Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 25. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Also what does gCn stand for?

Know one really knows? It's hard for me to explain to ppl when they're new and they ask what does it mean.

About or a little over 100b in sell orders on southxchange. That's half the TOTAL market supply? We're at about 150b circulation. That's not including cryptopia how many coins does dev team still hold?

Hi

I see about 3.2 billion for sale on SouthXchange.

Best
Greg
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
big future plans that coin will explode......very cheap right now dont forget that!!!!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
It's very interesting that when the entire market falls your coins have grown by 50%. with what it is connected, very interesting
Activity: 73
Also what does gCn stand for?

Know one really knows? It's hard for me to explain to ppl when they're new and they ask what does it mean.

About or a little over 100b in sell orders on southxchange. That's half the TOTAL market supply? We're at about 150b circulation. That's not including cryptopia how many coins does dev team still hold?
Activity: 73
I know you don't want to give out specific. Time frames. But can you give out general ones..

What do you think a month? Two months ? 6 months?
Are you in design phase?
Still in program phase?
Are you branching out with a marketing team?
Anything that makes it stand out?
Decentralized?
How does exchange plan to make money?
Will it reward users in certain ways?

There's so much info that can be covered on the DECENTRALIZED PROJECT.. in which you don't have to get or give exact dates.. but other info..

Lots of ppl can loose confidence quick especially when exchanges are coming out all the time.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi

We received this email from Nova today:
It seems they intend to open soon.

Best
Greg

Honored customer, we have very good news.
(By the way, this is the first message of three that you might receive in this matter)

Last year, we made the tough decision to close down Nova, because it was growing so fast that we could not keep up and run the service in a proper and secure way.

But, we never stopped looking for a way to keep Nova in business.

We are very happy to announce that we have found new owners, that have the resources and the experience it takes (6+ years in crypto) to provide even more excellent service to you all.

All you need to do to keep using Nova, right now, and later on, is to log in and approve the updated Terms of Service, here https://novaexchange.com/

Best Wishes to you all, and happy crypto trading.

Old & New Team Nova

Unsubscribe:
http://2246.links.email-od.com/unsubscribe?a=8774&m=SLNL-0-73684-314281-&n=181830419&s=d6000001835746&e=greg%40greglab.com&h=51fafdc6

Nova Technology Limited Tanzania

Activity: 155
Hi

We only post when there is notable news.

We are all working on the exchange which is coming along fine.

The servers are running, the software is being set up and programmed.

There are no problems at the moment. It takes time to setup and agree
all aspects of what we are doing. The moment we have notable news we
will announce immediately.

Best
Greg

Thank you about this great news Greg! We are waiting for your exchange release!

Mr. Greg.

Do you have roadmap, for example publish your coin to new exchanges?
Read and don't spam, please.
pvg
Activity: 6
Mr. Greg.

Do you have roadmap, for example publish your coin to new exchanges?
Activity: 310
Merit: 13
Hi

Best
Greg

Sound good
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi

Best
Greg
Activity: 20
Hi

Work on gCn's exchange is coming along well. We will announce once we feel we have a solid date. At that point we will ask some gCn users to help us with some testing. This we believe is the only option to assure that gCn has uninterrupted trading and growth. Moving forward we want to avoid the problems that were caused with the closure of so many exchanges in January.
Best
Greg

www.gcn.zone

Another two weeks passing by silently. Any update, preview, name, anything??
Activity: 37
GCN coin pool

http://109.235.67.6/getting_started

matthew smith

Fratello Adriatico, what does low fees mean? Payout freq? I've been mining on your pool for last 10 hours without single payout. GCN pool hashrate was between 3 and 9 GH.
Activity: 37
No more GCN mining at poolmin.com? scrypt algo option is gone.
I think the investors are the greatest problem of GCN, how would anyone be selling at 0.000017 in CoinsXchange when it can be sold for 1 Satoshi at both Cryptopia and CoinsXchange?

When the community decides not to sell anything below 1 Satoshi at any exchange, the price will begin to rise
CoinsXchange is not a good exchange and stuck, I think it is not a real price.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it
I think the investors are the greatest problem of GCN, how would anyone be selling at 0.000017 in CoinsXchange when it can be sold for 1 Satoshi at both Cryptopia and CoinsXchange?

When the community decides not to sell anything below 1 Satoshi at any exchange, the price will begin to rise
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Is gcn.press legit and safe?

i sure this website is safe ,i create  gcn.press , i use open source if you don't  believe can save as this website to html to use it

Can you recommend a wallet pls?

if you have the time to read  , on the first page , you can click on the first link  , it's the first you will read , you will find your wallet there on gcn zone

Hello, I downloaded the wallet and like always, I checked to see if it is ok ... why it accuses bitcoinminer? Has anyone had a problem with GCN's wallet?
Few online antivirus show bitcoinminer problem on few wallet. This is normal if you think that you can mine with your wallet in solo.
Activity: 57

if you have the time to read  , on the first page , you can click on the first link  , it's the first you will read , you will find your wallet there on gcn zone

Hello, I downloaded the wallet and like always, I checked to see if it is ok ... why it accuses bitcoinminer? Has anyone had a problem with GCN's wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

if you have the time to read  , on the first page , you can click on the first link  , it's the first you will read , you will find your wallet there on gcn zone
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Hi

Work on gCn's exchange is coming along well. We will announce once we feel we have a solid date. At that point we will ask some gCn users to help us with some testing. This we believe is the only option to assure that gCn has uninterrupted trading and growth. Moving forward we want to avoid the problems that were caused with the closure of so many exchanges in January.
Best
Greg

www.gcn.zone

many exchanges were closed, and who is to blame for this? investors?
Pages:
Jump to: