Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 50. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Been away for a while but good to say Greg is still at it, how is everyone holding up so far?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
okay not too bad to look at the project on this thread of course in this case I still need to see more about how it would be great to use it in the future. Make just some other examples

Please come join our discord brother and we can begin to discuss these topics.

https://discord.gg/vWCW8QV

great group , i think i love GCN will apply , volume GCN rising up very  fast $3000-$5000 /24h
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
okay not too bad to look at the project on this thread of course in this case I still need to see more about how it would be great to use it in the future. Make just some other examples

Hi Soulrider

I listed you here:

http://gcn.zone/about-us--logo.html

Idea's are great but actions count so much more Smiley
Good plan

Best
Greg
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Activity: 90
hi dev, we must ask to add "coinmarkets" and cryptodao as new exchange on coinmarketcap, there is that cryptopia and novaexchange on the list of exchange
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
GCN was accept for Taxi in Isreland?
For that, you can try to download Gcar app for Android and see if it's possibile. Gcar is new app and a lot of State aren't available yet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
GCN was accept for Taxi in Isreland?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Guys

www.gfile.us has been moved to the new server.

www.gfile.us has the Google captcha now so the bots will have trouble.
Get some free GCN there. All restrictions are lifted.
Feedback here would be very helpful.

We will be aggressively pursuing a forth exchange.

Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone

Get in there people.The the first to grow gcn community.
I'll join in this group. How many people are there?? You can try to invite more users and ask Greg to add it in OP.

Very few but it is a start and is where it all begins.Yes those are all plans to do.

Hi

Message me the details etc and I will help promote.

Best
Greg

I'll join in this group. How many people are there?? You can try to invite more users and ask Greg to add it in OP.

Very few but it is a start and is where it all begins.Yes those are all plans to do.
legendary
HI Guys, do you have any vision where this coin can be in year? ±0.001$ if DEV will be active?

Thank you
Hi, how dev is more active than any other dev and he hear entire community. 0.001 is too much, but all is possible! Stay tuned.
Activity: 9
HI Guys, do you have any vision where this coin can be in year? ±0.001$ if DEV will be active?

Thank you
legendary

legendary
Hi,

The nine digits are a good thing. It means that we can almost trade directly with BTC Smiley

Best
Greg
I did not think about it. Nine digits can solve problem about number lower than satoshi, you are right!
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Thank you Greg. Every message you post is a good news for GCN. Waiting an exploit.
Have coinsmarkets removed 9 digits from market?

Hi,

The nine digits are a good thing. It means that we can almost trade directly with BTC Smiley

Best
Greg
Pages:
Jump to: