Pages:
Author

Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included) - page 73. (Read 123463 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
My wife was thinking about using it to boil eggs.  I will carry out this experiment with my son (first grade science project:  The Use of Conduction Heat Transfer from a Dragon Miner to Cook an Egg) and report back here.  I hope he will get an A for this project.
...what an excellent idea, i will confirm that with engineer, as i know, its temperature on surface should not exceed 50 ℃.
Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
My wife was thinking about using it to boil eggs.  I will carry out this experiment with my son (first grade science project:  The Use of Conduction Heat Transfer from a Dragon Miner to Cook an Egg) and report back here.  I hope he will get an A for this project.
Activity: 857
Anger is a gift.
This miner is very hot.  Is that normal.  I can barely stand behind its exhaust fume for more than 1 minute because of the hot air.  It is HOT (as in first degree burn) to the touch of the case.

Mine runs hot as well. LCD says one of the blades is at 80c, pcfli says that is ok. I am not too sure about that.
Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
This miner is very hot.  Is that normal.  I can barely stand behind its exhaust fume for more than 1 minute because of the hot air.  It is HOT (as in first degree burn) to the touch of the case.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Because it's sterile...
A member had to request a refund so I now have one $125 rebate coupon that I am selling for $75, please contact me with any questions.  I hope everyone is enjoying their miners.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I will call them agian tonight and see if they have any updates
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
He still hasn't received my bank xfer Sad
just check my bank account, still not shown in my account by now, something must  wrong  here, you would better ask your bank for help, meanwhile, i will keep your miner and will send the btc mined to you when this thing is figured out
Activity: 93
He still hasn't received my bank xfer Sad
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
have got my miners and they are working perfectly! Thanks for good service and fast shipping Smiley
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Are there any firmware updates for the 5 blade models? All of you running 4 blades, I highly suggest using a Kill-o-watt to see if theyre pushing 1100W+ on a 1000W PSU. My 5 blade unit is pulling ~950W from the wall at ~8 Amps. I had to use my cord from my 1000W EVGA Platinum because my 1000W EVGA Gold cable was not thick enough in gauge and the cord was hot to the touch.

Anyone manage to overclock these safely? I have extra PSUs around to balance the power draw.

We have all of our 5 blade versions with 2 PSUs running stable @ 1.2-1.25 last few days, keep them well cooled. Looks like they are pulling ~1100w form the wall.

Activity: 327
Are there any firmware updates for the 5 blade models? All of you running 4 blades, I highly suggest using a Kill-o-watt to see if theyre pushing 1100W+ on a 1000W PSU. My 5 blade unit is pulling ~950W from the wall at ~8 Amps. I had to use my cord from my 1000W EVGA Platinum because my 1000W EVGA Gold cable was not thick enough in gauge and the cord was hot to the touch.

Anyone manage to overclock these safely? I have extra PSUs around to balance the power draw.
Activity: 6
copper member
Activity: 91
Can anyone post how to setup these miners, i just got informed that the package arrived in my place... Thanks in advance.

-Plug ethernet in.
-Look ipaddress from mask.
-Go to web page and setup pools.

Webconfig is in English.

http://imgur.com/a/cCQXl#0

I'm having a difficulty setting up my miner...
I clicked to "set network" on 192.168.1.3 so the display now shows that adress, but when i entered other data in the interface in my browser all i got is "Error getting device list: ERR: socket connect(0) failed" ... I also tryed to add different pool data with btcguild and eligius also without luck.
Can anyone help me out with this issue cause i don't know if this error is a software or hardware problem..
Green leds on all four blades just shine green continiusly and i got an red led below the display turns on when i click on starting "confirm" button for a few seconds...

Edit: i manage to get it working with help from pcfli... didn't realize i should change my router settings in web interface also.. thanks again !!!

Activity: 57
Are these the smaller units or the big case units available for delivery within 24 hours? And how many do you have at this price?
Activity: 72
i can order them if you want

Yes 2 of the boards and 10 blades...Tongue  I am making a rig to run 6 blades with 2 psus and want to have 4 other blades to put in my big Dragons that can fit them.

Let me know when you can work out a price!
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance

This is the board i need help sourcing,  It says on their site the ship with extra.  Anyone have any info on it?

i can order them if you want
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Grin   I just received my miner! I am now hooking it up to start hashing! I am very excited. I had to find a cord for use in USA though so be prepared if you order in USA. I will update as soon as I get it up and going!
we will order some of the cable that can be used in usa, then it will be no necessary to prepare by yourself
Activity: 72

This is the board i need help sourcing,  It says on their site the ship with extra.  Anyone have any info on it?
Activity: 311
The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!
 Grin   I just received my miner! I am now hooking it up to start hashing! I am very excited. I had to find a cord for use in USA though so be prepared if you order in USA. I will update as soon as I get it up and going!
Pages:
Jump to: