Pages:
Author

Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included) - page 9. (Read 123415 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
pcfli,

what is the eta for remote access on the 1.5th hosted dragons.

I bought because them because they were at the professional hosting site and this was supposed to be one of the features.

It's costing me around 25% a day in lost income not being able to move pools quickly.

Tigggger

That would require a upgrade.  It cannot handle current amount.  Expect a wait for him to be able to convince people to go without it on old miners, possibly a discount.

You do not have insurance or 24x7 engineer.  Why expect remote access?
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
pcfli,

what is the eta for remote access on the 1.5th hosted dragons.

I bought because them because they were at the professional hosting site and this was supposed to be one of the features.

It's costing me around 25% a day in lost income not being able to move pools quickly.

Tigggger
A bit tricky. But the hosting fee is $185.

That means you are OWED even more!  620 plus 184 x 4 = 620 + 736 = 1356 HE WOULD OWE YOU on buy back.  With btc-e current price being used he owes ALOT on buyback.  Use calculator yourself and see.
Activity: 859
A bit tricky. But the hosting fee is $185.

Insurance for the host miner
As I have said in my previous ROI analysis, I believe that the life time of the 1T dragon miner will be last for more than six month and bring profit to the person who buys the miner first. To ensure the people who buy host miner in my place will not lost money, we provide insurance as listed below.
All of the host miner will have an option to resell after four month host and the price is calculated based on the following equation:
R= I+H*4-M*E
R:   Re-sell price
I:  Initial price of host miner
H:   Host fee:225$
M:   Mined btc during the four month,
E:   Exchange ratio of btc/usd from btc-e

Watch out I bet he will use far lower then you deserve. https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator if you put -(days) it will let you see how much you mined.

If you bought 4 months ago at 2650 for dragon.  You have mined about 5.0318 BTC today.  Now times this by BTC-e of $404 you have around 2032 mined.  Take 2650-2032 you are owed around 620 PLUS hosting fee for four months!!! You will be owed around 1020 dollars currently!!!
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
Same here. PM if interested to buy some 1 TH/s miners from me. :-)
Activity: 859
I have one Dragon for sale in Xuzhou.
Anyone interested please PM me.

Good price Wink
502 Bad Gateway AGAIN
I'm sick of you

Do you have fire or theft insurance? YOU ARE NOT HONEST ON THIS
Do you admit to not having 24x7 support?
Do you admit you have a "data center" that has dirt floors!!

http://i60.tinypic.com/rc0pbo.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
502 Bad Gateway AGAIN
I'm sick of you
the remote access system is not very stable, if you want, we can close it and monitor the miner for you
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
You have 5 miner at Xuzhou Room , We will give you a compensate for 48 hours,
you fucking kidding me???
My miner was down for more than 100 h.
each 48 hours
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
502 Bad Gateway AGAIN
I'm sick of you
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Lee just bought my miners off me under the 4 month insurance deal. Np at all. I think they have to be 4 months hosted before you qualify though..
Thanks for stevej for support, at Btc world, a promise is the promise, the people donot follow their words cannot survive on this world, because people canot get their money back once they paid to you.
i admit that our service is not the perfect one,  something is out of control when i want to build the farm by myself, something is just out of my ability. however, at that time, i canot find the supplier in market, but now, some professional company have built the professional farm and i have switched to co-operate with them to provide better service.
i will focus on providing reliable host service at competitive price. like i said, our goal is to Make Ming Easy and Profitable.

Keep up the good work pcfli!  Know that it is appreciated!
Activity: 65
You have 5 miner at Xuzhou Room , We will give you a compensate for 48 hours,
you fucking kidding me???
My miner was down for more than 100 h.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Lee just bought my miners off me under the 4 month insurance deal. Np at all. I think they have to be 4 months hosted before you qualify though..
Thanks for stevej for support, at Btc world, a promise is the promise, the people donot follow their words cannot survive on this world, because people canot get their money back once they paid to you.
i admit that our service is not the perfect one,  something is out of control when i want to build the farm by myself, something is just out of my ability. however, at that time, i canot find the supplier in market, but now, some professional company have built the professional farm and i have switched to co-operate with them to provide better service.
i will focus on providing reliable host service at competitive price. like i said, our goal is to Make Ming Easy and Profitable.

Activity: 118
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
HI guys Im selling my a2 95mhs batch 2 miner that does minimum 91mhs constant 24-7 hosted at lees professional data center. Im selling it very cheap the miner is like new so PM me your offers or even trade is possible with a couple dragons.
Yo dat aint right.  You take blame when you dont do that.  What next is like what past mistake!

Data center have electricity and connection problems....... look at "data center" it has dirt floor!  What you expect out of place of dat qualty.
http://i60.tinypic.com/rc0pbo.jpg

I guess no insurance or security or full time engineer at dirt center.... i means "data center"! It crazy! I hopes you dont get hurt when mass sell off with people see "data center" have no floor?  Just think of how bad a miner would be after running in dat!

I feels sorry you are hurt by his dirt center...  means "data center". pcfLIE hurt your business with dirt center!  If you host at dirt center I would ask about insurance yo....
in the states we call that a chicken coop.
it is just one pic that took before the finish of decoration

A picture is worth a thousand words.... or a hundred thousand or so if fire or theft since you dont deny no insurance or that there is not 24x7 engineer at EACH data center....

How did you even decorate the dirt floor?  Fans blowing dust... dirt... through miners... yea perfect idea.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
if you say so but all those fans with no filtration. Looks like a converted chicken coop/pig pen.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
I guess no insurance or security or full time engineer at dirt center.... i means "data center"! It crazy! I hopes you dont get hurt when mass sell off with people see "data center" have no floor?  Just think of how bad a miner would be after running in dat!

I feels sorry you are hurt by his dirt center...  means "data center". pcfLIE hurt your business with dirt center!  If you host at dirt center I would ask about insurance yo....
[/quote]
in the states we call that a chicken coop.
[/quote]
it is just one pic that took before the finish of decoration, also we have build the new data center with professional company, much better, much stable , check the pic i paste if you want

legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
also i want to paste some pic of our new farm build together with a professional DC,  with the capacity of as much as 50,000 Kw, now we are also looking for some bigger customer, need host at least 500 Kw once a time, we can provide really good price both on miner and host service.

Seriouse operation.

Serious enough he did not answer if he owned.... or is just using.  This one does not have a DIRT FLOOR.

I predict LOTS of selling with price of hosting.  Will pcfLIE buy back with "host insurance"?  Or think he will try to sell them on here? I thinks we will see him trying to sell others miners instead of buying back!!

Give us a free move from DIRT center to a real data center!  Give us the discounts off without having to pay in advance!  You want 1/2 a year wait to get 20 off ?  You know you can do it now!

Do you admit no insurance for data centers? And no one there 24x7 to watch?

Your hosting is like gambling!!!

Just checked email he is trying to sell others to us!  BUY THEM you promised the hosting insurance!   Stop trying to spam us to buy more!  Fix what we have now!

i donot know you have any miner in our data center, the promise is the promise, so anybody who have hosted their miner in our data center for four month will get insurance buy-back. i have provided this service for many customers.

As for the data center that the pic show, it is one farm i build together with one professional company, who used to design and produce miner. the host fee there is a little expensive, but very stable, our data center in xuzhou do have some issue with power supply, but we have back up power and i will also set the host fee cheaper
Pages:
Jump to: