Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 23. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Got myself setup at IRCEX quickly and easily, deposited some GCN, (manual refresh to generate a wallet ID, but totally expected based on your instruction).  Easy enabling of Google Authenticator.  Fast confirmation and acceptance of deposit - probably a hair over 10 seconds. 

Easy entering to setup a bid.  Great experience so far - simple, straight forward, pleasing to the eye.  I like it a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Download your gCn Apple Mac wallet now
http://gcn.zone/download-your-wallet.html
Sorry it took so long !
Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Guys

We are inviting people to test https://ircex.com

You will have to refresh the screen manually.

This is a beta test. We recommend using small amounts of cryptocurrency.

We recommend to only store your cryptocurrency on your windows wallet.

Many thanks
Best
Greg

www.ircex.com is a beta exchange. We are currently testing. Do not lodge large amounts of your cryptocurrency. We would recommend maybe $10 worth to try things out.

Exchanges are not the place to store your cryptocurrency. The place to store your cryptocurrency is on your Windows wallet with three backups of your wallet.dat file and a paper copy of your private key. You should lodge into an exchange, make your trade and then withdraw. If the people using Mt Gox, Coincheck, BTC-e and Cryptsy took this advice they would have lost very little.

This is not a 24/7/365 exchange. We expect to be offline for periods of time over the year. At least 14 days+ for various different reasons including maintenance and updates. Do not expect more than 90% uptime.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
what is is this project trying to do /?
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi

Work has begun on a Mac wallet

best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi

We plan to ask a few users to help us with some testing this month ok on our exchange.

best
Greg
Activity: 35
Maybe its right time for Greg to announce something about exchange, it will pump hard GCN on cryptopia LTC market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 155
Activity: 103
Merit: 3

So for 2 millions coins you have to wait for everyone to complete a video on a discord that's new which now there is two of them? (And 1 person votes on content.)

You have too wait till April 29th for them too be done. And then submit them and the winner is posted on the gcn YouTube and has to get 10k views on a channel that has 100 subscribers that isn't even created by actual dev team.

That's crazy and way too long to wait.. Why not just give those coins out in airdrops on Twitter. Or make airdrops on YouTube and do daily videos on gcn.  Until there gone. To get more subscribers. And more ppl aware.

Why is this discord key focus of this giveaway? When it's more important to just bring project awareness into view.

The person who made the videos on that YouTube channel should make their own videos and just talk about gCn and do giveaways to viewers who watch them. But also talk out pros and cons of gCn.

I'm sorry but disagree with this method.

Same here, this method seems to do more to promote Discord than the coin itself.  Impractical and overly ambitious for a coin of this size.  Unless of course, the "winner" has already been selected.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
legendary
www.gcn.zone
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GCN_LTC is due to re-open in 12 hours. This will be our biggest market place. Be there and make some profit Smiley Can we reach the peaks of January before this market place paused ?

Activity: 90
Cryptopia news Smiley

We are reinstating the LTC Base Market on Cryptopia at 12:00PM (midday) NZ Time on Monday 26 March. For more information please see our latest news article: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Best
Greg

good news Cheesy
novaexchange reopens in April  Smiley
Activity: 29
Unfortunately Cryptopia BTC pair listing doesn't help much. To be interesting for trading, it needs LTC or DOGE pairs.

From the other side... 8mlj cap is hilarious for the project with active development, opposed to floating ghost coins, which are at much higher caps due to manipulations.

Indeed hilarious at these crazy crypto days!

Good luck dev!
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Cryptopia news Smiley

We are reinstating the LTC Base Market on Cryptopia at 12:00PM (midday) NZ Time on Monday 26 March. For more information please see our latest news article: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Best
Greg
Activity: 310
Merit: 13
http://109.235.67.6/getting_started

I was getting a coin. Balances of more than 500,000 coins are paid. There's one thing, but he's keeping 15,000 from every block he finds. And that's a lot. This admin is the robber!

feeS is keep hidden, 50%, not transparent, dont touch him pool LOL Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The price is very low, but I will wait, I don't have a lot of coins. But as time goes on, I believe GCN has grown significantly.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Activity: 34
But don't you feel it's better to give gCn to new members so it pushes them to sign up for wallets. Get on the website , look up xchanges and so on?
[/quote]

Couldnt agree more, however, I know I invested in gcn after looking at videos first, then I joined the groups after.
Creating more promotional videos I think will be a fresh way to gain awareness.
Activity: 73
I'm sorry but diagree with this method.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion I guess. I view it as someone is taking initiative to encourage others to help promote gcn. This is a different angle to the usual and it is (in my opinion) refreshing.

I make short videos all the time about non crypto related topics, so this interests me and I will be entering the competition.

[/quote]

But don't you feel it's better to give gCn to new members so it pushes them to sign up for wallets. Get on the website , look up xchanges and so on?
Pages:
Jump to: