Pages:
Author

Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included) - page 7. (Read 123415 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Unfortunately, not even my most optimistic projections come anywhere close to that level of power consumption.

But thank you for the speed & clarity of your answers.
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
@pcfli - 2 quick questions:-

1) Will new reduced hosting fees stay even when BTC rises again?

(It's up $100 on where it was little over a week ago Grin )

2) Are bulk discounts for hosting staying at previous levels?

(Dragon 1.5T: 6-10 units -$5 11-15 units -$10 etc)

Thank you.
yes, the host fee will stay,

currently, no bulk order available, but if you want to host more than 100kw, we can talk in private:)
@pcfli - 2 quick questions:-

(It's up $100 on where it was little over a week ago Grin )

(Dragon 1.5T: 6-10 units -$5 11-15 units -$10 etc)

Thank you.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
The sad truth is even buying 3 S3's at the above good price will not work out very well.
1350 Ghs currently generates around $200 per month (presuming zero downtime).
Take off the hosting fee and you will make around $100 per month.
So you will have to wait over 6 months for the miners to have paid for themselves.
With difficulty rises I reckon in 3 months they will be redundant.
Depressing for us small miners.
I think the mining will be still profitable, but the profit each miner can bring will become fewer and fewer. Maybe you need 6 even 8 month to reach ROI. However, it is still a high profit investment compared to the traditional business (usually need 12-36 month to achieve ROI).
also if anyone want to buy btc, you can go for me
i can sell you at the price of okcoin or huobi
accept wire transfer or western union
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
The sad truth is even buying 3 S3's at the above good price will not work out very well.
So you will have to wait over 6 months for the miners to have paid for themselves.
I think the mining will be still profitable, but the profit each miner can bring will become fewer and fewer. Maybe you need 6 even 8 month to reach ROI. However, it is still a high profit investment compared to the traditional business (usually need 12-36 month to achieve ROI).
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
With the recent drop in btc (thankfully recovering !!!) I did a big spreadsheet analysing every aspect of my mining operation.

One interesting factoid, out of all the machines I have from various manufacturers and in different countries the most effecient miners I currently have are the Dragon 1.5TH, which even at the old $110 monthly fee only swallow 43.46% in running costs, the next best are the spondoolies sp30's hosted in the USA at 46.61%

All in all been very happy with the service received.
Currently, i recommend S3 in stead of dragon 1.5T

currently, the price of new dragon 1.5T miner is about 975$(the price for hosted miner),  under our new host fee system, the host fee of dragon 1.5T bitcoin miner is

1...if you pay one month host fee in advance, the host fee will be 109$,
2...if you pay three month host fee in advance, the host fee will be 97$

I also can sell you used s3 at the price of 219$, if you get 3 units s3 it can hash at 450*3=1350G(10% less than 1.5T )
and the host fee is
1..pay one month host fee in advance: 37*3=111$
2. pay three month host fee in advance:33*3=99$
but the total price for 3 unit s3 is only about 657$, you can save about 318$, (33% less than 1.5T)
and s3 is also very stable
With the recent drop in btc (thankfully recovering !!!) I did a big spreadsheet analysing every aspect of my mining operation.

One interesting factoid, out of all the machines I have from various manufacturers and in different countries the most effecient miners I currently have are the Dragon 1.5TH, which even at the old $110 monthly fee only swallow 43.46% in running costs, the next best are the spondoolies sp30's hosted in the USA at 46.61%

Happy that someone else's figures back up my own, cheers "Tiggz" Grin

(Us 'Big Cats' should stick together, huh?)

I did take a look at the Spondoolies SP-31 'Yukon' but apart from the prob of actually getting them, I was also put off by the hosting options.

Looking forward to being another happy customer here!
legendary
Activity: 1098

As for 'BigBenny', he appears to be a pure fud-pedlar (& possibly a sock-puppet for another supplier?) who would have got a PROPER Lion-ing had he tried such in my territory.

FUD?

He wont admit if its true he has NO INSURANCE for miners!
It does not matter how nice new data center is! Hes renting space in it he did not build it!  And do you admit old miners will stay in current data center they will not be moved?

No insurance, technical problems, read a few pages before buying.

Okay Mr Big(Mouth)Benny -

{Claws sharp & unsheathed - Check. Jaws ready for action - Check}

You didn't have the sense to just go away quietly and FUD someone else. Or even better, just do humanity a favour & step in front of a train.

But hey, as a 'veteran' of a whole 20 posts here (All but your very first one slagging off Mr Lee - I've checked), of course we're all going to be cowed into silence by your insightful & empowering words.

(Yes, sarcasm. We Brits seem to have a natural talent for it.)

Now, let's perform the autopsy on your  - let's be kind & call then 'thoughts', shall we?

Mr Lee has already said that if anyone wishes to have extra cover on their operations, they are quite welcome to go forth & arrange it themselves. Personally, I'll be happy with the 'insurance' that he DOES offer - in the form of guaranteed uptime & compensation if that's not met.

Personally, the only insurance of any kind I have is that which the law (of England) says I can't avoid i.e. Driving insurance.

So I ask you directly - what insurance do you have right now? Indeed, WHAT are you mining, WHERE are you mining it & WHAT equipment are you using?

Me? Thanks for asking Grin

I'm mining the Blake-256 Ecosystem, from my home, on 2 PCs. No.1 has an HD7990, No.2 has an HD5870. Together they give me 6.8 GH/s. If they go 'bang', it's up to ME to fix it & I don't expect anyone to compensate me for missed profit. If they set my beautiful cottage on fire & I lose everything - Hey, no regrets, I've had a good life.

Perhaps the difference between us is that I DON'T think the world owes me anything I haven't earned through honest graft?

TBT I don't think you'll find a reputable insurer anywhere in the world that'll give cover for missed mining profits anyway, especially for equipment hosted in a strange & distant land. Definitely not for a price that doesn't destroy your margins.

Oh, and by-the-by, I've read every single post on this thread, plus I've had several informative email & DM conversations with Mr Lee, PLUS I've 'done the maths' on profitability PLUS PLUS I've examined independent tests & reviews of the equipment I intend to purchase. As everyone investing that much in anything should do.

It's called 'Due Diligence', you should really give it a whirl sometime.

Okay, I've been very gentle with you - by my standards at least Wink

If you really want to 'challenge the Lion', come on over to 'my place' & try to talk like you've been talking here:-

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zeit-community-knights-ultra-low-inflation-micro-payments-487814

You have a BAD ATTITUDE, dude. It's not too late to change.

Think about it.
Activity: 28
I still have faith for the future of BTC.

The plans I discussed privately with Mr. Lee are still going ahead, hopefully this month.

As for 'BigBenny', he appears to be a pure fud-pedlar (& possibly a sock-puppet for another supplier?) who would have got a PROPER Lion-ing had he tried such in my territory. Best either ignore the lame twat or better yet, just delete his worthless rantings.

The FACT that he still tries to cause disruption about the construction photo of the now-complete data centre proves his motives.

There are hundreds if not thousands of happy customers who don't even need to post here.

FUD?

He wont admit if its true he has NO INSURANCE for miners!
It does not matter how nice new data center is! Hes renting space in it he did not build it!  And do you admit old miners will stay in current data center they will not be moved?

No insurance, technical problems, read a few pages before buying.
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
The Introduction of CHENGDU Industrial Scale farm

Quick Review

Capacity:
   5000Kw will be ready on 10/10/2014
   can be expanded to 25000Kw in future

Uptime:
   98% uptime (any downtime exceed 14.4 hours will get full compensation on mining earning)

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/8679
the performance of one miners in this data center.

Detail introduction

The farm located in Chengdu City, Sichuan province, where the whole building was rented.

Electricity

The power is drawn directly from State Grid with dual transformer, one team from SICHUAN electricity science research institute is employed to design the power supply system. The same team has designed and built IBM’s CHENGDU DATA CENTER.

Network
We use double WAN router from CISCO as our main router, and draw one 100M fiber from CHINA TELECOM and another 100M fiber from CHINAUNICOM as back up. One 4G wireless internet was also ready for use once it is necessary.

Environment control
Huge fans with the size of 1.5M are installed on the whole walls with the capacity to refresh all the air inside the farm within 10 second when all working.

legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
The Host Fee Adjustment Announcement
Dear all:

I want to thank first for your support during the last time. Currently, it is a hard time for all people involved in mining. The price of bitcoin is so low, and the earning even cannot cover the electricity fee.

However, I think it is still a good time to keep mining. The reason is clear.

1)    The price of used miner is already below the cost to build new one, so there will be no profit at all for factory to build new miner which will lead to no more new hash rate and no more increase on diff.
2)    The price of bitcoin is clearly under-value currently, and it has good chance to increase to 600$ again.
3)    Currently, there is still more than 100P hash rate are provided by miner using 40nm or 55nm technology, this part of hash rate will quit soon.
4)     No new technology to produce more powerful miner in the following 5-6 month, which means all miners will consume the same power to get the same hash rate.

Based on above analysis, I think the mining will be still profitable, but the profit each miner can bring will become fewer and fewer. Maybe you need 6 even 8 month to reach ROI. However, it is still a high profit investment compared to the traditional business (usually need 12-36 month to achieve ROI).

To make mining is still profitable for your guys; we will adjust the host fee of simple DC (both XUZHOU farm and CHENGDU farm) to the lowest we can provide (to be honest, we have spent more than 50,000$ to build them and only 1/4 are back now).

   0.132$/kw  --- Pay one month host fee in advance
   0.118$/kw  --- Pay three month host fee in advance

The following is a table of the host fee of each type of miner under new price system.

Miner type------power consumption------Host fee each miner each month(pay one month in advance)------Host fee each miner each month(pay three month in advance)/$
Dragon 1T------1050w-----99-----89
Antminer S3------390w------37------33
Dragon 1.5T------1150w------109------97
A2 90M------900w   ------85------76
Zeus 28M------1060w------100------90
Silver fish-28M------440w------42------37

The host fee in TAIZHOU professional DC will not adjust this time, but we provide one opportunity to transfer the miner in TAIZHOU to XUZHOU farm, the transfer need 10$ each miner and take about three days to complete.  

How to proceed
1.   send a mail to [email protected] with your payment option (pay one month host fee in advance or three month host fee in advance),
2.   We will send the bill about how much you need to pay based on the amount and type of your miner.
3.   Pay the bill and submit the transaction id through the following google form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Yi0XrKwfxqtDQA15JISTcd7rtBSxiXPQeTZ6wNivCoA/viewform

The host fee of the customers who have pre-paid three month host fee according to 110$ per kw will adjust to new price automatically, the extra fee you paid will be used in next round.

Thanks for your support and it is always our aim to make mining easy and profitable.

I still have faith for the future of BTC.

The plans I discussed privately with Mr. Lee are still going ahead, hopefully this month.

As for 'BigBenny', he appears to be a pure fud-pedlar (& possibly a sock-puppet for another supplier?) who would have got a PROPER Lion-ing had he tried such in my territory. Best either ignore the lame twat or better yet, just delete his worthless rantings.

The FACT that he still tries to cause disruption about the construction photo of the now-complete data centre proves his motives.

There are hundreds if not thousands of happy customers who don't even need to post here.
Do you admit no insurance?Huh

YOU AVOID THIS!!!
http://i60.tinypic.com/rc0pbo.jpg
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I cannot access My miners! Wrong password!
Activity: 859
what's wrong with hosting in dirt?
offer of 1TH/s for $250 and $80 kwh ia a decent one. some people in China are gettig cold feet ....
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
xz is down

Support is down... or asleep.  What do you expect from a person who hosts in dirt and then blames dying a2's on manufacture?

Ohhh and pcfLIE do you admit no insurance yet?
pleae go ahead to find some elegant dc and pay them 200$ per kw per month, your mined btc even canot cover the host fee, if you think that is the good host service you want
go ahead!!!
i will adjust the host fee of all miner hosted in our dc soon, so customer can still have profit each day.
if you think you can find better host service than me for customer, paste here
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
is there any person still have faith on mining
now i can find some source of used s3 and dragon 1T at really good price
especially for used dragon 1T, i can get some at the price of 250$
also, if you can host as much as 100-500kw
i can find some good dc with very low host fee, as low as 80$ per kw each month
xz is down

Support is down... or asleep.  What do you expect from a person who hosts in dirt and then blames dying a2's on manufacture?

Ohhh and pcfLIE do you admit no insurance yet?
Pages:
Jump to: