Pages:
Author

Topic: www.lunamine.com - 0.0025 BTC/GHs mining contracts | On-demand withdrawals - page 20. (Read 41417 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 510
I have a 1 TH/s contract with LunaMine. I would like to invest much more, but before I want answers to this questions:

1) Do you know this place, on the photo;
2) Phone number;
3) Total hashrate of your system in real time;
4) Description of your mining pool;
5) Photo of mining rigs

Else everybody can suppose LunaMine  is a Ponzi-scam which one day shall disappear.

Sure, it is Timmermansgatan 16, Luleå Wink

All the other questions do not serve as proofs. We have been thinking of a secure way to show we are an actual mining operation. Honestly - all of the other answers can be made up. By giving away too much information we are putting a much larger operation than lunamine at risk. That being said - people who want to be 100% sure can meet us in person. In fact, there is one such person who claimed to have booked a trip to Luleå on August 10th - not sure how serious that is but we'll be welcoming them.

What exactly do you mean with total hashrate? Hashrate that we have sold through lunamine or hashrate that can be allocated to lunamine or total hashrate of the whole operation? lunamine is a small part of a larger operation (in which not all partners are interested in renting out hashing power) - whole operation runs over 200 TH/s. We do not have our own mining pool, we split our hashrate over various pools, none of them being GHash.io (unlike some of our competitors).

Just post your wallet address where you receive the mining awards.   You can prove it is your wallet by creating a transaction of a predetermined size and time.   
crk
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Bravo for not sending any hashrate to Ghash.IO.

What about some sort of "live stream" from your mining base, where you're located and can state the date, or have a copy of today's newspaper or something?  You wouldn't have to run the stream long at all, and maybe there is a way you can not give away too much about your business/plan based on where you put the camera or something like that.

Exactly!

As i said.. I have no complaints (so far) about your system and i'm planning to add more hashes to lunamine..

If you put somewhere into your websitr the actual hashrate of your system will give more confidence to your actual customers and for futere investors (checkout pbmining for example)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Bravo for not sending any hashrate to Ghash.IO.

What about some sort of "live stream" from your mining base, where you're located and can state the date, or have a copy of today's newspaper or something?  You wouldn't have to run the stream long at all, and maybe there is a way you can not give away too much about your business/plan based on where you put the camera or something like that.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have a 1 TH/s contract with LunaMine. I would like to invest much more, but before I want answers to this questions:

2) Phone number;
5) Photo of mining rigs

Else everybody can suppose LunaMine  is a Ponzi-scam which one day shall disappear.

Sure, it is Timmermansgatan 16, Luleå Wink

All the other questions do not serve as proofs. We have been thinking of a secure way to show we are an actual mining operation. Honestly - all of the other answers can be made up. By giving away too much information we are putting a much larger operation than lunamine at risk. That being said - people who want to be 100% sure can meet us in person. In fact, there is one such person who claimed to have booked a trip to Luleå on August 10th - not sure how serious that is but we'll be welcoming them.

What exactly do you mean with total hashrate? Hashrate that we have sold through lunamine or hashrate that can be allocated to lunamine or total hashrate of the whole operation? lunamine is a small part of a larger operation (in which not all partners are interested in renting out hashing power) - whole operation runs over 200 TH/s. We do not have our own mining pool, we split our hashrate over various pools, none of them being GHash.io (unlike some of our competitors).

Withdraw every 14 days? I believe you are going to improve this

Old information - it has already been improved. Withdrawals can be made on-demand Smiley

i'm about to buy 2 TH/s but first i want to get a little more information about your system.. it's weird that lunamine answer some question in other threads but not in this one.

so far i have no complaints about them.. the mining have been running smooth and the dashboard is getting information almost in real time

I'll read the posts, haven't read this thread since the last reply.
crk
i'm about to buy 2 TH/s but first i want to get a little more information about your system.. it's weird that lunamine answer some question in other threads but not in this one.

so far i have no complaints about them.. the mining have been running smooth and the dashboard is getting information almost in real time
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Learn to go against your mind

It  would be great if you post the actual mining hash rate somewhere in the website.. I'm about to buy another 100gh/s order but i should get a rebate because i paid $10 more in the 1st one xD

Not sure what do you mean.. There is total hashrate on the dashboard. Or did you mean something else?

2) Phone number;
5) Photo of mining rigs

that's exactly what i meant with my last post.. i have 200GH/s and planning to add more but i need (as we all do) more information about the hardware and mining pool they are using Smiley

Where is OP with answers?
crk
Withdraw every 14 days? I believe you are going to improve this
Activity: 644
So for someone who has never mined, cloud or otherwise, how much would one need to invest to earn around 0.2 BTC a month? Or it cannot be determined?
At this difficulty you need about 250GHz to mine 0.2BTC in one month. Though the difficulty will drop and next month you'll get less. Invest wisely. Wink

Here is one calculator: https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator

That's a nifty tool. So 250GHz at 0.0025 would cost me 0.625 to make 0.2 a month, that doesn't sound too bad but it is not assured right?
Exactly because the mining difficulty might go up (it will go up!!) and the question is, will you get your money back and hopefully some profit before you're mining dust? If you google bitcoin mining calculators you'll find several calculators and can try to make your own judgement. But every month you'll make less and less for the same amount of GHz.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
So for someone who has never mined, cloud or otherwise, how much would one need to invest to earn around 0.2 BTC a month? Or it cannot be determined?
At this difficulty you need about 250GHz to mine 0.2BTC in one month. Though the difficulty will drop and next month you'll get less. Invest wisely. Wink

That's a nifty tool. So 250GHz at 0.0025 would cost me 0.625 to make 0.2 a month, that doesn't sound too bad but it is not assured right?

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
After looking around a bit I can tell you that this guys are not the cheapest available
crk

It  would be great if you post the actual mining hash rate somewhere in the website.. I'm about to buy another 100gh/s order but i should get a rebate because i paid $10 more in the 1st one xD

Not sure what do you mean.. There is total hashrate on the dashboard. Or did you mean something else?

2) Phone number;
5) Photo of mining rigs

that's exactly what i meant with my last post.. i have 200GH/s and planning to add more but i need (as we all do) more information about the hardware and mining pool they are using Smiley
Activity: 135

2) Phone number;
5) Photo of mining rigs

crk

Btw, you can pay 10% less. We should have announced the price drop before. Just let us know when you do that.

I mean the total hashrate of your system.. Because you have a lifetime validity on your contract ppl would get more confidence from you seeing that the hashrate is constantly increasing
I saw that you stopped 10 GHs trial for new persons. I know it is hard to pay them the BTC they get from 10 GHs but it was good for them to know how the site works. I kindly request you to make a demo account. So that you don't want to pay them though they can check the site. Smiley I hope you will look forward about it. Smiley
Kindly,
      MZ

We had exactly that - people would only paid the free trial coins only if they choose to purchase our actual contracts - there is a $6 withdrawal limit. However, there were hundreds of people signing up and a lot of them were asking for withdrawals. The free trial was misunderstood by people and continuing free trials would result in clogged up communications on our side and disappointment on customer side.

We'll implement seperate sign-ups soon, that should serve the purpose, also make it easier to sign up to get a referral link.

Btw, you can pay 10% less. We should have announced the price drop before. Just let us know when you do that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I saw that you stopped 10 GHs trial for new persons. I know it is hard to pay them the BTC they get from 10 GHs but it was good for them to know how the site works. I kindly request you to make a demo account. So that you don't want to pay them though they can check the site. Smiley I hope you will look forward about it. Smiley
Kindly,
      MZ
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Balance: 0.00279610 BTC
Active hashrate: 100 GH/s

less than 48h of mining i think
Pages:
Jump to: