Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 22. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Cryptopia opened Doge pairs.
Activity: 34
This was just posted on the Discord. Cool.
Watch "GCN Coin - New Exchange and more" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/mC7ovkBRShA
Hi Larricb,
Thanks for the questions.
I will put some brief answers below.
Best
Greg

Cool I wonder what's next on the list? Too bad I can't see the charts on my mobile device. Or scale them down on desktop.

I have some questions Greg so here is your interview.

If you can just answer these would put lots of ppl at ease.

Even with just yes or no answer.

1). Is the UI on exchange gonna stay the same?
We are not planning to change the user interface on the exchange at the moment.

2). Is the exchange gonna rebrand the coin to fit exchange? Or exchange to fit coin?
Decisions are made for different reasons after a discussion with the guys here.
I expect to see no changes here in the short term. We were asked to put the gCn logo on
the frontpage of the exchange by users. We will do that. The main purpose of the exchange
is to be sure we have an option we are in control of.

3). Is the games still gonna be apart of gcn with so many negative reviews?
We will look at the games once we have dealt with issues on the exchange.

4).Can the games turn into a separate entity and act as partner with gcn instead of them holding the name?
See 3)

5). Is Uber in Ireland? Or any other car sharing service? If so how do you plant to compete with that?
We will return to GCar probably after the games. Uber and My Taxi are in Ireland.

6). On white paper, says (ipo) did you mean (ico)? as ipo is in stock market.
That is a typo. It should read ICO (initial coin offering).

7). Also white paper doesn't really show the direction of development. It mainly discussed why gCn had a bad time in January and exchange issues. Will there be one that shows the actual outlook and plans of gCn or ircex? And an actual PDF format that's download able?
This is something we will return to again ok. Maybe after the games are looked at.

8.) Any chance of revaling the team behind project? Or do they and you wish to stay private?
They aren't interested in chatting etc. I guess it's not their thing.

9). Will this project ever be on a referral based platform to gain more users?
Again a good idea. There is always a list of jobs and maintenance work to be done. Maybe we will get to that.
The exchange was a big undertaking. We felt it was important.

10). Will there ever be a possibility to stake this coin on exchange to create a strong hold value? As well as receiving a dividend sort of payout for holding like other exchanges have?
I'm not sure I follow this question. We don't encourage people to leave their cryptocurrency on exchanges. The safe move
and advantage of cryptocurrency is that you can hold it yourself.

11). Do you feel 100% confident that your team could handle lots of users?
I'm not aware of any issue handling volume. I see no issue here.

12). With google banning ads soon, will there be other ways for you to advertise besides word of mouth?
There are always companies who will accept advertising money. I feel we will always find takers.

13). gCn is a lot harder to calculate price for ppl. Is there a way to add usd price next to coin price so newer ppl can quickly adapt?
Another nice idea ok. Maybe in the future.

14). Do you think all the projects gCn is working on at the moment are necessary for gCn and or ircex to be successful? And how would you weigh the balance of importance of other projects vs exchange?
There is no certain answer here. We do know that having our own exchange means we have better control.

15). Do you see ircex and gCn as being successful? If so do you think it's keeping up with other technology, competition, and projects in it's space?
The guys at the start waited over three years for some profit. We were pleased they were rewarded. We can only say we will do our
best and hopefully we will see some positive growth this year. Maybe crypto will have another boom this year. Time will tell.

So here is a small questionaire/ interview from some of the questions me and some of community members have.

It would be great to hear some responses as it will give ppl  including myself a better idea about the project so we can reevaluate our investments.

I understand your busy. But this all is apart of the process.
Also there are ppl that are always willing to help for free. And we mention it all the time. So if it's overwhelming feel free to contact us all who have asked. At the moment actual trading feedback on the exchange would be good. (we have loads of feedback on layout etc to process).

We always welcome people who open their own gCn activity. We don't have to be in control. We will be happy to help promote.

Thanks for reading

Sincerely,
An investor

Thanks for taking time to answer it was really helpful.
I appreciate it.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Larricb,
Thanks for the questions.
I will put some brief answers below.
Best
Greg

Cool I wonder what's next on the list? Too bad I can't see the charts on my mobile device. Or scale them down on desktop.

We are not planning to change the user interface on the exchange at the moment.

2). Is the exchange gonna rebrand the coin to fit exchange? Or exchange to fit coin?
Decisions are made for different reasons after a discussion with the guys here.
I expect to see no changes here in the short term. We were asked to put the gCn logo on
the frontpage of the exchange by users. We will do that. The main purpose of the exchange
is to be sure we have an option we are in control of.

We will look at the games once we have dealt with issues on the exchange.

4).Can the games turn into a separate entity and act as partner with gcn instead of them holding the name?
See 3)

5). Is Uber in Ireland? Or any other car sharing service? If so how do you plant to compete with that?
We will return to GCar probably after the games. Uber and My Taxi are in Ireland.

That is a typo. It should read ICO (initial coin offering).

7). Also white paper doesn't really show the direction of development. It mainly discussed why gCn had a bad time in January and exchange issues. Will there be one that shows the actual outlook and plans of gCn or ircex? And an actual PDF format that's download able?
This is something we will return to again ok. Maybe after the games are looked at.

8.) Any chance of revaling the team behind project? Or do they and you wish to stay private?
They aren't interested in chatting etc. I guess it's not their thing.

Again a good idea. There is always a list of jobs and maintenance work to be done. Maybe we will get to that.
The exchange was a big undertaking. We felt it was important.

10). Will there ever be a possibility to stake this coin on exchange to create a strong hold value? As well as receiving a dividend sort of payout for holding like other exchanges have?
I'm not sure I follow this question. We don't encourage people to leave their cryptocurrency on exchanges. The safe move
and advantage of cryptocurrency is that you can hold it yourself.

I'm not aware of any issue handling volume. I see no issue here.

12). With google banning ads soon, will there be other ways for you to advertise besides word of mouth?
There are always companies who will accept advertising money. I feel we will always find takers.

13). gCn is a lot harder to calculate price for ppl. Is there a way to add usd price next to coin price so newer ppl can quickly adapt?
Another nice idea ok. Maybe in the future.

14). Do you think all the projects gCn is working on at the moment are necessary for gCn and or ircex to be successful? And how would you weigh the balance of importance of other projects vs exchange?
There is no certain answer here. We do know that having our own exchange means we have better control.

15). Do you see ircex and gCn as being successful? If so do you think it's keeping up with other technology, competition, and projects in it's space?
The guys at the start waited over three years for some profit. We were pleased they were rewarded. We can only say we will do our
best and hopefully we will see some positive growth this year. Maybe crypto will have another boom this year. Time will tell.

So here is a small questionaire/ interview from some of the questions me and some of community members have.

It would be great to hear some responses as it will give ppl  including myself a better idea about the project so we can reevaluate our investments.

Also there are ppl that are always willing to help for free. And we mention it all the time. So if it's overwhelming feel free to contact us all who have asked. At the moment actual trading feedback on the exchange would be good. (we have loads of feedback on layout etc to process).

We always welcome people who open their own gCn activity. We don't have to be in control. We will be happy to help promote.

Thanks for reading

Sincerely,
An investor

Also there are ppl that are always willing to help for free. And we mention it all the time. So if it's overwhelming feel free to contact us all who have asked.

Thanks for reading

Sincerely,
An investor
Activity: 34
I've been in the Telegram chat and the Admin are like a bunch of children. I really think gCn needs to unlink them from the CMC Chat 1. By having them linked, it shows you support their terrible behavior.
The gCn Discord is great. Very professional and polite.
This is a link, run by a MrSocial.
https://discord.gg/U56QXej
It would be wise to cut ties with Telegram. There are 500 people on there watching the comedy act and its killing gCn.
Activity: 20
Hey Greg! It's management HAS four years experience and advanced charting TOOLS. Listen to your community. Improve your products and start with fixing fkn grammar issues on the homepage.
Activity: 24
https://t.me/gcnofficial
Still a few spots left in gCn GIVEAWAY
 1st) part of the giveaway is going to share the youtube video i post under this comment( make sure to post a link here in the chat to verify).       2nd). {send answer in personal message so everyone does their own research }( you will see where to answer questions in the telegram)  : How can you download a mobile wallet and what are the applications used?         i will post the answer once i get 5 respnoses and see where to send the winners their GCN      https://youtu.be/x_AJsWxgFFU    (video credit goes to Mr. Social)

MORE GIVEAWAYS SOON TO COME
legendary
www.gcn.zone
GCN coin pool

http://smithpool.ddns.net

low fee

good job

Hi Matthew,

There are some complaints about your pool.

Can you comment.
Many Thanks
Greg
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 12

Any innovation about this project?can devs tell me how you compete with other company?
Activity: 35
hi! this exchange is copied from graviex.net! but it's okay I like this design very comfortable
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Guys

Testing is going well on ircex.com exchange. No bugs so far. Any feedback is much appreciated.

We are inviting people to test https://ircex.com

You will have to refresh the screen manually.

This is a beta test. We recommend using small amounts of cryptocurrency.

We recommend to only store your cryptocurrency on your windows wallet.

We are mainly looking for actual trading testing.

Many thanks
Best
Greg
Activity: 24
Thank you about your answer! I see a good exchange atm, I can suggest to add other 2 factor authentication like email or phone number, I don't like Google Auth. too much   this sugestion are very good
Activity: 155
Hi Maverik93

IRCEX.COM exchange is mainly to support gCn users. It is run by the same people.

Many thanks
Best
Greg
Thank you about your answer! I see a good exchange atm, I can suggest to add other 2 factor authentication like email or phone number, I don't like Google Auth. too much.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Guys

Many thanks
Best
Greg

www.ircex.com is a beta exchange. We are currently testing. Do not lodge large amounts of your cryptocurrency. We would recommend maybe $10 worth to try things out.

Exchanges are not the place to store your cryptocurrency. The place to store your cryptocurrency is on your Windows wallet with three backups of your wallet.dat file and a paper copy of your private key. You should lodge into an exchange, make your trade and then withdraw. If the people using Mt Gox, Coincheck, BTC-e and Cryptsy took this advice they would have lost very little.

This is not a 24/7/365 exchange. We expect to be offline for periods of time over the year. At least 14 days+ for various different reasons including maintenance and updates. Do not expect more than 90% uptime.

Hi Greg, is this exchange yours? I'm signing up now to test it! Thank you!

Hi Maverik93

IRCEX.COM exchange is mainly to support gCn users. It is run by the same people.

Many thanks
Best
Greg

Activity: 155
Hi Guys

Many thanks
Best
Greg

www.ircex.com is a beta exchange. We are currently testing. Do not lodge large amounts of your cryptocurrency. We would recommend maybe $10 worth to try things out.

Exchanges are not the place to store your cryptocurrency. The place to store your cryptocurrency is on your Windows wallet with three backups of your wallet.dat file and a paper copy of your private key. You should lodge into an exchange, make your trade and then withdraw. If the people using Mt Gox, Coincheck, BTC-e and Cryptsy took this advice they would have lost very little.

This is not a 24/7/365 exchange. We expect to be offline for periods of time over the year. At least 14 days+ for various different reasons including maintenance and updates. Do not expect more than 90% uptime.

Hi Greg, is this exchange yours? I'm signing up now to test it! Thank you!
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Do something about this mathew smith pool.

He is a scam and a Con and your letting him post on the forum and other places.
Has not paid out once to me of what I can only estimate at millions.

And other are complaining too.

Hi greenblankut

This pool is removed from http://gcn.zone/mining-gcn.html

best
Greg
Activity: 17
Do something about this mathew smith pool.

He is a scam and a Con and your letting him post on the forum and other places.
Has not paid out once to me of what I can only estimate at millions.

And other are complaining too.
Pages:
Jump to: