Pages:
Author

Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included) - page 30. (Read 123424 times)

legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
same here

just be patient Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Yeah, I've had my rig rented out over at betarigs and obviously can't be having the internet off/on for any period.

I have worked up a good feedback rating over the past few months, but the last few days have killed that.

What is going on?

I'm on mrr, and so the same applies.
Activity: 587
Yeah, I've had my rig rented out over at betarigs and obviously can't be having the internet off/on for any period.

I have worked up a good feedback rating over the past few months, but the last few days have killed that.

What is going on?
I dont recall this being mentioned before we changed centre.

I feel we have good cause to ask for our miners to be moved back to a pro centre.

Very unhappy.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
the power of xuzhou data center is off for about one hour
It is possible that the power will off for one or two times each week, usually last for one or two hours
sorry on this issue, but the cheap electricity is usually come together with such issue especially in summer when the power supply is short because of most of the house will use air-condition

this may not be so good
its showing as 502 bad gateway yet again.
probably power problems again but my miner is supposed to be in taizhou not xuzhou
damn looks like my hosted dragon is down again Huh

Same.

What is going on?  Hosted fee will be deducted for this.  15 usd for set up when its not even running over 48 hrs later....

Miners up, then down...why?
damn looks like my hosted dragon is down again Huh
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
I am beyond furious.

someone at your data centre has gone into MY miners without permission (I have changed the user and password) and input their own credentials.

I am disgusted.

User in question goes by Liquid.ketamine and warhawk.

GET THIS SORTED. NOW

Same here, at least one unit changed by liquid.ketamine and now I cannot even access it, in the beginning I thought they had given me the address/port pair of another user and so I did not change it and simply told them about the issue :/

Anyway, pcfli, please stop all units owned by liquid.ketamine since he/she is stealing hashing power from us.

spiccioli
Activity: 118
both of mine are down again as well reporting bad gateway..
I don't understand why all the power cuts either ?
I thought the professional centre had no power cuts ??
All three miners now down 502 bad gateway.
I am beyond furious.

someone at your data centre has gone into MY miners without permission (I have changed the user and password) and input their own credentials.

I am disgusted.

User in question goes by Liquid.ketamine and warhawk.

GET THIS SORTED. NOW
my miners have moved sucessfully as requested and i can see that all three of my units are on the same IP with different ports.  This shouldnt be an issue I dont think as I can operate all three independently.

One thing that does concern me though, is the amount of downtime.  You mention now that there will be 1-2 hours downtime once, twice maybe three times a week.  Reading the email to me there is no mention of this (although it may have been advised elsewhere that I havent seen).

Is there any way this can be overcome?

Edit: miners up time are extremely erratic. Website is so slow wont load so cant report down miners.

Please look at my three miners.
Activity: 118
and i am supposed to be at taizhou
Yes, and so am I as well ?
I didn't ask to go into the simple data centre.. My miners are supposed to be in the professional data centre.
I assumed that if we didn't reply to mr lees email we would stay in the professional centre as it said.
legendary
Activity: 1456
will the miners autostart then ?  as my miner hasnt been on my pool for over 2 days so far

It depends on setting's there is a auto start and manual start selectable on screen.  If you select auto start it should restart.   It is possible to not be 100 percent successful, but as general rule it should restart is what I have experienced.
and i am supposed to be at taizhou
will the miners autostart then ?  as my miner hasnt been on my pool for over 2 days so far
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
the power of xuzhou data center is off for about one hour
It is possible that the power will off for one or two times each week, usually last for one or two hours
sorry on this issue, but the cheap electricity is usually come together with such issue especially in summer when the power supply is short because of most of the house will use air-condition
Pages:
Jump to: