Pages:
Author

Topic: www.lunamine.com - 0.0025 BTC/GHs mining contracts | On-demand withdrawals - page 19. (Read 41417 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I bought a 100 GH/s mining contract., this is running for a little more than 60 hours, I got 0.00433934 BTC, with the current diff I should have got around that 0.006710275. Those are very bad numbers. I am waiting a refund

F.Y.I. I bought another 100 GH/s mining contract at PBMining and I am got 0.006698 in the same period of time.
Activity: 56
We haven't disappeared - no worries about that Smiley Had a little misunderstanding with hosting, they suspended our account for 10 minutes. Some customers thought it's their account that's suspended  Undecided but yeah - the problem has been resolved.
crk
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

today i've made another withdraw.. i will tell you as soon as i receive it
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Learn to go against your mind
crk
Activity: 44
I just received my withdrawal. Yay!  Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
User: lunamine: Last Active: August 02, 2014, 10:16:49 PM
I hope you didn't dissapear!
I and many others have demanded withdrawing since more than 48 hours!
How we can trust you now?

I think he is too busy doing his works. You can check sig campaign, to consume his time he extended the period oft he contract of last enrolled users. Anyway, I think we can trust him as he paid correctly.

Kindly,
      MZ
Activity: 135
User: lunamine: Last Active: August 02, 2014, 10:16:49 PM
I hope you didn't dissapear!
I and many others have demanded withdrawing since more than 48 hours!
How we can trust you now?
I have a pending Withdrawal, and a pending order for 197 Ghash/s. I can't pay the new order before I get the BTC from the withdrawal...

Guess I have to wait till monday, people not working on sundays....

(lunamine account: koppimopo)

No need to withdraw if you're just wanting to buy my hash. There is a "reinvest" option in the admin.

I just decided that reinvesting does not bring any benefits, and made a new order using BTC from other sources. And paid that too already. That bit larger pending order I will never finish.

(The BTC I used was mostly from a competitor service, and those I will reinvest to lunamine allright).
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Well maybe they are not mining. You can just do something like.. get money from people, invest it on bitcoin-trader.biz (around 1% daily payots). Yeah its risky, but everything is anonymous..  So that's that..

Just as likely as bitcoin-trader or whatever you linked to is actually investing their customers Bitcoin into Lunamine and paying them the 1% from the Lunamine commissions.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
I have a pending Withdrawal, and a pending order for 197 Ghash/s. I can't pay the new order before I get the BTC from the withdrawal...

No need to withdraw if you're just wanting to buy more hash. There is a "reinvest" option in the admin.
contacts remains till the end of the life or ?

They remain as long as they mine worth their electricity.

Would be good to know their miner's consumption in watts per Ghash.
Activity: 224
contacts remains till the end of the life or ?

crk
i just sent you the payment for 1TH/s contract.. plz activate it fast Cheesy

Has it been activated yet? any review?

Yep! Until now i have mined 0.02165899 in a day and a few hours.. It's is a little least than what i expected but maybe i made a bad calculation
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Currently held as collateral by monbux

Has it been activated yet? any review?
crk
Activity: 150
Oh boy!
Well maybe they are not mining. You can just do something like.. get money from people, invest it on bitcoin-trader.biz (around 1% daily payots). Yeah its risky, but everything is anonymous..  So that's that..
crk
We only want more information to get some confidence and know what we are getting into :-)
Activity: 150
Oh boy!
or you can just sign a message by that address lol..
Pages:
Jump to: