Pages:
Author

Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included) - page 80. (Read 123463 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
has anyone done a setup guide for these yet??

donot worry, i have translate the instruction to English, and will provide you when give you track no.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
has anyone done a setup guide for these yet??
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Is everything still in Chinese?  I thought they were switching to English for the international orders?

do all these have space for an extra "blade"?

Yes they do, I got 3 of mine today.

Still Chinese

Each miner has its own Minepeon right? (RPi?)

So setting is straight forward? Everything is in English (FW and hosting software)?
I'm waiting for my miners as well Smiley. Cant wait
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
Is everything still in Chinese?  I thought they were switching to English for the international orders?

Still Chinese
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
I'm in the states.  DHL had a big customs backup that effected pretty much any outgoing shipment from HK.  It has been cleared from Customs in the US but hasn't gone to the next hop.  Both units SHOULD be here tomorrow if it follows the normal DHL route.
hope you can receive them tomorrow, then i can stop bleeding  Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
I'm in the states.  DHL had a big customs backup that effected pretty much any outgoing shipment from HK.  It has been cleared from Customs in the US but hasn't gone to the next hop.  Both units SHOULD be here tomorrow if it follows the normal DHL route.
Yay I love DHL!!!!  Sad
I have seen that you still not receive your miner and the delay has take away all of my profit for your miner. if they can't receive within next three days, i will start to compensate you with my own money:Angry

What is his country?

In my Country, DHL is very good (for shipment from China/HK). I've few shipment from Aliexpress and they arrived very quickly.

Hence i'm curious....

PS, btw OP i just add you on my Google chat, please accept.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Yay I love DHL!!!!  Sad
I have seen that you still not receive your miner and the delay has take away all of my profit for your miner. if they can't receive within next three days, i will start to compensate you with my own money:Angry
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Yay I love DHL!!!!  Sad
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Received my batch 2 miner and it's running like a champ.  Grin
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Just ordered mine!  Very excited!!!   Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

I think that was rumour. They will ship with new case with room for only 4 blades. Old design is sold out in chinese website.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just to say I've ordered another two in this batch. My miner from round 1 has been rock solid and I've had no issues with pcfli's hosting. Happy customer so far.
legendary
Activity: 882
legendary
SafeHaven.Finance
Hi do you have any left interested in buying
still 5 unit left in this batch

all the five unit are sold out, with the help of my friend, i get another 8 unit, but he can only send them to me in 29 March, so i can only send them to you on 31 March or 1 Apr
Pages:
Jump to: