Pages:
Author

Topic: [X11] [DASH CLONE] STAPcoin - page 3. (Read 7913 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
October 06, 2017, 08:53:36 AM
how many d3's are mining this right now

there is no public pool as far as i know and you cant solomine with gpu

This coin does not need ASIC. I got about 15k STAP with Ryzen 1700.

Glad to hear that. What was the difficulty when you mined with Ryzen ? Last time when i checked difficulty was ~16 .

BTW i dont know what are we going to do with the coins we  mined  Smiley no development , no exchanges ..no update from dev .

send them to me Smiley
without pools the situation wont change, but also with pools it may not change?
is the diff still high? why would anyone keep the power on it.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 08:38:06 AM
how many d3's are mining this right now
Activity: 308
October 06, 2017, 08:23:09 AM
easy: it was less than 1 Wink I mined ~4K at i3 before difficulty jumped up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
October 06, 2017, 04:55:57 AM

Glad to hear that. What was the difficulty when you mined with Ryzen ? Last time when i checked difficulty was ~16 .

BTW i dont know what are we going to do with the coins we  mined  Smiley no development , no exchanges ..no update from dev .
Activity: 327
Merit: 251
SmartHoldem.IO
October 06, 2017, 03:18:38 AM
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
October 05, 2017, 08:46:54 PM
i guess we need a pool to point some hashpower at the coin.
its not really dead but someone is (still?) grabbing all the coins..
that does not make any sense....

It is absolutle perfectly logical as to what hes saying.  Unless you have not tried to mine this.
Activity: 308
October 05, 2017, 07:59:08 PM
that does not make any sense....
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
October 05, 2017, 07:12:08 AM
Activity: 196
October 05, 2017, 07:04:30 AM

Will this coin be ever listed on an exchange ? I dont see an update from dev .
Activity: 1330
October 04, 2017, 11:44:21 PM
This is the most elaborate ANN I have ever come across. Still not sure the purpose of this coin. Is this one of those coins which are just launched for fun and have no true value?

If anyone understands the details behind this launch, would mind sharing the details with rest of us as for sure there are people just like me who are not even sure as to why this coin was launched.

Thanks and have a nice day.

my opinion, there is nothing to do here, the developer is silent .. maybe this thread was launched in order to test here the future launch of the coin.
do not waste your time

can i ask you what brings you to this conclusion.  did you mine some

yes I have 11к  coins, but very little information, the developer keeps silent, what are the plans, what is it at all?
here we write some conjectures and conjectures, Who is mining now? why such a high complexity?

11K coins..., you probably put 50+ CPUs to mine that one..., or you are one of the ASIC miners who just get the dif to the sky (and all that just for fast profit...).., and the regulars miners who just use CPUs there can't reach anything now ...
Now you realise it's not been listed on exchange and you think, WTF is going on.., why I spend some time on that coin Cheesy (the last sound good to me Cheesy ), if you are one of the ASIC miners...., I just think this will be not listed ever..., but for the regulars miners probably it will be xD GL  Roll Eyes

Regards: SHNICi - Georgi

No, not an asik, as you see on the processor on the first day.

Activity: 434
Merit: 260
October 04, 2017, 09:34:47 PM
This is the most elaborate ANN I have ever come across. Still not sure the purpose of this coin. Is this one of those coins which are just launched for fun and have no true value?

If anyone understands the details behind this launch, would mind sharing the details with rest of us as for sure there are people just like me who are not even sure as to why this coin was launched.

my opinion, there is nothing to do here, the developer is silent .. maybe this thread was launched in order to test here the future launch of the coin.
do not waste your time

yes I have 11к  coins, but very little information, the developer keeps silent, what are the plans, what is it at all?
here we write some conjectures and conjectures, Who is mining now? why such a high complexity?

11K coins..., you probably put 50+ CPUs to mine that one..., or you are one of the ASIC miners who just get the dif to the sky (and all that just for fast profit...).., and the regulars miners who just use CPUs there can't reach anything now ...
Now you realise it's not been listed on exchange and you think, WTF is going on.., why I spend some time on that coin Cheesy (the last sound good to me Cheesy ), if you are one of the ASIC miners...., I just think this will be not listed ever..., but for the regulars miners probably it will be xD GL  Roll Eyes

Regards: SHNICi - Georgi
October 04, 2017, 03:39:53 PM

do not waste your time

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 12:07:02 AM
cryptocurrencies should not be for exchange but using as coin itself.
many people misunderstand that some campanies invested to cryptocurrencies.
in fact, some campany invested to the blockchain technology, not to coin itself.
even if bitcoin, it is not enough to be as "coin".
October 03, 2017, 09:01:30 PM

do not waste your time

October 03, 2017, 07:30:43 PM

do not waste your time
Activity: 868
October 03, 2017, 05:50:06 AM

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 05:34:23 AM
i think x11 coin can not stop asic mining.
October 02, 2017, 10:53:13 AM
@iwillbetheone  Do you have any future plans or intentions for this coin? Is there any plans to change the wallet around again
to stop the asic mining?
October 01, 2017, 11:49:25 PM

maybe it was a test mode to run it ....   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-puz-puzcoin-secure-pow-cpu-mining-masternode-airdrop-2223432
all the same, clones, all around one clone Grin
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
October 01, 2017, 01:05:32 PM
If it's joke i dont get it. If serios how can it compare to real dash or pivx? What is competitive advantage?
Pages:
Jump to: