everywhere. Is the service perfect ? Probably not. Is it really good ? Hell yes !
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Well look who is still ripping people off, causing easy2mine undue stress, and being a general con artist.

Good Work pcfli.  Way to help the entire bitcoin community look like a bunch pricks.   

Please fix your services and use your own name/reputation for a website.   Otherwise go back to chemical engineering and stop trying to run data centers.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance

What bout us little guys?   Can we move to new center from one WITH A DIRT FLOOR  for free?  Is dat new data center yours or someone else???

Will you now pay Insurance for the host miner???
i donot know that you have hosted miner in our data center
yes, i still provide insurance for the miner that hosted more than four month in our data center
also, i will drop the host fee for 10$ for any customer whose miner have hosted for more than three month in our dc
and will drop another 10$ after another three month

What bout us little guys?   Can we move to new center from one WITH A DIRT FLOOR  for free?  Is dat new data center yours or someone else???

Will you now pay Insurance for the host miner???
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance

legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
I want to declare here that we will use 96 hours as  the downtime in this round in our simple dc, and compensate each miner for 48 hours mining earning(deduce the promised the 48 hours ), as a matter of fact, most of the miner donot have so much downtime.
we will also use 0.02 btc as the miniing earning for each 1000G hash rate per 24 hours.
The compensation will deduce directly from the host fee and you can see that on your bill
Thanks for all customer's support and i will always try to provide best service as usual.
Hello !

No conspiracy here. I said I setup them myself, did I say it was IRL ? No. Thanks to Internet and a browser, setuping a miner consist at giving it a pool, and a BTC address.
Easy task, think of it with 30 miners and no way to batch it Wink

You have bad experiences ? Sorry to hear that but mine was near perfect, till the 1st contact, fund transfer and getting miners online. The truth is that I do not even check my stats daily anymore.
Yes, the hashrate was taken at the time of the post.
I do not remember in which datacenter I am in, but it is a professional one.

One thing I change from the beginning is the pool : There was some connection problem when using Multipool, so after having a discussion with M. Lee engineer, I move to a chinese one in order to not have connection problem between the hosting in China and the pool in another place. I definitively see an improvement as when the miners had a problem with a US/EU pools, sometime the were not able to get back online easily. After changing pool, I never had this problems anymore. I know the fees are higher, but honestly I do not have to contact the support anymore... Smiley

Hi folks,

I made an order of 30 Dragon T1 from Mr Lee and I wanted to give my feedback. I choose to have them hosted in the pro housing forb4 months (I prepaid it).

I was very happy with the transaction. Everything went fine and smooth. The level of professionalism is high.

Regarding the miner, I had some setup to make on all the machine (I could have had Mr Lee team to do it, but I wanted to do it as it is part of the fun !) and they were quiclky running. The average hashrate is 1ths per miner.
I have had several failure and all of them were dealt asap. As I have 30 miners, I expected this kind of drawback, but overall the work done is flawless. I made some choices that will avoid some of these failures, like using F2pool in order to have everything in China.

I definitively recommend this service. Mr Lee have done everything in order for this deal to happen and to have my team satisfied.

Antoine

.... post history 30 miner you claim to setup but do not know what city.... something is not right here. You don't know what city you spent hours with 30 miner setup??? Did someone make up your story??? Any of it real?Huh

When in dirt center... the data center without floor have NO POWER it matter not where pool is. If power goes down we have to contact support.  And it takes over a HOUR to switch power.   Dat is not cool.  Is there even engineer there 24x7?  Some got moved "accidentally" but when pcfLIE makes more money off accident it is a chance possibly not accident? Going from a pro data center to a building with a dirt floor... without agreeing.. and it is cheaper cost for him is wrong!  He cut out paying a professional center and put miners in a building WITH DIRT FLOOR.

Has anyone been able to do "Insurance for the host miner". Tempting if i can can get out with R= I+H*4-M*E equation.   Anyone get this honored?  Can you get out of hosting with this?  (It say uses current BTC-e price....).  Anyone do this?
Yes, the hashrate was taken at the time of the post.
I do not remember in which datacenter I am in, but it is a professional one.

One thing I change from the beginning is the pool : There was some connection problem when using Multipool, so after having a discussion with M. Lee engineer, I move to a chinese one in order to not have connection problem between the hosting in China and the pool in another place. I definitively see an improvement as when the miners had a problem with a US/EU pools, sometime the were not able to get back online easily. After changing pool, I never had this problems anymore. I know the fees are higher, but honestly I do not have to contact the support anymore... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: