Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 101. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Hi

Finally Slots payout just done.

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Guys,

As the question as come up I'll show all apps paying out.

best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
And guess what ? Withdraw still doesnt work. Just take the game off google play if it is not going to as it says. The funny thing is you insist on making the payout 3x more when you can't even pay out as it is. Wtf !? Dont tell people that the withdraw feature is working when its a blatant lie. You want to lie to is and expect to sjppost this currency ? I gave plenty of chances. Months and months.

In fact the game breaks googleplays rules by not perfprming as it should be so it should be reported and taken down.

Anything you say in reply to me is just an excuse. I dont care if you habe to fill the wallet you should habe though of that before making the coin. If you couldn't think that far while making the coin then why should anyone even bother ? In the time of a few months you can't get a game to function properly so there is no chance you could run a coin.

If me saying this upsets you then get your shit together and stop telling lies.

The withdraw doesnt work end of story.

Hi JasonXG,

There are four Games with GCoin which have ran for two+ years. Two had an issue that effected users
over the last two weeks. We are fully aware that other users were withdrawing fine along with our test units.
We do warn users on www.gcoin.us to withdraw small amounts as you go along to avoid spending time playing
if there is any type of issue. Therefore you will not loose any time if there is any sort of technical issue.

Did the withdraw on Light Bikes work for you ?

best
Greg

Hi JasonXG,

I just looked at your video. You are playing light Bikes. This was never effected by the issue in question.
I played it myself a few days ago. Are you using an emulator on a PC ?
best
Greg

Hi Guys.
I just did this payout on Light Bikes.
All working ok
Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Greg, how many coins do you send to the game each time?

Hi bitkokos2

It varies depending on the game. They all get different amounts every week.

The game JasonXG is referring to (Light Bikes) has been busy and getting a lot.
I'd say it rarely ran out (you are correct, it does happen ok sometimes)

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
And guess what ? Withdraw still doesnt work. Just take the game off google play if it is not going to as it says. The funny thing is you insist on making the payout 3x more when you can't even pay out as it is. Wtf !? Dont tell people that the withdraw feature is working when its a blatant lie. You want to lie to is and expect to sjppost this currency ? I gave plenty of chances. Months and months.

In fact the game breaks googleplays rules by not perfprming as it should be so it should be reported and taken down.

Anything you say in reply to me is just an excuse. I dont care if you habe to fill the wallet you should habe though of that before making the coin. If you couldn't think that far while making the coin then why should anyone even bother ? In the time of a few months you can't get a game to function properly so there is no chance you could run a coin.

Hi JasonXG,

There are four Games with GCoin which have ran for two+ years. Two had an issue that effected users
over the last two weeks. We are fully aware that other users were withdrawing fine along with our test units.
We do warn users on www.gcoin.us to withdraw small amounts as you go along to avoid spending time playing
if there is any type of issue. Therefore you will not loose any time if there is any sort of technical issue.

best
Greg

Hi JasonXG,

I just looked at your video. You are playing light Bikes. This was never effected by the issue in question.
I played it myself a few days ago. Are you using an emulator on a PC ?
best
Greg

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Greg, how many coins do you send to the game each time?
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi JasonXG,

best
Greg

Sorry to have to say that, but that was the last time I spent my time replying to you.
I also said I am NOT part of the gcoin team and you insist to be addressing to me like I am from the team.

When you can't understand something, YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT. Period!
Activity: 770

Hi Guys,

We expect the payout problem on Slots and Bubbles to be sorted this week Smiley
Sorry for the delay
Best
Greg

Sorry for taking so long but remember when you guys said the withdraw works and I kept saying it never then said I would upload a video with proof.

Well here it is

https://youtu.be/S6inPq5SvuI

And yes I am going to try it again since you said on the 9th it is foxed and the 9th was the last update and googeplay store.

I have already told you multiple times that cash out happens when the games gcoin address is filled with coins.
In other words you must be lucky to be cashing out when Greg fills the game with coins. If other people cash out before you try to cash out, then you can't cash out.
Nobody knows when Greg adds coins to the games, so it's pure luck. Some months ago I cashed out, some other times I couldn't cash out and again I cashed out.
Games are not filled 24 hours a day with coins. I think it must be happening once every 2-3 days and lucky people are those who play at that time. I expect the cash out to last around 1 hour or less each time.

The video was not necessary as we understood the situation and we already explained how things work.

I repeat I am not a member of gcoin team and the above reply is based on my personal experience.
Activity: 770
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay
Best
Greg

Sorry for taking so long but remember when you guys said the withdraw works and I kept saying it never then said I would upload a video with proof.

Well here it is

https://youtu.be/S6inPq5SvuI

And yes I am going to try it again since you said on the 9th it is foxed and the 9th was the last update and googeplay store.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay
Best
Greg
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
You are so lucky!!!! you received an A10 7700K and the one advertised is a 5800K  Grin Grin
Good service @Greg I'm also one of your happy customers!
I received my order yesterday.
Thanks Greg!

Hello dear Greg.
Is it possible you arrange a stand alone version of GCN wallet? I mean without any game.
Also a paper wallet woud be awesome too.

Thanks

Hi for the moment there is only the windows and Games wallets.
Maybe in the future.
Best
Greg

Thanks!
Meanwhile I am waiting my order to arrive. As I see it's on its way!
Thank you Greg.
I will post photos here as soon as I receive it.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hello dear Greg.
Is it possible you arrange a stand alone version of GCN wallet? I mean without any game.

Thanks

Hi for the moment there is only the windows and Games wallets.
Maybe in the future.
Best
Greg

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
today recieved my harddisk 2 TB ,

great job Greg ,

till next order next week ,

tanx
Hello dear Greg.

Thanks
legendary
www.gcn.zone
#gcoin Light Bike is now making HUGE payouts. Win millions of GCoin in minutes. Spend GCoin at World of Electronics. Share this message for G1,000,000. The cashing out issue is fixed. GCoin Light Bike is at the Play store.

www.gcoin.us
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi

All World of electronics orders are up to date. If anyone is missing anything please feel
free message me or email [email protected]

Please bear in mind the issue about posting batteries.

Please bear in mind there is a limit of €155 or G271,250,000 inc shipping per order.

Terms are at:
http://www.worldofelectronics.ie/GCoin_Use_CryptoCurrency_Here_s/2322.htm

Best
Greg
Pages:
Jump to: