Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 51. (Read 210860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
Thank you Greg. Every message you post is a good news for GCN. Waiting an exploit.
Have coinsmarkets removed 9 digits from market?
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone

how are we asking to add coinmarkets on coinmarketcap?
I think that dev must do it, or you can try to contact them from CONTACT form and ask to add coinmarkets exchange on coinmarketcap

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinsmarkets/
legendary

I think that dev must do it, or you can try to contact them from CONTACT form and ask to add coinmarkets exchange on coinmarketcap
Activity: 90
Merit: 0

Activity: 90

Hi

I notice Coinsmarket has nine digits in BTC trade.

Best
Greg

News from Nova exchange

We are negotiating with new owners if we can avoid closing NovaExchange and instead allow them to migrate users and balances. More information will be published as soon as we know for sure what will happen.

Also all games wallets have just been filled Wink

best
Greg

thinks Greg , Two good news  Wink
legendary
News from Nova exchange

We are negotiating with new owners if we can avoid closing NovaExchange and instead allow them to migrate users and balances. More information will be published as soon as we know for sure what will happen.

best
Greg

Thank you about this news Greg, so did Novaexchange change owners only? I thinked old owners were closing site and nothing else.
Waiting for other news.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Activity: 24
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE8FD25fgGIPdl0cOg

gcn telegram channel i create.Telegram is new to me as i started with discord.I am around in the evenings and weekends but feel free to join and collaborate
legendary
www.gcn.zone
News from Nova exchange

best
Greg
I am still wondering why this coin is still below 1 Satoshi despite how positive this Ann has remained. There are new good exchanges coming up, let's try and get the coin listed and let owners stop selling below 1 Sat, a coin is what the community make of it
I think the "problem" because this coin is still below 1 Satoshi despite good dev and community is total number of available coins.
I am still wondering why this coin is still below 1 Satoshi despite how positive this Ann has remained. There are new good exchanges coming up, let's try and get the coin listed and let owners stop selling below 1 Sat, a coin is what the community make of it
I think the "problem" because this coin is still below 1 Satoshi despite good dev and community is total number of available coins.

We actually need to grow the community.It is a bit small and unknown.Question to think..;do you really want this coin to rise now.We should wait and lay more groundwork.Lets get slack,discord,telegram growing and resurect the gcn reddits for instance.Then we have a better community.We all need to put time into this coin as well.

here is the discord group i have created.I set this link to not expire.

https://discord.gg/vWCW8QV

also my wallet seems funny right now.

will someone send 1 gcn to this address for me to see

GUSNL6BSjx6DpYAuLjt6JFT6Qqs6CYP6SN

I think a Telegram group will be the best and the dev should be active there too while we add as many people as possible. I also believe this exchange Bit-z will be a very good platform for a coin like this

I will have the telegram group ready today
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it

We actually need to grow the community.It is a bit small and unknown.Question to think..;do you really want this coin to rise now.We should wait and lay more groundwork.Lets get slack,discord,telegram growing and resurect the gcn reddits for instance.Then we have a better community.We all need to put time into this coin as well.

I think a Telegram group will be the best and the dev should be active there too while we add as many people as possible. I also believe this exchange Bit-z will be a very good platform for a coin like this

legendary
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it
Hi Guys,

Just a small point about payouts. All GCN services and games
are constantly a target for bots and hackers. We have to counteract
that with restrictions etc. If we didn't the wallets would instantly empty
and there would be nothing for the new users who want to get started
using Crypto. The point of the games is for new users to get started.
Not for professionals to make money. If you use a new phone on a new
IP address you will find the payments will work again ok in general.

Normal use will not engage any restrictions.

If someone doesn't succeed in gaining GCN 10m using bots and hacking etc this is ok.

If a new user gets a GCN 100,000 from the games to get started we are very happy.

Best
Greg

Thankyou for the update mate
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Guys,

Just a small point about payouts. All GCN services and games
are constantly a target for bots and hackers. We have to counteract
that with restrictions etc. If we didn't the wallets would instantly empty
and there would be nothing for the new users who want to get started
using Crypto. The point of the games is for new users to get started.
Not for professionals to make money. If you use a new phone on a new
IP address you will find the payments will work again ok in general.

Normal use will not engage any restrictions.

If someone doesn't succeed in gaining GCN 10m using bots and hacking etc this is ok.

If a new user gets GCN 100,000 from the games to get started we are very happy.

Best
Greg
Activity: 1
hi greg, i wanna ask, why the reward from gfile.us sometimes take 3 days or more before it sent to my wallet? as for today i didn't receive the reward since i upload and dowload 8 hours ago
Pages:
Jump to: