Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 105. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Order delivered successfully and here is photos of proof!!!!!

Thank you so much  Grin Grin Grin

Hi theboccet

Looks good. I'm sure if anyone missed an order they would come here to
let us know too. I reckon 100% of the World of Electronics orders are received ok !

Best
Greg.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Order delivered successfully and here is photos of proof!!!!!

Thank you so much  Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Order made successfully and coins sent  Grin Grin
waiting for #1850  Wink
Thank you for the help Greg

Hi theboccet

I found an email (In spam for some reason) I've replied to.

Regarding 1850

Best
Greg

Done  Wink
thank you
legendary
www.gcn.zone
waiting for #1850  Wink

Hi theboccet

I found an email (In spam for some reason) I've replied to.

Regarding 1850

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Greg, how did you decide about the block halving every 53333 and not every 50000 etc? Does that 53333 mean anything?  Cheesy

Coin Spec:

Scrypt
Kimoto Gravity Well
2 minute blocks
150,000 reward per block
Subsidy halves every 533333 blocks

Best
Greg

Hi, that was how we originally set up GCoin.
Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Greg, how did you decide about the block halving every 53333 and not every 50000 etc? Does that 53333 mean anything?  Cheesy

Coin Spec:

Scrypt
Kimoto Gravity Well
2 minute blocks
150,000 reward per block
Subsidy halves every 533333 blocks

Best
Greg
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
legendary
Hi Greg!
I have emailed the order infos to [email protected]. Did you received it?Is everything ok or I must send other details?
Because I have been notified about the order 3 days earlier but not about shipment.

thank you
legendary
www.gcn.zone
legendary
www.gcn.zone
We are at block 53333 and GCoin block reward just halved. We now receive 75000GCN per block.  Undecided

Hi bitkokos2

Which pool is this ?
Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Does anyone knows how to restore broken wallet? I had power failure on the only copy of the wallet and now it's corrupted. Is there any way to pull out private key from it?

If the balance is incorrect on your wallet due to a computer crash:
(Error: The transaction was rejected.  This might happen if some
of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used
a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not
marked as spent here.)

Copy cmd program into your GCoin program folder. Open it.
Type gcoin-qt.exe -rescan to open the wallet.

Try this
Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
waiting for #1850  Wink

Please email [email protected] a copy of the order etc

Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Guys,

All World of electronics orders are now shipped.

If any is waiting and haven't been notified email me at [email protected]

Best
Greg

We are at block 53333 and GCoin block reward just halved. We now receive 75000GCN per block.  Undecided

Does anyone knows how to restore broken wallet? I had power failure on the only copy of the wallet and now it's corrupted. Is there any way to pull out private key from it?

You can also copy your wallet.dat file to a safe location and reinstall the wallet. Let it sync and replace your wallet.dat.
Not working. Tried different computers. The .dat is corrupted. This actually happened to me before. Never force close client if its still running after you closed the gcoin client. This will corrupt your wallet too.

What happens when you run your wallet?
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss

You can also copy your wallet.dat file to a safe location and reinstall the wallet. Let it sync and replace your wallet.dat.
Not working. Tried different computers. The .dat is corrupted. This actually happened to me before. Never force close client if its still running after you closed the gcoin client. This will corrupt your wallet too.

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss

afaik it's possible, though perhaps unlikely, if you know how to use cli try curl, if not there are bitcointalk members that will provide the srevice, for a percentage, use the search button ...
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1894

afaik it's possible, though perhaps unlikely, if you know how to use cli try curl, if not there are bitcointalk members that will provide the srevice, for a percentage, use the search button ...

if you can get the wallet to start at all you can try adding -salvagewallet to the startup command
Jump to: