Pages:
Author

Topic: www.lunamine.com - 0.0025 BTC/GHs mining contracts | On-demand withdrawals - page 17. (Read 41414 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 16
We've emailed our customers our new website address. All communications will be made using the temporary suppport emails in Contact Us section on the website.

Withdrawals etc. will be available from our new URL with no more delays. It will be kept away from public while we sort out the current problems. No passwords were compromised and databases are backed up so nothing has been lost. There is someone with a lot of resources interested in bringing us down - that is all we can say for now.

Good to see U. Where is the new site ? https enabled + 2fa ready + cloudflare is a minimum
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
looking a bit shady now isn't it.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I have not received any mail either.
Activity: 94
Merit: 16
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
2THs+ here and no email.  Sad
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
We've emailed our customers our new website address. All communications will be made using the temporary suppport emails in Contact Us section on the website.

Withdrawals etc. will be available from our new URL with no more delays. It will be kept away from public while we sort out the current problems. No passwords were compromised and databases are backed up so nothing has been lost. There is someone with a lot of resources interested in bringing us down - that is all we can say for now.

I have not received a letter.
Well expect and hope for improvement.

I haven't received one either, getting a little worried over here. Hope to hear from lunamine soon again.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1

I have not received a letter.
Well expect and hope for improvement.
Just stick cloudflare on your sites like pbmining do.
Activity: 56

Activity: 24
Merit: 1
I have 600 GH
Confirm the delay of payments.
One of my payments did not come after 48 hours.
Distinguished representative of a question for you, when payments will be made in time?
Or make automatic payments once a week or 24 hours!
I was thinking of doing more investment.
But now I'm confused.
Activity: 52
So, if I pay for the 100Ghs, can I ask for a refund o is like buying a mining rig? I would like to hash for 1 month and then sell or refund those 100Ghs.
Activity: 700
I pay for 100Gh LAST FRIDAY... still waiting to my gigahashes , they don´t answer support mails, not updated account.... Not a clue about what´s next... so far my purchase experience w/ this site is awfull.... Sad

I´ll hope that´s not well done scam Sad

What makes you think it it well done? I think it is not a scam because it is so poorly implemented. Any scammer can do better than that, it must be genuine.

But what would the excuse be?  The only conceivable legitimate excuse I could see is if they were being blackmailed and the police told lunamine don't do anything, don't post on the forum, don't talk to anyone about it. But it can't go on forever, we need answers. I know if I bought and paid for hash and haven't heard anything is be pissed and emailing them very day, maybe even contacting police because we know where they are from.
I pay for 100Gh LAST FRIDAY... still waiting to my gigahashes , they don´t answer support mails, not updated account.... Not a clue about what´s next... so far my purchase experience w/ this site is awfull.... Sad

What makes you think it it well done? I think it is not a scam because it is so poorly implemented. Any scammer can do better than that, it must be genuine.
Activity: 1

Activity: 151
Balances are increasing normally. That's just the way they work.

Yes I wanted to check on balances increasing, but what about withdrawals?  On the last page someone said they had a pending withdrawal and weren't getting it.  PLus not getting paid for the sig campaign, it's not good...

No it doesn't look good ... taking things at face value if it is a serious case of Blackmail then I'd imagine the Swedish police could be involved by now ?

BTW I'd put in for an account withdrawal at Lunamine last Friday and then by the Sunday I'd noticed the posts from Lunamine here saying there was going to be a delay  ... so to answer your question : My withdrawal is still Pending unfortunately.

Sigh !

Yes I wanted to check on balances increasing, but what about withdrawals?  On the last page someone said they had a pending withdrawal and weren't getting it.  PLus not getting paid for the sig campaign, it's not good...
crk
Activity: 184
i'm starting to get scared
Lunamine 
Last Active:   August 10, 2014, 11:14:08 AM
I just checked their site and blog and no, there's nothing. Folks who have bought hashing, is your balance increasing like it normally does?  No withdrawals though right?  It's so weird, why wouldn't they at least post an update?
Pages:
Jump to: