Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com - page 98. (Read 210860 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Today I lost 50 euros from an online service. I purchased it last year and it had recursive payment.
Today it automatically renewed without me knowing anything about it.
I put money in my debit card 6 hours ago to pay a bill and they are all gone.
This is a loss.
legendary
Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001
www.gcn.zone
Lost 30 million on your game. It never pays out please don't try tell me that it does.

Anyway since clearly your game doesnt do as its advertised to im going to habe to buy gcoin. How do I know I'll receive what I ordered ? I live in South Africa will you ship there ?.

Hi Jason,

How did you loose 30m GCoin ?

Did you follow the instructions on the front page of our website ?

A small note to all GCoin users. The only safe place for your currency is on an offline windows wallet with
at least three backups of the wallet.dat file. While we will always try and help in any way we can, you must
put your funds there. At any other location you run the risk of loosing your coins. This is the same for all
crypto currencies. It is your responsibility to store your coins here safely. Storing GCoin on the games is
not safe. Move them to a windows wallet. Do not continue to play the games if you cannot cash out. It is
best to cash out after every game play or win. If you don't follow this instruction you may loose your GCoin.

If you loose coins for any reason, sorry but that is part of the deal. The best we will be able to offer is a few
free coins to get you going again. Be safe Smiley

Best
Greg
Activity: 770
Lost 30 million on your game. It never pays out please don't try tell me that it does.

Anyway since clearly your game doesnt do as its advertised to im going to habe to buy gcoin. How do I know I'll receive what I ordered ? I live in South Africa will you ship there ?.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
my wallet is synced., thanjz
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Hi Guys,

We have an announcement here at GCoin.

We will be changing our name to just GCN with a new logo.

Nothing else will change. Your old wallets and coins will work as normal.

There will be some disruption during the name change.

We sold the name GCoin.

We will now have more funds for expansion.

Thanks
Greg

Our new links will be

www.gcn.zone
www.gcnpool.com
www.gcnchain.com
Activity: 113
Merit: 105
bunny
Light bike is still giving me 'try again' error when trying to turn score into GCN even with small amounts like 10k I can't get a payout.
I replayed blockchain it didn't help.

Hi Mozsi,

The wallet has been refilled.

How is it now ?
Best
Greg

I still get the 'try it later'. Maybe the wallet got emptied in one day? Because I tried it again today (I didn't notice in time that the wallet got filled)
I am gonna try to run Light Bike on another devicer this week.

Hi

Go to the wallet and press the menu (Top right) Press Block explorer.
Is it up to date ?

Best
Greg

I just did a withdraw, Worked ok
Best
Greg

Yes my wallet is synced.
I will try the game on another device.
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Light bike is still giving me 'try again' error when trying to turn score into GCN even with small amounts like 10k I can't get a payout.

Hi Mozsi,

How is it now ?
Best
Greg

I still get the 'try it later'. Maybe the wallet got emptied in one day? Because I tried it again today (I didn't notice in time that the wallet got filled)

Hi

Is it up to date ?

Best
Greg

I just did a withdraw, Worked ok
Best
Greg
legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi Mozsi,

How is it now ?
Best
Greg

Hi

Is it up to date ?

Best
Greg
bunny

Hi Mozsi,

How is it now ?
Best
Greg

legendary
www.gcn.zone
There are some buy orders at:

G1,000,000,000 buy at https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GCN/DOGE Sell your GCoin now.

G1,000,000,000 buy at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GCN_LTC Sell your GCN now Smiley

Wow..awesome. Total coin supply of GCN is very huge 200 billion.
But it's not bad

Hi CryptoSmile

There are 16,000+ wallets so an average of GCN 8m per user at the moment.
We reckon that a lot of coin gets lost too. People loose wallet.dat files etc.
There may be only an average of 5m per user out there.
best
Greg

Merit: 102

G1,000,000,000 buy at https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GCN/DOGE Sell your GCoin now.

G1,000,000,000 buy at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GCN_LTC Sell your GCN now Smiley

Wow..awesome. Total coin supply of GCN is very huge 200 billion.
But it's not bad
legendary
www.gcn.zone

legendary
www.gcn.zone

Hi Mozsi,

How is it now ?
Best
Greg

bunny
Greg please help me out here. Since the last time I posted here the wallet for the bike game has been saying it is syncing that is normal but then it says syncing stalled. Now I though it may be because of low power I habe noticed of you have low power ot does not syncyand it use to sync much better plugged into power. The thing is I have tried with it at 100% off and on the power. It still says it has stalled.

Solutions I have tried.

Cleaning cache.
Turn off leave it for a few minutes then turn on
Reset the router and checked to make sure it is working properly.

I have not tried reinstalling the app though I doubt it will change anything.
I can't play now cuz I i don't be paid out due to the syncing problem so I can't Even tell you if the withdraw is better or not. The withdraw seemed better but after a few small withdraws it doesnt seem to work. I have never been able to withdraw over 1 million. I play the game a lot since its fun. For me it is a free way to habe an invest!entire in your currency and as I said before I would like to build up bank just playing the game and save and save till I can buy something off your shop. Your shop is great btw.

I have one more question. I lice in south Africa so I know I !mistay 10 EU shipping that is fine. But do you have any idea how long the package will take ? You dont have to be exact just an educated guess is fine.

Thanks

I had the same problem some weeks ago and solved it.
While you are running the wallet, Click the menu button of your phone and there will be a menu. Select settings.
Then click trusted peer
enter 98.115.147.74
below that go to trusted peer port
enter 3908

syncing stalled means all peers from the wallet are down so you need to add one manually.
Greg please help me out here. Since the last time I posted here the wallet for the bike game has been saying it is syncing that is normal but then it says syncing stalled. Now I though it may be because of low power I habe noticed of you have low power ot does not syncyand it use to sync much better plugged into power. The thing is I have tried with it at 100% off and on the power. It still says it has stalled.

Solutions I have tried.

Cleaning cache.
Turn off leave it for a few minutes then turn on
Reset the router and checked to make sure it is working properly.

I have not tried reinstalling the app though I doubt it will change anything.
I can't play now cuz I i don't be paid out due to the syncing problem so I can't Even tell you if the withdraw is better or not. The withdraw seemed better but after a few small withdraws it doesnt seem to work. I have never been able to withdraw over 1 million. I play the game a lot since its fun. For me it is a free way to habe an invest!entire in your currency and as I said before I would like to build up bank just playing the game and save and save till I can buy something off your shop. Your shop is great btw.

I have one more question. I lice in south Africa so I know I !mistay 10 EU shipping that is fine. But do you have any idea how long the package will take ? You dont have to be exact just an educated guess is fine.

Thanks
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Finally unblocked!!!

I hit 116 blocks in 3-4 minutes

Hi,

I'm not sure what I was doing wrong.

You got it ok Smiley

Best
Greg

Hi,

My miner only mined one block and as you said Prohashing seems to have taken over.

I'll need to have a think about this.

There's been a lot of complaints and World of electronics won't ship until the GCoin is in their wallet

Best
Greg

I think the fastest thing you have to do if they didn't replied back is to block them from mining (if that's possible) until you end up with a solution with them.

How many blocks did you get so far ?

Only those 116 and couldn't find any more. I stopped 2 hours later. The diff went very high.
Last time the diff was 2.45 now it's 3.1

Hi,

My miners were running for two days with no effect. When you added yours it seemed to unblock.
The difficulty was 16 at that point.

The main thing is it's fine now Smiley

Thanks for your assistance.

My miners have found around 5 blocks since. The difficulty is too high for them.
I might get something stronger for these problems.

Best
Greg

Hi
Yes, I saw your hashrate at some point in the pool was around 300kh/s
Mine is around 4200kh/s

By the way, I see prohashing block explorer is stuck at block 646,018. Did you block them somehow?

Hi
No, I only emailed them. They didn't respond.
This is the third time there was a block.
However they are directing their huge hashrate in bursts it's not really suitable for smaller coins.

Best
Greg

Finally unblocked!!!

Hi,

You got it ok Smiley

Best
Greg

Hi,

My miner only mined one block and as you said Prohashing seems to have taken over.

There's been a lot of complaints and World of electronics won't ship until the GCoin is in their wallet

Best
Greg

I think the fastest thing you have to do if they didn't replied back is to block them from mining (if that's possible) until you end up with a solution with them.

Only those 116 and couldn't find any more. I stopped 2 hours later. The diff went very high.

Hi,

My miners were running for two days with no effect. When you added yours it seemed to unblock.

My miners have found around 5 blocks since. The difficulty is too high for them.

Best
Greg

Hi
Yes, I saw your hashrate at some point in the pool was around 300kh/s
Mine is around 4200kh/s

By the way, I see prohashing block explorer is stuck at block 646,018. Did you block them somehow?
legendary
www.gcn.zone
Finally unblocked!!!

Hi,

You got it ok Smiley

Best
Greg

Hi,

Best
Greg

Hi,

Best
Greg
Pages:
Jump to: